KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Coronavirus

Coronavirus
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (504): « First ... « 336 337 [338] 339 340 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Only LIAR here is You and your fellow Fascist CuckTools!

His Video even points out how what he said in early vids Came True!

YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE!

A Phucking Lying Fascist!
and lord of Brookland is nowhere around as usual... -margot kidder again.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 09:20 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Only LIAR here is You and your fellow Fascist CuckTools!

His Video even points out how what he said in early vids Came True!

YOU ARE THE LIAR HERE!

A Phucking Lying Fascist!

It must be great to just throw words around when you don't know what they mean.

But sure, keep drinking the koolaid.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 09:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do enjoy it when youtubers trigger folk here. They can't even usually refute points they are making either.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 09:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Surtur
I do enjoy it when youtubers trigger folk here. They can't even usually refute points they are making either.

Should a person have to refute lies?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 09:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't have to refute anything, but the claim that "so and so is a liar" might hold more weight if examples were provided.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Is it possible that he's just wrong and not lying?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:03 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You don't have to refute anything, but the claim that "so and so is a liar" might hold more weight if examples were provided.

Please don't do that whole "condescendy" thing. It doesn't work well, especially in a case like this. If you wanted examples, you could just ask. Hell, I'll even throw you one for free:

He speaks about how the Irish government went out of its way to hurt small businesses, when it didn't. It actively punished larger businesses so as not to harm smaller businesses too much. And that whole "forcing restaurants and pubs to change how they operated" thing, was their compromise because pubs in Ireland (who are largely run by the Irish Publicans that are basically Ireland's version of American lobbyists) refused to stay closed. This is well documented, and is common knowledge in Ireland.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Is it possible that he's just wrong and not lying?

He's been a disingenuous fear-monger in his other videos, so I don't believe so, no.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
[B]Please don't do that whole "condescendy" thing. It doesn't work well, especially in a case like this. If you wanted examples, you could just ask. Hell, I'll even throw you one for free:

Didn't mean to trigger you.

quote:
He speaks about how the Irish government went out of its way to hurt small businesses, when it didn't. It actively punished larger businesses so as not to harm smaller businesses too much. And that whole "forcing restaurants and pubs to change how they operated" thing, was their compromise because pubs in Ireland (who are largely run by the Irish Publicans that are basically Ireland's version of American lobbyists) refused to stay closed. This is well documented, and is common knowledge in Ireland.

Sounds like a matter of opinion really.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:10 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Didn't mean to trigger you.

Sounds like a matter of opinion really.

Believe what you will, I guess.

No. He literally lied in the video. Several times.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I'd have to see the video to judge.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:17 PM
Silent Master

He's been a disingenuous fear-monger in his other videos, so I don't believe so, no.

Fair enough.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 10:25 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Denver Mayor Tweets, ‘Stay Home… Avoid Travel.’ Then He Takes Flight For Family Thanksgiving, Report Says.

So yeah: there is to be no more complaining from those in power about people not obeying lockdowns.

That ship has sailed. It's over.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2020 11:18 PM
snowdragon

Luckily it didn't harm small business because it was aimed at big businesss, that was aimed at PR.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 02:17 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

2300 people died in the US, today.

Mask mandates and lockdowns are in place. Busineses are marked for social distancing.

So why do we have as many deaths as we did when it was at it's peak in the spring?

According to mobility data, the USA has significantly less mobility, these days. All areas are "down" and residential mobility is up. Meaning, far more people are just at home.

https://www.gstatic.com/covid19/mob...y_Report_en.pdf

So why do we still have so many deaths? It's as if...these policies....are doing absolutely f*ck all.

So if these policies don't work, what will work? What does work? We know from the science that hygiene and social distancing work. Why don't we have those santization stations where you walk through it? China had it. And if their data is even half true, it seems to have worked.

Just wondering we we can do to stop so many old people from dying from this.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 03:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

DDM sucks so much elephant dick ergh!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2020 06:35 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 03:35 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I can't speak for other countries, but Lockdown did work in Ireland, because it made it harder for people who weren't social distancing in the first place, to keep ****ing doing it. Even with the early increase, there was a sharp decrease, and by the time it had ended, Ireland had some of the lowest numbers it had had in weeks.

But then what happened? The Lockdown ended, and people, dumb ****s that they were, assumed it was fine to go back to having parties with dozens if not hundreds of people present. The pubs reopened. People ****ed off on holiday and brought back that ****ing thing from Spain.

I put it down to one simple factor: There's a tendency in Ireland to be laid back about ****ing everything, so when the government isn't closing shit down, people are thinking "sure, it can't be that bad if the government isn't closing stuff down. it's just recommendations". And then people got sick again.

Dumb ****s literally need to be told to stay home so hospitals won't get so, so terribly close to capacity as they were before.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 05:40 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
DDM sucks so much elephant dick ergh!
whilst you're right, Newjak's critique of Ddm playing dress up as an epidemiologist was easily the most accurate and eloquent. Me, I'd just call him a gas lighting prick.
I can't speak for other countries, but Lockdown did work in Ireland, because it made it harder for people who weren't social distancing in the first place, to keep ****ing doing it. Even with the early increase, there was a sharp decrease, and by the time it had ended, Ireland had some of the lowest numbers it had had in weeks.

But then what happened? The Lockdown ended, and people, dumb ****s that they were, assumed it was fine to go back to having parties with dozens if not hundreds of people present. The pubs reopened. People ****ed off on holiday and brought back that ****ing thing from Spain.

I put it down to one simple factor: There's a tendency in Ireland to be laid back about ****ing everything, so when the government isn't closing shit down, people are thinking "sure, it can't be that bad if the government isn't closing stuff down. it's just recommendations". And then people got sick again.

Dumb ****s literally need to be told to stay home so hospitals won't get so, so terribly close to capacity as they were before.
Bingo thumb up
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
(please log in to view the image)
thumb up Bingo

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 05:58 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

What these morons don't get, is most of us aren't the extreme leftist they like to believe. We're just tolerant of people with different lifestyles as long nobody gets hurt. We don't wanna shoot each other.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 09:31 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
What these morons don't get, is most of us aren't the extreme leftist they like to believe. We're just tolerant of people with different lifestyles as long nobody gets hurt. We don't wanna shoot each other.

^I laughed at the "most of us aren't extreme leftists they like to believe" from the guy routinely sucking off the same people here who incorrectly assume a bunch of posters here are alt right

Son do you do self awareness?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2020 10:09 AM