KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Metroid -- Game 1

Metroid -- Game 1
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

K'lun charges up a shot from his rifle and lets it fly, aimed at a Pirate.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 08:35 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Chris, your first few shots miss the Pirate as it hops around and rolls, but one of them manages to hit the blaster mounted on it's arm. It gives a cry of fear and pain as the rest of your shots hit it in the chest, frying the thing. It falls, oozing blood from it's wounds.

K'lun, your shot is well aimed, and you vaporize the Pirate's left arm. It is now unarmed, and falls to the ground as General Vesmos finishes it off with his pistol.

It starts raining. The green and red blood on the ground are mixed into the mud by your feet. Rain drizzles down your visors, and drip off of K'lun's exo-skeleton. Your suits don't seem to mind the rain, and you find it refreshing.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 08:42 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I continue to fire at any buggers I can still see.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 06:17 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

erm... same as kaliero big grin
(though I would like to stand behind a rock or tree or something)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 07:55 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Coward. J/K big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 08:05 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, just not uptodate with this game (never played a metroid game)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 08:28 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Daren crouches down, fires, and moves, then gets to shooting again, as he progresses through the landscape.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:25 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

(You should play one, Yerss...)

K'lun charges up his gun again and fires at the purple-armored Pirate. Then he fires rapidly at the other Pirates.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:53 PM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
John, a Beetle paws the ground with one of it's 6 instectoid legs. It prepares to charge at you, intending to knock you backwards a few feet.

Yerss, that's you. The Beetle narrowly avoids your shots and charges at you with a burst of speed.

Any plans for how you'd like to dodge it?

Also, you can move behind one of the many large rocks on the hill, Yerss. If you still want to.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Soon the Beetles, or "buggers" as you guys have termed them, are finished, except for the one charging at John. Try as you might, it evades your shots. Still awaiting Yerss's plans for that Beetle...

Daren moves fast, and takes down another Pirate, which gives a defiant roar as it topples.

You never get around to firing rapidly at the other Pirates, K'lun. The purple-armored Pirate leaps high into the air and lands behind you. Two cannons are infused into it's armored claws, and it prepares to obliterate you...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 07:00 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"No!" Chris hollers, charging up his power beam and opening fire on the purple-armored Pirate.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:55 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Your quick thinking knocks the purple Pirate off balance.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:56 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

What am I doing, currently?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 02:32 AM
yerssot

kinda forgot my name here, sorry rex smile

think I'm going to quickly take a shot at his eye and then at the last moment jump as far as I can away from that thingie in to the direction of the others
(shoot, now I wish I played a metroid game once)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

John's shot in the Beetle's eyes make it swerve off course and collide with a rock. Josh finishes the creature with a quick volley.

K'lun and Chris are taking care of the purple Pirate, but the other two Pirates are closing in to help finish them.

Care to help them, Dak and Yerss?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:20 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(Just a note, I have opened a thread called Metroid Imaging, which is where Zink will be posting pics of creatures and plants you encounter, if he has pictures of them.)

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:22 AM
yerssot

good idea, then I can see what you're talking about wink

John shoots to one of the pirates closing in on the others, aiming for the legs, and of course hoping dak will shoot at the other one

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 09:30 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The Pirate stumbles and falls face first in the mud. It is crippled, but it is still shooting at you from the ground. It has stopped focusing on Chris and K'lun.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:51 PM
yerssot

that was the idea no? wink
guess I'll aim at his ugly head now, when I have some decent cover

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:55 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It splatters open with a fizzle as the shots hit.

The other, non-armored Pirate decides he would like to defend himself rather than finish off somebody. He starts shooting as well.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:56 PM