KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Project Blue Book

Project Blue Book
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Project Blue Book

So this is a tv series on the history channel that is about a project that started in the 1950s conducted by the United States Air Force. The purpose was to look into UFO reports.

I'm really enjoying it, it just began its second season. It starts "Little Finger" from Game of Thrones as the main character Dr. Alan Hynek. Who was a real person. A scientist who worked on blue book and started out as a skeptic and then eventually turned into a believer.

It's an entertaining show. Oh and it is where I learned you can say "f*ck" on the history channel cuz they say it lol.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2020 10:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I watched s1 but wasn’t interested in watching s2.
Nothing wrong w. the show, I just didn’t set it to record when I heard it’d been renewed.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 01:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The show is just getting better and better.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 09:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

It probably is, I just can’t sit through it!

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 10:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote