KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Vader vs. Maul, Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra

Vader vs. Maul, Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra
Started by: Eli Vanto

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eli Vanto
Tactical Prodigy

Vader vs. Maul, Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra

Instead of the Inquisitors appearing in Rebels, Vader appears on Malachor and fights them all instead.

Who wins??

Last edited by Eli Vanto on Feb 27th, 2020 at 02:15 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 02:11 PM
Click here to Send Eli Vanto a Private Message Find more posts by Eli Vanto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Vader wrecks.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader gets wrecked because Ahsoka alone was able to hold her own. Adding in Maul (Ahsoka's peer) and two other somewhat competent Force users, Vader stands no chance.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 11:13 PM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sheev
The All-Sith

Na. He'd just use the Force more.

Kanan and Ezra at this point are less than nothing. It's really just Ahsoka and Maul against Vader.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 11:34 PM
Click here to Send Sheev a Private Message Find more posts by Sheev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah and if he uses the Force more, they're going to respond in kind. Ahsoka was able to Force push Vader several feet, adding in Maul (who isn't fodder) is going to make that worse for Vader. Kanan and Ezra have already broken through Vader's Force barrier before, and they're definitely going to serve as a better distraction given that Ahsoka is fairly close to Maul, and Maul by extension, is also fairly close to Vader, so it's like he'll have a chance to remove them early in the fight. Vader's attention span is going to be all over the place, that's how he dies.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 10:46 AM
Click here to Send YousufKhan1212 a Private Message Find more posts by YousufKhan1212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthadi

Kanan and Ezra have never broken through Vader's barrier. They caught him off guard. They are both inquisitor level aka oneshoot fodder for Vader. This is Maul and Ahsoka vs Vader and can go either way but i'll bet on Vader if he is not jobbing and uses his significant force advantage. If Vader will go for a saber duel he might lose tho.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 11:59 AM
Click here to Send Darthadi a Private Message Find more posts by Darthadi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Vader was clearly messing around with Kanan and Ezra.

Hard to say Vader wrecks though given he was hardly even wrecking Ahsoka alone. Now this is both Ahsoka and Maul.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 12:50 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darthadi
Kanan and Ezra have never broken through Vader's barrier. They caught him off guard. They are both inquisitor level aka oneshoot fodder for Vader. This is Maul and Ahsoka vs Vader and can go either way but i'll bet on Vader if he is not jobbing and uses his significant force advantage. If Vader will go for a saber duel he might lose tho.

Kanan and Ezra broke through Vader's Force barrier because Vader was caught off guard, that's correct. It's likely that the same would happen here because a large portion of Vader's attention span will be focused on Maul and Ahsoka, which gives Kanan and Ezra a good chance of doing that again.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 01:47 PM
Darthadi

If Vader is serious he just oneshoots them from the start. And Vader had no barrier when Ezra and Kanan caught him off guard not to mention he was just messing around the whole fight. Is also a Filoni show which are notorious for PIS. Kanan is inquisitor level and Ezra even less. Vader can ragdoll the inquisitors at his leisure. In this fight Vader will be serious and will keep his force defence active or just oneshoot them straight away. Then this fight becomes Vader vs Ahsoka and Maul which i allready expressed my feelings about.

Last edited by Darthadi on Feb 28th, 2020 at 02:33 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 02:23 PM
Click here to Send Darthadi a Private Message Find more posts by Darthadi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YousufKhan1212
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader can try to one shot Kanan and Ezra, but that will leave him vulnerable to getting slashed by Maul and Ahsoka.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 02:33 PM
Scizard

There's no way Kanan & Ezra can contribute to the fight anyways. They would just get in the way of Maul & Ahsoka. Also worth noting that Vader can probably take quite a few hits before he actually can't fight anymore considering apparently you can take an almost direct hit with a lightsaber without armor and still get back up nowadays.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Scizard a Private Message Find more posts by Scizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

This would be tough for Vader. I can see it going either way tbh

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 03:06 PM
Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hard to say.

S02 Kanan and Ezra are inconsequential. When he gets even halfway series, canon Vader can casually stomp Grand Inquisitor-level threats in a strike or two.

