KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Putinbot: Show Yourself Coward

Putinbot: Show Yourself Coward
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Putinbot: Show Yourself Coward

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I want there to be NO EXCUSES!!!

I hereby challenge you!!!

Wilder wins tonight...

GUARANTEED!!!!

You are backing the pale faced Gypsy, Fury.

If Fury wins tonight....

I AM BANNED FOR A MONTH!!!!

WHEN Wilder wins tonight....

YOU ARE BANNED FOR A MONTH!!!

Do you accept?

P.S. Mods keep this here as Putinbot frequents this forum more than the sports one.

I see nothing in your post that indicated a requirement that pb participate, for you to accept a banning.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 06:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Re: Re: Putinbot: Show Yourself Coward

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I see nothing in your post that indicated a requirement that pb participate, for you to accept a banning.

Do the words," DO YOU ACCEPT" escape your rather LIMITED Jersey born comprehension?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 06:12 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Wilder wins tonight...

GUARANTEED!!!!

Your guaranteed is worthless thumb down

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 06:14 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lob you said it was guaranteed

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 07:30 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He is, and I'm pretty sure you mean in a good way.

Fury is amazing. Good thing for LOB I watched Sonic last night and then had people over to watch the fight. Although I actually thought the same as you Wilder would land and it would end the same way as last time or Fury would not get up. I had Wilder down as 3:2 on for me.

I think if Fury beats Joshua we have to start talking about him as one of the greatest ever.

He is the first person since Lewis to have had all versions of the title at some point. I know it has been unified since Lewis but mainly because the Klitschkos wouldn't fight. He also has never fought for a vacated belt, he has always "beat the man". And coming back from a breakdown, is a mark of character.

thumb up Agreed.

A masterclass performance by Fury. I think he is going to beat Joshua. Everyone has a puncher's chance, especially at heavyweight, but he is the most skilled heavyweight on the planet by a good margin.

Last edited by Trocity on Feb 23rd, 2020 at 08:12 PM

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 08:05 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Trocity
thumb up Agreed.

A masterclass performance by Fury. I think he is going to beat Joshua. Everyone has a puncher's chance, especially at heavyweight, but he is the most skilled heavyweight on the planet by a good margin.
thumb up I agree totally.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 08:15 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

Originally posted by Impediment
Thread re-opened for reasons.

haha!! theyre both my boxing buddies so im not taking sides but damn...no lie, i actually thought Wilder was going to win too ha

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 10:08 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by dynamix
haha!! theyre both my boxing buddies so im not taking sides but damn...no lie, i actually thought Wilder was going to win too ha

I DEMAND that Fury be tested for human blood/flesh consumption.

The Neanderthal vampire showed his true colors in the ring!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 10:15 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I honestly have never "gotten" LoB's schtick.

I just don't get it. I mean, I understand what he's trying to do. I just don't get it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 09:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by dadudemon
I honestly have never "gotten" LoB's schtick.

I just don't get it. I mean, I understand what he's trying to do. I just don't get it.

The mind of LOB is beyond your comprehension!!!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 09:32 PM
dadudemon

The mind of LOB is beyond your comprehension!!!

I agree. thumb up

Old Post Feb 24th, 2020 09:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

TYSON FURY CHEATED!!!

THE PROOF HAS BEEN SHOWN!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2020 10:00 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still crying and making excuses thumb down

Old Post Mar 7th, 2020 10:11 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Watch the footage Jersey Scum!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2020 10:42 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

fury won. you're just being a big baby

Old Post Mar 7th, 2020 10:47 PM
rudester
Tommy

I vote for Putinbot!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2020 11:37 PM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

where's that proof, LoBster? your boy got his ass whooped, blood everywhere

Old Post Mar 8th, 2020 04:07 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

LoB stop being triggered.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2020 09:28 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
where's that proof, LoBster? your boy got his ass whooped, blood everywhere

Search for it, trash!

It is all over the internet!

Fury's gloves were rigged.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2020 02:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

butthurt conspiracy fairy tale coping sites.

you're just mad that the laws of reality were broken, and the best black heavyweight was soundly and irrefutably defeated by the white heavyweight. in all your self assured hubris in making this thread, you neglected to account for gypsy magic.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2020 04:44 PM