KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Hilary Going to settle for VP ticket

Hilary Going to settle for VP ticket
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
LOL! I love the sad coping. Nowhere did Jaden say anything to give any credence to the sad losers crying "my loser is more popular".

You lost, the election isn't based on the popular vote. Saying Hillary won the popular vote once is stating a fact, constantly needing to go back to that is desperation. Stop embarrassing yourselves smile

You're right, I didn't say that. I said that sad losers who have just lost an election always want to change the electoral system. Democrats did it when Trump won. Republicans did it when Obama won. Democrats did it when Bush won.

quote:
Hey dumbass, the half of the country that tends to vote republican/are right-leaning have never as a whole supported doing away with the EC. I know I have never been in favor of removing it regardless of who won an election.

So quit embarrasing yourself, obtuse clown

Wrong again, obtuse clown.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:17 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Don't care who wins in 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 (it will be a Democrat thanks to Trumpers) etc., but the EC needs to go away. One citizen = one vote, whomever gets the most votes wins. Even if it's Chuck Norris. Been saying this since at least 1999/2000.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 12:29 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You're right, I didn't say that. I said that sad losers who have just lost an election always want to change the electoral system. Democrats did it when Trump won. Republicans did it when Obama won. Democrats did it when Bush won.

True and hey that is fine they can say "we should do things differently".

The problem comes with the constantly harping about "muh popular vote win", especially when democrats turn around and do not seem to give a shit about the popular vote winner in Iowa. I'd love for them to explain why the popular vote should only matter when they say it should.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 11:15 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
It's suspected that Trumpers get so worked up over the facts of:

"Clinton received the majority of votes." -fact
"Clinton won the popular vote." -fact
"More American voters wanted Clinton as President." -fact

being pointed out, is because Trump himself can't still can't handle this fact and he won.

Eliminate the top 2 states that favored Trump and the top 2 states that favored Hillary.

Trump would have won the popular vote by over 8 million votes. -fact

We are not a simple democracy.

We are a Democratic Constitutional Federal Republic because we realized entire states' economies, culture, and people would vary greatly and we didn't want New York or Virginia deciding almost everything for everyone. Still holds true but now it is New York, Texas, and California.

Come this fall, we should see a comfortable majority for Trump.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 10:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Don't care who wins in 2020, 2024, 2028, 2032 (it will be a Democrat thanks to Trumpers) etc., but the EC needs to go away. One citizen = one vote, whomever gets the most votes wins. Even if it's Chuck Norris. Been saying this since at least 1999/2000.

Wrong move, sucka!

1 citizen, as many votes as it takes to go through the entire roster of candidates, rank each candidate by an ordinal value.

Then do Rank Choice voting.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 10:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Eliminate the top 2 states that favored Trump and the top 2 states that favored Hillary.

Trump would have won the popular vote by over 8 million votes. -fact

We are not a simple democracy.

We are a Democratic Constitutional Federal Republic because we realized entire states' economies, culture, and people would vary greatly and we didn't want New York or Virginia deciding almost everything for everyone. Still holds true but now it is New York, Texas, and California.

Come this fall, we should see a comfortable majority for Trump.

This angle is as always a cherry-picked distraction. How about we don't eliminate any states out. Just make all individual votes count the same.

Shouldn't matter. I'm an American here is California the same as someone in Kentucky. Why does my vote count less.

You might get your dream come November. I hope not, but it's possible, as an incumbent has a far greater chance of winning than losing.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by Surtur
True and hey that is fine they can say "we should do things differently".

The problem comes with the constantly harping about "muh popular vote win", especially when democrats turn around and do not seem to give a shit about the popular vote winner in Iowa. I'd love for them to explain why the popular vote should only matter when they say it should.

Because that's what losers do. Whoever loses this year, that's what they'll do.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 10:32 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nope, I have never blamed the EC for my preferred candidate losing an election and if Trump were to lose in November (which he won't) I promise you I wouldn't be blaming the EC.

Illegal aliens voting? Yes, absolutely. The Electoral College? Nope.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 01:23 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL@ robbie now preparing the excuse to save face that he never really cared who wins when Trump no doubt wins huge in November.

Oh robbie... smh. no

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 01:26 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, I directly implied that I don't want Trump to win and that I'd care if he does win...

This is retarded, even for you, star/fly, and that' really saying something.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 02:28 AM
dadudemon

This angle is as always a cherry-picked distraction. How about we don't eliminate any states out. Just make all individual votes count the same.

They don't. Even if we went to a pure democracy, our votes do not count the same.

My vote will never count under the EC or a pure democracy system. The only way my vote counts is under RCV.

Shouldn't matter. I'm an American here is California the same as someone in Kentucky. Why does my vote count less.

Because we don't live in a pure democracy, thankfully. Your vote should count less because you live in a highly populace state.

Your vote still counts because you almost purely vote Democrat. You should be thankful.

You might get your dream come November.

My dream will come true in December? So Yang becomes the president and chooses Tulsi as his VP?

Seems impossible. But you are making these promises so I guess I have to believe them.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 02:58 AM
gold slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

electoral college is dumb as hell

kudos to it though for bringing lots of butthurt

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:53 AM
gold slorg is currently offline Click here to Send gold slorg a Private Message Find more posts by gold slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by gold slorg
But ma rural votes...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 03:55 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by gold slorg

kudos to it though for bringing lots of butthurt

Nah, it's not. It's actually the best way to determine who our Commander-in-Chief is going to be. It also makes it much harder for someone to cheat.

A pure democracy is what's dumb as Hell. Thank God we are a Constitutional Republic instead of a pure democracy. Kudos to our very wise and enlightened Founding Fathers for giving us a republic. thumb up

Old Post Feb 21st, 2020 04:43 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's not. It's actually the best way to determine who our Commander-in-Chief is going to be. It also makes it much harder for someone to cheat.

A pure democracy is what's dumb as Hell. Thank God we are a Constitutional Republic instead of a pure democracy. Kudos to our very wise and enlightened Founding Fathers for giving us a republic. thumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 06:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Kinda weird to bump an aging thread just to make fun of TheLoneRanger.

Sure, it's legit, but you need to work on your timing, bruh.

Last edited by dadudemon on Mar 5th, 2020 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 06:39 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

@PB: Why do like resurrecting old threads just for the purpose of replying to one of my posts with a stupid emoji? Is your life truly that empty, "mate"?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 06:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
@PB: Why do like resurrecting old threads just for the purpose of replying to one of my posts with a stupid emoji? Is your life truly that empty, "mate"?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 07:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Pretty much sums up star/fly

Old Post Mar 10th, 2020 08:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Kinda weird to bump an aging thread just to make fun of TheLoneRanger.

Sure, it's legit, but you need to work on your timing, bruh.

Bingo. You can't say he's not living rent free in Putinbots head.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2020 08:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote