KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who truly has the faster reaction speed: Supes or Diana

Who truly has the faster reaction speed: Supes or Diana
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulkster
This 8 foot tall brute?

https://ibb.co/fNZYmq8

No, this one:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 03:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wasn't Kingdom Come Wonder Woman made from clay?

Originally posted by -Pr-
KC isn't the future Earth Prime. It's an alternate future from a separate timeline in a separate universe.

Alt universe magic, alt universe clay, future timeline, etc etc. So not comparable.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 03:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alt universe magic, alt universe clay, future timeline, etc etc. So not comparable.

Not the point. You said it was silly to think that a being made from clay could bear children with a Kryptonian. Yet it has actually happened in a DC comic.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 03:32 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, this one:

(please log in to view the image)

Same being. So why would he move slow against a being he knows is that fast?

Also, he is not truly mind controlled, but rather mentally manipulated into seeing something other than what is there.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 03:36 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

1 - While I fully believe Superman and Wonder Woman can procreate, we don't know they can on the "canon/main" Earth, so assuming anything doesn't help. And I still don't get how it's relative to the conversation.
2 - Superman was mentally compromised during the Sacrifice fight, and to use it as an example of him performing efficiently would be grossly inaccurate.
3 - How many direct, one-on-one canon fights are there between Clark and Diana where neither of them is somehow compromised?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2020 03:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Originally posted by Diesldude
because your son told you so?
Because the WRITER of that book made it CLEAR as day. Your love for Superman is showing. Stop being butthurt when Superman lose at something. Had the writer had Batman say that Superman was faster, you would announce it to the world of Superman lovers.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 07:50 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
1 - While I fully believe Superman and Wonder Woman can procreate, we don't know they can on the "canon/main" Earth, so assuming anything doesn't help. And I still don't get how it's relative to the conversation.
2 - Superman was mentally compromised during the Sacrifice fight, and to use it as an example of him performing efficiently would be grossly inaccurate.
3 - How many direct, one-on-one canon fights are there between Clark and Diana where neither of them is somehow compromised?

Pretty much. Thanks.

And to Hulkster: he wanted Doomsday to suffer. Not because he was ending the fight as quickly as possible. Right there in my scan. If he could, he would have drawn the suffering out for eternity.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 07:58 AM
Diesldude

Also, he is not truly mind controlled, but rather mentally manipulated into seeing something other than what is there.

Do you think that this will not impact the fight/results.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 08:05 AM
Diesldude is online now! Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Originally posted by JBL
Because the WRITER of that book made it CLEAR as day. Your love for Superman is showing. Stop being butthurt when Superman lose at something. Had the writer had Batman say that Superman was faster, you would announce it to the world of Superman lovers.
What? We’re yoU getting banged by a guy in a Superman costume as you typed? I didn’t mention him a single time in the post you quoted and then you responded by saying his name 5 times. Obsessive much? Stop living in denial you closer Superman lover.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:16 AM
Diesldude is online now! Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Do you think that this will not impact the fight/results.

Yes. It makes him bloodlusted and less likely to hold back.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 11:11 AM
Diesldude

Yes. It makes him bloodlusted and less likely to hold back.

How about the fact he’s trying to hit an 8 foot tall doomsday in the face and completely misses because he’s fighting wonderwoman.

WW gets free shots while Superman swings and misses.

This is in addition to Superman trying to make doomsday suffer instead of trying to kill him.

Bloodlusted but handicapped because he’s hallucinating due to mind manipulation. If he knew who he was fighting he ends it in less than a second unless he really wanted that person to suffer.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 01:25 PM
TGATES

What I gather is, even when SM thinks he is fighting the biggest threat who killed the love of his life, he was still not fast or strong enough to put WW down.

From what I hear, DD is not exactly slow, either.

Side bar: I would LOOOVE to see a WW vs SM fight, live action.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 02:19 PM
TGATES is currently offline Click here to Send TGATES a Private Message Find more posts by TGATES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

He was not fast nor strong enough to torture a guy, you mean

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 02:36 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by MrMind
those hungry people in the background should start eating her ass

laughing laughing laughing Nominating for KMC's best comment in 2020.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 07:08 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

What? We’re yoU getting banged by a guy in a Superman costume as you typed? I didn’t mention him a single time in the post you quoted and then you responded by saying his name 5 times. Obsessive much? Stop living in denial you closer Superman lover.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 08:05 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

LMAO at Superman thinking he's swinging at something 8 feet tall and missing WW because of that. Anything to protect superman.lol. and I mean ANYTHING!! LOL.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2020 09:48 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, you don't need your kid to tell you that. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 12:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Originally posted by JBL
LMAO at Superman thinking he's swinging at something 8 feet tall and missing WW because of that. Anything to protect superman.lol. and I mean ANYTHING!! LOL.

Yes, that notion is quite laughable, as well as the "torture" excuse.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 03:38 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by TGATES
What I gather is, even when SM thinks he is fighting the biggest threat who killed the love of his life, he was still not fast or strong enough to put WW down.

From what I hear, DD is not exactly slow, either.

Side bar: I would LOOOVE to see a WW vs SM fight, live action.

He oneshotted her from sun to Earth and was breaking her bones like a twig. Rucka outright stated that Superman fighting out of his mind was the only thing which allowed her to survive.

Oh its already happened, Superman curbstomped her in Justice League.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 03:54 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's been an unwritten rule for years that we don't take characters that are mentally compromised as being able to operate at their full capacity. I feel like I'm going to have to actually write it down.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2020 05:34 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote