KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Steppenwolf vs. War Machine/Giant Man/Spiderman/Black Panther

Steppenwolf vs. War Machine/Giant Man/Spiderman/Black Panther
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by John Murdoch
So it really depends on if Stepp can be hurt by this team, specifically if Giant Man has enough power output to put him down.

I’d give better odds for the team winning via Ant Man than Giant Man.
Scott is better/at his best/a real threat when he can use his full power set.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 05:57 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
OP is very vague though. I suppose one could interpret "Same circumstances as the Russian fight" as standard, geared up team, seeing as that's how the JL headed out to Steppenwolf. I honestly can't say for sure though. There's a lot of room for interpretation.

As it is now, it’s just a name. A name used interchangeably. I know he’s still called Giant-man when he’s big but him being big does not mean he loses his ability to turn small. IF we strictly follow the rules, the BEST you could argue is that he starts off big.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 04:24 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I agree. Going small is way better. And let's be serious, he killed Full. Cull was the best fighter of the brutes in MCU minus Thanos and Kurse. His durability was trash and strength questionable

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 04:28 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Ant-man is the main Stepp killer here. Not only is he strong enough to hurt Stepp when G-man is at full size, I’m having doubts if Stepp can even hit him if he is allowed to shrink/grow. It has been pretty much established that he is extremely agile on his shrinking/growing (able to use it tactically in a fight to be very evasive and hard to hit). Even if Stepp tries to do the axe throw or axe head strike, can’t Gman just shrink down to avoid the attack?

And with the help of Spidey/WM he can pretty much be completely mobile and can even ride on some ordinance/thrown debris to get around. Like WM/SM firing/tossing him in one of his rockets/on some debris, he jumps out as the rocket explodes/debris flies above Stepp then BAM G-man on Stepp’s head and stompy stomps til Stepp his KTFO.

Idunno, I with a minimal amount of teamwork, I can really see the team pulling off wins here.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 04:37 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I agree. Going small is way better. And let's be serious, he killed Full. Cull was the best fighter of the brutes in MCU minus Thanos and Kurse. His durability was trash and strength questionable

He didn’t just kill Cull tho, he one shot a Leviathan with a punch.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 04:38 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Nibedicus
As it is now, it’s just a name. A name used interchangeably. I know he’s still called Giant-man when he’s big but him being big does not mean he loses his ability to turn small. IF we strictly follow the rules, the BEST you could argue is that he starts off big.

Eh, fair enough. I suppose there is nothing in the OP explicitly restricting Scott from utilising other tactics once the fight is actually underway.

So, in other words... Ant-Man goes up Steppenwolf's butt and expands. big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 05:27 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Eh, fair enough. I suppose there is nothing in the OP explicitly restricting Scott from utilising other tactics once the fight is actually underway.

So, in other words... Ant-Man goes up Steppenwolf's butt and expands. big grin

Butt showings for Stepp.

sick

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 05:30 AM
riv6672

Now we’re talking. Small and up the butt FTW!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 09:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pym particles microtise the axe. Then Gman microtises steppenwolf.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 04:46 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Gman solos.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 08:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote