KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Shiva Vs Team Elektra

Team Shiva Vs Team Elektra
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Team Shiva Vs Team Elektra

Which team of assassins wins?

Team Shiva

Talia Al Ghul
(please log in to view the image)

Shiva

Shado

Vs

Team Elektra

Elektra

Echo

Lady Bullseye

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 12:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

I mean its obvious Shiva would solo

Old Post Feb 29th, 2020 06:13 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
I mean its obvious Shiva would solo

Shiva has better statements, Elektra has better feats. Elektra also has a better team here.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 06:54 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Better than soloing the Batfamily?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 07:34 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Better than soloing the Batfamily?

That overstating it by a lot. By the end of the recent League of Shadows arc in detective comics (which I believe you are referencing), Cass was stalemating Shiva by herself for much of the fight. Which certainly is still elite, but also not someone who is portrayed as unbeatable on the forums.

Also all of her history should also be taken into account. Some members of the batfamily have also beaten her one on one. Jason Todd, Huntress (silly but happen), and of course Bruce and Cassandra.

Then you have showings like against fake Prometheus who 1-shotted her or Stryx who broke her arm and held her own despite going through a gauntlet of warriors right before their fight.

So while Lady Shiva is an elite fighter her reputation on the forums of being unbeatable and soloing everyone else doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Especially when Elektra has the stats and feats plus her rare ninja mental tricks to give her an edge in a close contest like this.

Last edited by Supermutant on Mar 21st, 2020 at 09:05 AM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 09:00 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Stryx even said she felt lucky. But Shiva also owned Batman, which is above anything Elektra has done, IMO.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 10:43 PM
Supermutant

I wouldn't put that above Elektra owning Wolverine. Stryx was struggling to even stand before fighting Shiva.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 11:55 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Supermutant
I wouldn't put that above Elektra owning Wolverine. Stryx was struggling to even stand before fighting Shiva.

I'd put batman above Logan in the skill department.

But those were Stryx words.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 12:34 AM
Supermutant

Batman being more or less skilled than Wolverine isn't the debate here. This isn't just about skills, everything goes into who is more formidable. Elektra owned wolvie who has enhances stats, senses, healing factor, nigh unbreakable skeleton and claws, etc. Shiva owned Bats who may have used a couple of batarangs and the rest was h2h.

So I still don't see how owning Bats would be better than owning Wolvie here.

Still waiting on the scans or evidence on how Shiva stomps Elektra. Elektra feats will match Shiva or exceed in speed, strength, basically ever stat or category.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 03:48 AM
Senor Cage

Shiva owned the batfamily and secret six. Those two feats exceed Elektras, imo. Enhanced stats? Batman is considered a meta, who stalemated Karate Kid (3boot). Shiva owned Azrael, who is considered a meta. Having enhanced stats doesnt guarantee a win, skill does. Shiva outclasses Elektra in skill.

Elektra might have a better team, though.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 04:44 AM
Supermutant

Shiva owned the batfamily and secret six. Those two feats exceed Elektras, imo.

lol Why? Just because you need it too. I already stated how members of the bat-family and Strix have done much better against Shiva one on one. In one of my previous post I mentioned Huntress instead of Tim Drake. Even though Huntress did much better against Shiva than she should have, it was Tim Drake with a whistling staff that actually beat her in a sparring match. And we know how dangerous a Shiva sparring match is.

Plus much of that secret six was unknown or rebooted characters drastically different than before. Mostly no names.

Anyways Elektra has beaten the Serpent Squad. And the assassins guild both groups equal or better than that secert 6. She also had to protect two others while fighting off assassins guild members, Whiplash, Tiger Shark, Blizzard, Shocker & Boomerang, Jack O Lantern & Blackout, Crossbones, Whirlwind.

https://imgur.com/C2JIiFh

Enhanced stats? Batman is considered a meta, who stalemated Karate Kid (3boot). Shiva owned Azrael, who is considered a meta. Having enhanced stats doesnt guarantee a win, skill does. Shiva outclasses Elektra in skill

Elektra might have a better team, though.

That's the thing though, Elektra has the stats, and the skills. She also got the mystical ninja powers she can use in a pinch. Got any scans of Shiva owning Azrael. I think they had an encounter but I would like to see it.
But yeah I'm still asking for feats from Lady Shiva that makes her better than what Elektra has done. You state Shiva outclasses Elektra in skill, I'm waiting on the proof.

I've heard a lot about how Lady Shiva would stomp throughout the years, yet all I really see are platitudes. And an uncomfortable amount of less than stellar showings based on her limited appearances.

