KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm waiting for you to make a valid point. Go for it.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he probably would have run moderate-dem, fair enough.

your avoidance of the point has also been noted

Since Surt is doing the same clown show deflections in here now that he did in the original Weinstein thread, this is fitting:

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

my point is that you are (inadvertently?) celebrating a groundbreaking legal victory for #metoo. a power level 9000+ billionaire white american man was convicted as a result of it, and you're downright giddy.

...wait...EUREKA! i found the funny thing big grin

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Make a valid point.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
my point is that you are (inadvertently?) celebrating a groundbreaking legal victory for #metoo. [...]

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said valid. A valid point. Keyword valid.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

then explain how i am mistaken. how was this somehow a lulzy defeat for #metoo, as opposed to it's polar opposite?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a victory for MeToo because so many women spread their legs for this man and didn't say shit about his predatory behavior for years. And how many men and women in Hollywood heard the rumors and just dismissed them?

It's a victory for justice, not virtue signaling lefties.

But you tried smile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 10:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I feel I do need to clarify about rape not being funny cuz I will laugh if Harvey gets raped by a drag queen prisoner dressed as Gwyneth Paltrow.

Is that a MeToo victory too somehow?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:02 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I don't know. How many?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:02 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Over 9,000

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:03 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Wow. That's a lot.

Is there a list?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:03 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
It's not a victory for MeToo
The #metoo movement is directly tied to Weinstein and Weinstein's fall; him going to jail is a big win for the movement (the justice system too). Your feelings won't change those facts.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey if you wanna choose to believe they were mostly ignorant, okay.

Do you?

Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

It's not a victory for MeToo because so many women spread their legs for this man and didn't say shit about his predatory behavior for years.

the conviction didn't count, because there were callous hollywood s1uts present? is that supposed to be a point?

this is a case of precedent. women have a platform to seek out other victims via social media and take down extremely powerful white male serial rapists/predators. that's what #metoo is. you're trying to pass it off as some hollywood wh0re cult, but reality disagrees with your feelings

It's a victory for justice, not virtue signaling lefties.

it's a victory for #metoo. they took him down. glad we're both happy about it thumb up

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The #metoo movement is directly tied to Weinstein and Weinstein's fall; him going to jail is a big win for the movement (the justice system too). Your feelings won't change those facts.

Lol I love this sadness. I clearly laugh over the fact the man is going to prison. Sad souls come act like I was saying rape is hilarious.

When this stupidity is pointed out, now it's an attempt to dunk on me cuz it's a "me too win".

Too funny.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:06 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol I love this sadness. I clearly laugh over the fact the man is going to prison. Sad souls come act like I was saying rape is hilarious.

When this stupidity is pointed out, now it's an attempt to dunk on me cuz it's a "me too win".

Too funny.

sure, why let reality wreck your day? thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#SoEasy

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Do you?

Was that directed at me? Because I made no such claim or implication. This seems like a silly distraction.

You hate it and that's fine, your feelings are your own, but Weinstein and #metoo are essentially intrinsic at this point.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:09 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Do you?

I'm not the one making a claim about who knew or how many did or didn't so I'm under no obligation to back up a claim.

You did so you are.

Not only do you have to do that, you have to further prove their political leanings too.

That seems like a lot of work. You should get started.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 11:09 PM