KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Here we go again... Seriously Surt? no

I'm serious this is not fake. They legit wrote an article whining about the lack of diversity.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

They always are, we are long overdue "that" global pandemic event. The black death of the modern era with aircraft as vectors. Hopefully we will stay long overdue it.
Yep. Think about all of the 'civilization-killing' epidemics in the past... and then consider that most of those were before we had constant mass-transit international flight.

Food for thought. wink

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:40 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Yep. Think about all of the 'civilization-killing' epidemics in the past... and then consider that most of those were before we had constant mass-transit international flight.

Food for thought. wink
Agreed, that said, I've had Malaria, Typhoid, Legionnaire's and pneumonia all killers and all easily treated in only the last 80 years.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Here we go again... Seriously Surt? no

Surt gonna Surt. It is known. Anyhow.

Coronavirus popped up in Illinois, two cases of it. That makes four states now in the US now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Coronavirus popped up in Illinois, two cases of it. That makes four states now in the US now.
Shit, they had Ebola here in Nigeria a while back. They contained it through luck tbh.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apologies for pointing out the TDS. So sorry this is happening.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Apologies for pointing out the TDS. So sorry this is happening.
Surt you have a million threads to derail, please desist mate.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My advice is you sit this one out:

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'm not sure how yet, but I know for certain that this new virus is Trump's fault.

No, that's aids.

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Wonder when Trump will ban people from slanty eye countries.

The moment he realizes he can use it as an angle to make Trumpers froth, that's when.

Mexicans in 2016
Muslims in 2017

I'd rethink any further complaints thumb up

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:54 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

My advice is you sit this one out:

I'd rethink any further complaints thumb up
there's a big difference to throwaway lines and bait.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

there's a big difference to throwaway lines and bait.

So rules for thee but not for me, gotcha.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:58 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So rules for thee but not for me, gotcha.
no, rules for non bait and rules for bait. One is meant to elicit a lol or thumbs up the other is aimed to derail a thread.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 05:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, rules for non bait and rules for bait. One is meant to elicit a lol or thumbs up the other is aimed to derail a thread.

So yeah special rules, I get it.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Shit, they had Ebola here in Nigeria a while back. They contained it through luck tbh.

Granted, it's only six cases.

But another concern is that since we're in our Flu season, Corona suffers might not realized they have Corona instead of the Flu, thereby spreading it to others so on and so forth.

Just ignore his baitings and attention seeking behavior.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Back to topic.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Granted, it's only six cases.

But another concern is that since we're in our Flu season, Corona suffers might not realized they have Corona instead of the Flu, thereby spreading it to others so on and so forth.

Just ignore his baitings and attention seeking behavior.
thumb up mis-self-diagnosis is always going to be a big problem when symptoms are similar.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN Is Angry That Too Many White People Are Trying To Stop The Coronavirus Spreading

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

CNN Is Angry That Too Many White People Are Trying To Stop The Coronavirus Spreading

laughing
Surt, why the attention seeking? We know you are here. I hope you've had a good day.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, why the attention seeking? We know you are here. I hope you've had a good day.

There is no attention seeking, just hypocrites(you and Rob) whining. There will be no bringing trump into this and then crying when the TDS surrounding trump and the virus is noted.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:09 PM
dadudemon

Back to topic.

No. F*ck you. I do what I want.

Let's talk about mac and cheese:

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:16 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mac and cheese is good, but I gotta wonder if it's a creation of white people? That's problematic.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:18 PM