KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Last of Us (HBO)

The Last of Us (HBO)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Never played the game and know almost nothing about it expect the basic "creature survival" theme, but the first episode was pretty good and I'm someone who tends to not enjoy shows or movies based of video games as they're almost always subpar to outright shit.

Watch the game cutscenes on youtube, thank me later.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2023 03:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

It's a poor man's Resident Evil mixed with Metal Gear.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2023 11:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Episode two was awesome.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2023 03:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

2nd episode was excellent

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2023 04:11 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I would, but I don't want possible spoilers.

I will when the season is over thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 24th, 2023 04:42 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

I'm hoping they keep doing the prologue scenes every episode. The Jakarta one was excellent as was the 60s TV show one.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2023 07:54 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

For those enjoying this show and who are recently converted fans of Paddy Considine due to HotD. You should give this movie a go if you haven't already

Old Post Jan 25th, 2023 07:58 PM
Jaden_3.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Jaden_3.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Jaden_3.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Old Post Jan 27th, 2023 10:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Can't wait for them to cast Chris Hemsworth as Abby.

He'll need to bulk up a bit though.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2023 09:56 AM
Impediment
Endless

The voice actress and mocap performer for Tess died today.

https://deadline.com/2023/01/annie-...ary-1235243778/

Old Post Jan 29th, 2023 08:45 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Last night’s episode was amazing. 10/10.

Did anyone else get teary eyed?

Old Post Jan 30th, 2023 12:47 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yes it was amazing and lol at people crying about Bill's sexual orientation. Fandom Menace types of course are on the attack.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2023 06:52 PM
playa1258 is online now! Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't play the game, but I read that Bill is a gay man in the game as well and he talks about his male "partner".

Sensitive Rightist are silly as usual.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 30th, 2023 07:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i watched the episode this morning because i recorded it. too busy watching football last night. anyways the episode was real good.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2023 10:09 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Episode 3 was awful woke shit........

Its not about them being gay its about them seeing how far they can go with this shit trying to shove it Down everyones throat....

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jan 30th, 2023 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Jan 30th, 2023 10:10 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Nobody is shoving down anyone’s throat or has anyone at gunpoint to watch this show,

Just turn it off.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2023 02:12 AM
Estacado
Legendary

thumb up

I did that exactly...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2023 06:43 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Impediment
Nobody is shoving down anyone’s throat or has anyone at gunpoint to watch this show,

Just turn it off.

Ban him for stealing my contrarian schtick?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2023 12:59 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Episode was pretty weak but whatever hopefully it’s not uneventful filler like this one was next Sunday

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 31st, 2023 03:14 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaden_3.0

Estacado loves hairy cock gobblers.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2023 06:27 PM