KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Weakest who can beat Krillin?

Weakest who can beat Krillin?
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

Weakest who can beat Krillin?

Riding the recent Krillin hype. stick out tongue

Who is the weakest character in DB who can beat DBS Krillin?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 12:35 AM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

18 probably.

Edit: Current 18.

Original 18 gets slaughtered easily.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Last edited by Jmanghan on Mar 2nd, 2020 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 02:43 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

I'm of the opinion that yamcha, krillin. and tien are close enough that a fight between any of the three could go either way

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 06:26 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I'm of the opinion that yamcha, krillin. and tien are close enough that a fight between any of the three could go either way
Buddy have you seen Super?...

Krillin surpassed all other Earthlings by leaps and bounds as of Super, and Yamcha has always been behind them.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 09:19 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Krillin has been the strongest earthling since Namek, tbh.

Even as of DBS, the Toei site still gave him the "strongest earthling" title during the BoG and RoF arcs, and the DBS Animedia Featurette(which gives a quick rundown of U7's team during the ToP) also lists him as the strongest earthling -- putting him above Roshi and Tien.

That being said, I agree that DBS #18 is the 'weakest' character who can beat him these days.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 02:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

He's stronger than tien and yamcha, but I don't think the gap is that wide. Yamcha has pretty insane durability being in the epicenter of 2 gods fighting and survived and also took quite the beating from one of the prisoners with no noticable damage. The kienza would still probably do him in, but I'm confident he could keep fighting after a kamehameha

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 04:43 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Are you talking about that baseball game episode? If so, I don't even know how we'd begin to quantify that as a feat for Yamcha..?

Regardless, I'd put Krillin well above him. You aren't going to convince me that he'd be able to do anything at all against DBS Goku and Gohan. /shrug

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 06:08 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

And I don't imagine krillin could have survived stealing home.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 09:48 PM
cdtm

How to play as Yamcha in Budokai 3.

1. Unlock Z3 mode.

2. Choose Yamcha at Z3 difficulty.

3. Enjoy repeatedly getting blown up to Saibamen.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 12:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
And I don't imagine krillin could have survived stealing home.
laughing out loud

Fair enough.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 02:27 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
You aren't going to convince me that he'd be able to do anything at all against DBS Goku and Gohan. /shrug

Just let him a train a little and he'll be able to steamroll them both at the same time, lol.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 03:37 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Krillin has been the strongest earthling since Namek, tbh.

Even as of DBS, the Toei site still gave him the "strongest earthling" title during the BoG and RoF arcs, and the DBS Animedia Featurette(which gives a quick rundown of U7's team during the ToP) also lists him as the strongest earthling -- putting him above Roshi and Tien.

That being said, I agree that DBS #18 is the 'weakest' character who can beat him these days.
I’ve always found this overall true but kinda hollow based on how much the tri-beam scales based on actual ability. Do you think any DBZ incarnation of Krillian can output that kinda damage?

(Super did Tien dirty, Krillian is much stronger at that point)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 04:15 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

In Z?

Nah, the Tri-Beam was wickedly haxx... It allowed Tien(who was FAR inferior to even the Androids) to step up WAY beyond his weight class and punk Semi-Perfect Cell for a moment.

That being said, I've always viewed the Tri-Beam as an extremely one-dimensional attack that would be very easy to dodge if Tien's opponent wasn't inhibited by PIS and just fought smart.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 01:45 PM
cdtm

I wonder about #18 beating him.

If she scales to her brother, sure. But if she's weaker then the Gohan Krillin fought, he just might be able to take her now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 02:30 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

TIEN

*runs away before Galan gets his epilepsy attack*

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 04:41 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2020 06:56 PM
Mendax
Hand of God

So Krillin is the undisputed strongest earthling in DBS then? Not even Roshi or Tien can beat him these days?

Crazy how much Tori wanks that little ****er stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 01:41 AM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oob is technically the strongest earthling(or at least he will be), by a huge margin. But yeah, DBS Krillin is well above Roshi and Tien.

Toriyama has always been a Krillin fangirl. He's made that clear in various interviews over the years.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 02:36 AM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I mean the Androids are pretty much humans at this point, like 18 & 17 can procreate.

17 is the strongest human in that case.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 05:42 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

In Z?

Nah, the Tri-Beam was wickedly haxx... It allowed Tien(who was FAR inferior to even the Androids) to step up WAY beyond his weight class and punk Semi-Perfect Cell for a moment.

That being said, I've always viewed the Tri-Beam as an extremely one-dimensional attack that would be very easy to dodge if Tien's opponent wasn't inhibited by PIS and just fought smart.
But Kienzan though.

Plus Krillin can use it without almost dying and the Tri-Beam takes a lot out of Tien, with it even being arguable that it's that much more powerful then the Kienzan.

Remember how shocked everyone was that it didn't cut PERFECT CELL in half?

Also in terms of scaling, let's not forget Krillin fought Imperfect Cell and did alright for a bit before getting lodged into the plane. It's even more impressive when you consider the fight was completely H2H and Krillin did actual damage for a moment.

It's crazy how much Krillin (and 18 by scaling) have grown since then.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2020 06:09 AM