KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Has KMC ever had such little traffic in Winter?

Has KMC ever had such little traffic in Winter?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sheev
Never really saw DMB post much since I registered.

But there were definitely a few posters in the Star Wars forums who were cool, but it seemed like the huge majority of them were just absolute shit and did nothing but troll. You literally could not have a decent SW discussion, and it was super irritating. I'm glad galan was modded when he was otherwise it would probably still be a cesspool.sick
Also all true!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 09:27 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
Well tbh, thank all the mods for this

Nonsense, if a formerly nice neighborhood turns to shit once police stop policing it...would you blame the cops?! That'd be crazy, crazy I say!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Nonsense, if a formerly nice neighborhood turns to shit once police stop policing it...would you blame the cops?! That'd be crazy, crazy I say!
I would argue the Policing level is very good here. We are left to Police ourselves as adults unless people are being total *****. I think a lot of the far right rhetoric here is bullshit, would I want these edgelord fascists banned... **** no! Would I want someone banned who doxes DMB and threatens to damage his real-life and humiliate him... hell yeah!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man with dozens of socks claims policing level is very good.

I giggled.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also name some edgelord fascists that post here. I love this part smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:14 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man with dozens of socks claims policing level is very good.

I giggled.
prove it smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:17 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also name some edgelord fascists that post here. I love this part smile
angel

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
prove it smile

U sure about that? I don't wanna embarrass you, but I totally will. Up to you. Say "prove it" once more and it will be done.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:20 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

U sure about that? I don't wanna embarrass you, but I totally will. Up to you. Say "prove it" once more and it will be done.
ok prove it. I'm not going to be around for much this week so will enjoy when I can post all the attention.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:26 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just messing with you I'm gonna post it either way:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=51

Names on that page and on the next...you have like 30 socks(not counting your current sock).

What I'm hoping is you're gonna try to lie and pretend like I didn't just prove it smile

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:26 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just messing with you I'm gonna post it either way:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...p;pagenumber=51

Names on that page and on the next...you have like 30 socks(not counting your current sock).

What I'm hoping is you're gonna try to lie and pretend like I didn't just prove it smile
oh you mean all the old banned socks... haha, most of those are mine. Everyone knows about those. laughing out loud not all are mine though, sometimes my name has been taken in vain.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never at all mentioned people were unaware, but hey you pointing that out is fine I guess?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:30 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never at all mentioned people were unaware, but hey you pointing that out is fine I guess?
no doubt thumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:30 PM
Sheev
The All-Sith

Originally posted by Jaggarath
Have fun with your 2 guys over there, lol.
There's no way that you can disagree with anything I have said, Ant. Some of you were/are great guys who know a lot of shit, but the large majority of you ONLY trolled and shitposted for YEARS on end. It's a fact and you know it.

I'll take a handful of quality, genuine posts over pages upon pages of shitposting any day.

Glad y'all found a place you like though. Hope it actually remains civil there (for everyone's sake).

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Trolls leaving, great, but a lot of those trolls were extremely knowledgable when it came to SW, therefore double-edged sword.
Knowledgeable people who put their knowledge on the backburner just to constantly troll, are still trolls.

And don't act all high and mighty here. These are also the same "knowledgeable" people who doxxed you, and made you throw a rage hissyfit here.

Last edited by Sheev on Jan 26th, 2020 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 12:46 PM
Sheev is currently offline Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tbf, I think most of those guys only did that stuff just to f*ck with Ush. He was honestly a bit of a prick who policed the Star Wars forums WAY more than he ever needed to, and banned people for the most trivial bullshit you can imagine(I think he once gave Ant a temp ban just for "criticizing his modding", lol)... So a few of them retaliated by socking/trolling, and I honestly don't blame them, because again: Ush was an assh0le about it. Granted, those guys took the socking and whatever too far from time to time, but that's what happens when you have a site with 20 year old "security". /shrug

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere. Most of them were good dudes.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 26th, 2020 at 01:33 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:23 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ush was a prick. He warned me once not to talk about instances of black racism against whites because blacks experience racism from whites more often.

Which is weird logic. Women are raped more than men so I wonder if he'd have been triggered over a discussion of male rape too

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:26 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Tbf, I think most of those guys only did that stuff just to f*ck with Ush. He was honestly a bit of a prick who policed the Star Wars forums WAY more than he ever needed to, and banned people for the most trivial bullshit you can imagine(I think he once gave Ant a temp ban just for "criticizing his modding", lol)... So a few of them retaliated by socking and trolling, and I honestly can't blame them, because again: Ush was an assh0le about it. Granted, those guys took the socking and whatever too far from time to time, but that's what happens when you have a site with 20 year old "security". /shrug

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere.
Some truth to this, when you feel excluded unjustly it's fun to be a ****.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2020 01:27 PM
Sheev
The All-Sith

Tbf, I think most of those guys only did that stuff just to f*ck with Ush. He was honestly a bit of a prick who policed the Star Wars forums WAY more than he ever needed to, and banned people for the most trivial bullshit you can imagine(I think he once gave Ant a temp ban just for "criticizing his modding", lol)... So a few of them retaliated by socking/trolling, and I honestly don't blame them, because again: Ush was an assh0le about it. Granted, those guys took the socking and whatever too far from time to time, but that's what happens when you have a site with 20 year old "security". /shrug

I certainly don't give nearly as many shits as Ush did about trivial BS. Be it in real life or here, I'm not in the business of running dictatorships and micromanaging, so I never had an issue with any of the SWF regulars before they migrated elsewhere. Most of them were good dudes.
Ok, that's a fair point.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 12:22 AM
Sheev is currently offline Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ugh leaving this place was the best thing that ever has happened

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 12:33 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

What actually happened with Ush? Did he just get too old for this place, or too bored?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2020 12:40 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote