KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which duo would you want protecting you?

Which duo would you want protecting you?
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Surfer/Wondy I'd just have him merge with me and take my own chances

True, forgot that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2020 06:42 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Surfer /Wonder woman for me.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2020 08:33 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Sin I AM
You can merge with us too if you play your cards right, hammer boy 😉

(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 08:21 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Thor and Wally. Put me in the Speed Force with Thor guarding me.

Great plan. thumb up

Ill take team Thrash too.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 03:37 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Superman/Iron Man. Although Iron Man is useless here. I hole up in the Fortress of Solitude while SM and his army of super robots guard the base. I think I can survive 48 hrs EASILY.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 04:30 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Great plan. thumb up

Ill take team Thrash too.

Way I saw it, only speedsters can access the SF. The villains who can are not herald tier.(Zoom, SBP)

So I would be safe. That's if they even thought to look for me there.

Then if anyone came into the SF, I have the master of that dimension, along with Thor, to protect me.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 04:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Way I saw it, only speedsters can access the SF. The villains who can are not herald tier.(Zoom, SBP)

So I would be safe. That's if they even thought to look for me there.

Then if anyone came into the SF, I have the master of that dimension, along with Thor, to protect me.

They can also do Sin's fusion dance.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 04:55 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Silver Surfer/Wonder Woman. The best combo imo...easily. Then, if something happens to you, Surfer could heal you or heck, bring you back to life. He can even give you super powers if needed. This is easy. Put you inside his board just in case something goes wrong and send you off to a safe destination while he and Wondy fight. Limitless potential.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:01 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL are you guys serious? Thor/Flash no brainer. I could make my opponents motionless, travel back in time, bfr. and manipulate time while having The Odin force on my side, and an trans tier+ hammer that could do virtually anything including redirecting energy and manipulating the weather

Both of them are ALOT versatile and have abilities that'll protect me for the long run

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:33 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Plus don't forget speed lending. Removing one of the biggest arguments against Thor - imagine him now at lightspeed, spamming Godblasts, recovering at lightspeed, and firing it over and over...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:40 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Plus don't forget speed lending. Removing one of the biggest arguments against Thor - imagine him now at lightspeed, spamming Godblasts, recovering at lightspeed, and firing it over and over...

I honestly forgot about that lol, that's an REALLY good point

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:42 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Damborgson

laughing

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:43 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I honestly forgot about that lol, that's an REALLY good point

Or the other way.....Thor hurls Mjolnir at light speed, Wally speedsteals it (which amps Wally massively) and Thor just. .....throws it again lol.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:47 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Superman, of course.

...Because he can actually beat all the heralds.

I mean while you're not totally wrong because Superman does has his days ex. Imperiex probes, superman robots, etc

there's also stuff like this

Not denying he's a team buster but i wouldn't put my 100% in him everytime against high tier caliber

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:47 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or the other way.....Thor hurls Mjolnir at light speed, Wally speedsteals it (which amps Wally massively) and Thor just. .....throws it again lol.

Wally was shown to amp off lightning recently iirc

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:49 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Silver Surfer/Wonder Woman. The best combo imo...easily. Then, if something happens to you, Surfer could heal you or heck, bring you back to life. He can even give you super powers if needed. This is easy. Put you inside his board just in case something goes wrong and send you off to a safe destination while he and Wondy fight. Limitless potential.

lmao im sorry but Surfer's trash in melee combat against bricks. his record with Thing is terrible. But his hax is insane though which is why he wins against alot of heralds

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:52 PM
DarkSaint85

Plus the more I think about it, hiding in the SF is probably the least stressful....

Time moves differently there, so I could hide there for 5 seconds, and 48 hours have passed in the real world.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:52 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Can do Sin's fusion dance too.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:56 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean while you're not totally wrong because Superman does has his days ex. Imperiex probes, superman robots, etc

there's also stuff like this

Not denying he's a team buster but i wouldn't put my 100% in him everytime against high tier caliber
Superman was blind during this arc. smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:57 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Can do Sin's fusion dance too.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Don't deny you want to do that with me. We would be unstoppable.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 05:58 PM