Last edited by Supermutant on Mar 22nd, 2020 at 09:24 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:22 AM
Senor Cage

But not more skilled than Shiva. She'd use that to her advantage. All in all, she has better feats.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 05:48 PM
Supermutant

I haven't seen these better feats. Still waiting.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 08:18 PM
Senor Cage

I've given you feats, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 08:39 PM
cdtm

That overstating it by a lot. By the end of the recent League of Shadows arc in detective comics (which I believe you are referencing), Cass was stalemating Shiva by herself for much of the fight. Which certainly is still elite, but also not someone who is portrayed as unbeatable on the forums.

Also all of her history should also be taken into account. Some members of the batfamily have also beaten her one on one. Jason Todd, Huntress (silly but happen), and of course Bruce and Cassandra.

Then you have showings like against fake Prometheus who 1-shotted her or Stryx who broke her arm and held her own despite going through a gauntlet of warriors right before their fight.

So while Lady Shiva is an elite fighter her reputation on the forums of being unbeatable and soloing everyone else doesn't hold up under scrutiny. Especially when Elektra has the stats and feats plus her rare ninja mental tricks to give her an edge in a close contest like this.

You kidding? Cassandra Cains is severely underrated on KMC. Jakethebank used to say Cap would beat her easy, and much as I like him, that's an insane statement. Even if one felt Cap beats Cass.

She's a character who ducked and weaved around bullets like a scene out of The Matrix. She left an actual speed trail behind her blitzing thugs in an annual. Broke a giant arsed hole in the side of a prison wall one time, like ten or fifteen times the size of the man she was "rescuing".

My point is, saying Shiva only fought evenly with this beast is no lowball.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:08 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by cdtm
You kidding? Cassandra Cains is severely underrated on KMC. Jakethebank used to say Cap would beat her easy, and much as I like him, that's an insane statement. Even if one felt Cap beats Cass.

She's a character who ducked and weaved around bullets like a scene out of The Matrix. She left an actual speed trail behind her blitzing thugs in an annual. Broke a giant arsed hole in the side of a prison wall one time, like ten or fifteen times the size of the man she was "rescuing".

My point is, saying Shiva only fought evenly with this beast is no lowball.

This is what happen when you don't read bsdm. I stated that Lady Shiva is treated as unbeatable and stomping everyone, which a poster in this very thread wrote. Elektra alone is very capable of beating her and at the very least it would be a good fight. Also she has better feats.

If you believed that I was lowballing Shiva by stating that Cass was able to stalemate her and really get the better of her at the end of the recent arc, then read again. Cage was stating that Shiva had taken on the batfamily. I basically reminded him that Shiva performed much better in the beginning of that arc than in the end when Cass alone was a match for her.

Anyway Elektra has cut in two a bullet fired from Black Widow at near range.

https://imgur.com/a/pGb6did

And kicked down a brick wall, not that I find that really impressive but you mentioned kicking a wall so.

https://imgur.com/a/Q6sChpb

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:49 PM
Supermutant

I've given you feats, so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

That's it, very underwhelming. Those feats have already been match with Wolverine, the Serpent Society, and the assassin guild.

So apparently there are no feats that put Shiva above Elektra. They are on the same level with Elektra having more feats and the extra mystic ninja stuff she can use in a jam.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:54 PM
cdtm

This is what happen when you don't read bsdm. I stated that Lady Shiva is treated as unbeatable and stomping everyone, which a poster in this very thread wrote. Elektra alone is very capable of beating her and at the very least it would be a good fight. Also she has better feats.

If you believed that I was lowballing Shiva by stating that Cass was able to stalemate her and really get the better of her at the end of the recent arc, then read again. Cage was stating that Shiva had taken on the batfamily. I basically reminded him that Shiva performed much better in the beginning of that arc than in the end when Cass alone was a match for her.

Anyway Elektra has cut in two a bullet fired from Black Widow at near range.

https://imgur.com/a/pGb6did

And kicked down a brick wall, not that I find that really impressive but you mentioned kicking a wall so.

https://imgur.com/a/Q6sChpb

And my point is Cassandra Cain can beat the Bat Family. Her feats and showings are that good..

Shiva stale mating her is a feat for Shiva.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by cdtm
And my point is Cassandra Cain can beat the Bat Family. Her feats and showings are that good..

Shiva stale mating her is a feat for Shiva.

Yes she certainly can beat certain members. She can also lose to them as well especially depending on the circumstances. Jason Todd recently had the advantage over her.

Shiva doesn't get her feats though, anymore than Shiva gets Batman's feats. Elektra doesn't get Daredevil or Ironfist feats. So your point doesn't have real meaning here. Elektra would certainly have a more difficult time matching Cass feats than Shiva's.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 10:06 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Shiva may be the most skilled person in this thread but Elektra is no slouch AND she has actual powers. Her respect thread lists some of them. Team Elektra wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 10:17 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote