KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku and Vegeta's current training

Goku and Vegeta's current training
Started by: Mendax

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mendax
Hand of God

Goku and Vegeta's current training

So the training Goku was doing with Merus and the training Vegeta is doing on Yardrat: how do you guys think that will help them against Moro?

Do you think the series will continue after this arc?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 03:58 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Edit

Not today, not tomorrow...

Last edited by Adam Grimes on Mar 5th, 2020 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 04:58 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

This whole arc feels more like an epilogue than anything else, so I hope it doesn't end in such a low note.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 05:00 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

My guess with Vegeta's spirit training is that it will allow him to master his ki to such an extent that Moro can no longer absorb it. As for Goku, the indication is that he's essentially just learning how to use UI(he seemed to be able to activate it at will during his final match with Merus.) Not sure how that will help him against Moro's ki drain, unless it, too, has allowed Goku to fully master his spirit/ki.

Don't know how(or if) the story will continue beyond this, as it's really close to the EoZ chapters at this point. I'd like them to end it on a good note, but I won't be surprised if they continue milking it for all it's worth.

Ngl, though... I wouldn't mind seeing a post-training Oob in action. I can't imagine how absurdly powerful he'd become with DBS scaling in full effect.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 5th, 2020 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 05:15 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mendax
So the training Goku was doing with Merus and the training Vegeta is doing on Yardrat: how do you guys think that will help them against Moro?

Do you think the series will continue after this arc?

Moro will defeat everyone except for Goku, who will run to Zeno for help.

Out of friendship, Zeno will offer Goku three choices, each signified by a different color. All colors will end essentially the same way.

Until fan backlash forces an extended editon that ends up wholly unsatisfying.

A non cannon dlc.. Sorry, "special episode" will then ignore the Moro stuff and have a party at Kami's place to end Super, which will be considered the best episode in the series.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 05:48 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Galan007
but I won't be surprised if they continue milking it for all it's worth.

DRAGON BALL SUPER GT

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 07:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

#GTS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 08:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DRAGON BALL SUPER GT

It will ironically end up being very good.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 08:05 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mendax
Hand of God

I cant help but wonder why they didn't ask Broly to help against Moro?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 08:08 PM
Mendax is currently offline Click here to Send Mendax a Private Message Find more posts by Mendax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Because Moro would absorb his ki... Which would literally make him unstoppable.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2020 08:58 PM
cdtm

Why not have Buu absorb him?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 03:09 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Moro's magics would have almost certainly been able to counter the absorption. Vegetto was able to block the absorption with a simple force-field, then just escape out of Boo's pores, after all.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2020 10:57 PM
cdtm

I mean absorb Broly.

Or even Goku and Vegeta. If Moro amps up, amp back and beat him down.

Hell, a viable strategy could have Goku porting Buu ahead of Moro just to absorb every existing person before Moro gets there, keeping him from getting any more life energy.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 03:38 PM