Maul + Ahsoka are obviously a different story; although if Vader actually uses the Force offensively against them, I could see him winning. Good fight either way, though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 29th, 2020 at 06:54 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 06:41 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zentrex
Hi!

Good thread.

Yeah, I think Vader takes this too. The only evidence against that is that Ahsoka put up a decent fight against him, but as Darthadi said, Filoni is known for Plot Induced Stupidity, so Vader almost losing to someone who by all accounts shouldn't be anywhere near his level at this point in the story can be handwaved as a Filoni-ism.
Even just doing the math: Vader >= Ahsoka = Maul <<< Kenobi < Vader? Doesn't add up.

One thing that might play an interesting role though is Ezra's beast taming abilities. If the right types of animals are present, then he could very well give Vader a hard time, since we know Vader couldn't defeat the Zillo Beast on Benathy.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 07:13 PM
Click here to Send Zentrex a Private Message Find more posts by Zentrex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bergmar

Team

Old Post Mar 1st, 2020 07:44 PM
Click here to Send Bergmar a Private Message Find more posts by Bergmar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Ahsoka and Maul barely takes an advantage, Ezra and Kanan are non-facotrs. Ahsoka was clearly inferior to Vader, but she was capable of compete with him. So would Maul. We really can not judge Maul by his last performance against Kenobi. If Kenobi would be those leagues above him, he would not need to fake Qui-Gon's stance. Maul was beaten by Kenobi mostly in mental level.

Vader should be able to stomp Kanan the same way Dooku stomped Tiplee. Ezra was just a kid at that point, and could possibly make it even harder for Ahsoka and Maul, as - at least Ahsoka - might be willing to risk her life for him.

Anyway, as I said above, I believe that Ahsoka and Maul would take a majority. 6 or 7 out of 10. Perhaps even 8.
While Vader was indeed powerful, he rarely prives - or perhaps never - that he's capable of subduing a warriors of Maul and Ahsoka caliber with his Force powers. And when it comes to duel, I don't see him being fast enought to defend against two sabers from Ahsoka and saverstaff from Maul at the same time.

And more then that, as was already noted, Ahsoka on her own is capable of finding a small chances with her own TK atttacks.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 06:15 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirtyLuna

I agree with the others that Kanan and Ezra are just fodder to Vader but there are still Maul and Ahsoka. Ahsoka really was a match for Vader and they fought evenly with Vader still being able to beat her after an exhausting fight with his superior hybrid fighting style based around form 5 Djem So.
Maul probably has lost a tiny bit of his dueling skill, though not much and is around Ahoska's level, maybe a bit slower due to his age and his assumed dark side degregation. Together Maul and Ahsoka are quite nice of a team, though maybe slighty unbalanced as they are both very agressive and relentless fighters. Still, their combination of form 4 Ataru and form 7 Juyo could pose a threat to anyone, as well as the slow stone wall defense of Vader.

I don't see Vader losing here though. He did take a few hits from Ahsoka in their duel but he still was the better combatant and throwing in another athletic speed duelist like Maul would not change much of Vader's approach to the contest.
He would take a few more hits and might even be thrown back by a force push or two from Maul and Ahsoka's combined efforts but he would still be able to resist them.
There might be scenarios in which I see the team defeat him with clever tactics but those would probably be irrelevant because of Maul's rage and their inability to trust eachother or act as a coherent unit like Ahsoka & Anakin or even Maul & Savage did. Maybe Kanan and Ezra would serve them well as a distraction if they had time to prepare a plan to take Vader down but that isn't the case here.
So Vader still had all the tools needed to overcome fighters like these two or, by extension, four.

In the end, I see Vader taking 8/10 wins in engagements without preparation, maybe 6/10 in fights with preparation.
Nice match up dude!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 06:29 PM
Click here to Send DirtyLuna a Private Message Find more posts by DirtyLuna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Maul is a non factor here and gets ragdolled or killed in a single saber clash
Ahsoka loses all the same

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 04:33 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

More people means he just wrecks them with the force faster. Only Ahsoka really matters here. Maul is trash tier and Ezra is worse.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 05:45 PM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NTJack0
Only Ahsoka really matters here. Maul is trash tier

This makes no sense given Ahsoka was unable to overpower Maul.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 07:32 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote