KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » EU countries closing borders

EU countries closing borders
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways so do you agree with these countries closing their borders? If not, why?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 07:10 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Anyways so do you agree with these countries closing their borders? If not, why?

I agree totally with it.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 07:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
That reply doesn't even make sense Surt, do better. Unless you think that Europe has a homicide rate, and terrorism rate in line with the US. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find any crimes, reported at a higher rate per capita in Europe than in the US.

That's not what this thread is about, idiot. You wanna b**** some more about gun deaths in the U.S. while we are all in the middle of a worldwide pandemic then make another one of your little crybaby threads about it.

*waits for retarded toothless emoji*

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Mar 22nd, 2020 at 08:11 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 08:03 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I agree totally with it.

Same. Containment is hugely important right now.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 08:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

That reply doesn't even make sense Surt, do better. Unless you think that Europe has a homicide rate, and terrorism rate in line with the US. In fact I think you'd be hard pressed to find any crimes, reported at a higher rate per capita in Europe than in the US.

England does have a stabbing problem and acid problem though. More assaults are committed by the Muslim community, which goes unreported due to the lack of being seeing as racist. Europe also have more religious death than the US.

Gun violence in the US also counts for gang violence and suicides as a whole. They are not their own entities.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:00 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SquallX
England does have a stabbing problem and acid problem though. More assaults are committed by the Muslim community, which goes unreported due to the lack of being seeing as racist. Europe also have more religious death than the US.

Gun violence in the US also counts for gang violence and suicides as a whole. They are not their own entities.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but if they're not reported, how do you know?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't fall for his pathetic red herring. This thread is not about gun violence.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 09:54 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm not saying you're wrong, but if they're not reported, how do you know?

To me, this is common knowledge. I'm a "filthy, ignorant, Yank" and even I know about the under-reporting problem in the UK. Then again, I'm just a nerd.

Domestic Violence is under-reported in the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/society...says-womens-aid

170,000 Hate Crimes are go unrepported each year:
https://pure.hud.ac.uk/en/clippings...he-uk-each-year

Tons of gang violence goes unreported in the UK according to hospital data:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...orted-d2qlcr67n

In the UK's defense, they recognize that lots of violent crime goes unreported and they are working to reduce t he crime and enable the people to get help.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 11:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by dadudemon
To me, this is common knowledge. I'm a "filthy, ignorant, Yank" and even I know about the under-reporting problem in the UK. Then again, I'm just a nerd.

Domestic Violence is under-reported in the UK:

https://www.theguardian.com/society...says-womens-aid

170,000 Hate Crimes are go unrepported each year:
https://pure.hud.ac.uk/en/clippings...he-uk-each-year

Tons of gang violence goes unreported in the UK according to hospital data:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...orted-d2qlcr67n

In the UK's defense, they recognize that lots of violent crime goes unreported and they are working to reduce t he crime and enable the people to get help.

I'm going to apologise for not clarifying.

I'm sure that a lot of crimes are under-reported. That's the nature of the beast. I was asking how the "More assaults are carried out by Muslims" part could be quantified.

I mean, we all know about stuff like Rotherham.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2020 11:52 PM
SquallX

I'm sure that a lot of crimes are under-reported. That's the nature of the beast. I was asking how the "More assaults are carried out by Muslims" part could be quantified.

In regards to the Muslim not being reported, those comes from small time youtubers.

A few weeks ago, I watched this Youtuber, she’s this Australian chick that got assaulted by a Muslim, and when she tried to make a report, the police told her because of their faith, they don’t want o come off as racist.

There are also many of these cases in England and Germany. As I’am currently stationed in Germany, we are told there certain places we can’t go due to the Muslim population trying to attack us because we are Americans, and most of the time, we will lose that fight when it comes to the court system. Because anything that happens off base falls under that Countries laws.

A famous case like that happened just a months ago. A rapper was accosted by a Muslim that was trying to start a fight when he tried to put his hands on one of the females that were with him, he and his security guard beat him. Said rapper went to jail, but the Muslim fellow was free to go with no repercussions.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 12:32 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Very odd.

I wonder if it has less to do with race, and more to how well connected someone is.

Immigration is expensive. My Indian friend at University for example came from a VERY wealthy family.

Two tiered justice system in the US.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 12:39 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

In regards to the Muslim not being reported, those comes from small time youtubers.

A few weeks ago, I watched this Youtuber, she’s this Australian chick that got assaulted by a Muslim, and when she tried to make a report, the police told her because of their faith, they don’t want o come off as racist.

There are also many of these cases in England and Germany. As I’am currently stationed in Germany, we are told there certain places we can’t go due to the Muslim population trying to attack us because we are Americans, and most of the time, we will lose that fight when it comes to the court system. Because anything that happens off base falls under that Countries laws.

A famous case like that happened just a months ago. A rapper was accosted by a Muslim that was trying to start a fight when he tried to put his hands on one of the females that were with him, he and his security guard beat him. Said rapper went to jail, but the Muslim fellow was free to go with no repercussions.

Did they tell you about the NYE thing that happened a couple of years back in Germany? Mental stuff.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 01:18 AM
Archaeopteryx

Right now I can see the states closing their borders

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 01:44 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My bad. After this post, it makes it obvious you want to focus just on the Muslim-centric "honour crimes" going on in the UK. And that makes sense because that's what you were responding to.

One British charity, Karma Nivana, reports getting 800 messages a month about honor crimes (honour crimes that do not go into the system and fall under the "under-reported" statistic).

quote:
...British charity Karma Nirvana, which gets around 800 messages a month from concerned people, believes the true scale of abuse in Britain could be far greater.

The charity's executive director, Natasha Rattu, told ITV News: "What we know about honour-based abuse is just the tip of the iceberg.

"We're finding emerging communities affected by this issue that perhaps weren't coming forward 10 years ago that we need to be able to identify better."

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-07-14...qandeel-baloch/

This article is more focused on women's issues and abuses* but research shows men are more commonly victims of violence.

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2018/...tim-to-violence

*Feminism needs to focus very hard on Islam and women's issues for the next 10 years. It should be their primary focus. Bring Islam into the 21st Century.

Almost none of the male-Muslim-on-Muslim violence is reported. Almost none.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 02:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd done some reading on the subject, but I hadn't realised it was getting that bad.

And yeah, I'm not surprised they don't take in to account man-on-man violence as much. That's almost universal regardless of religion/culture/race from what i've seen.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2020 03:39 AM