KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why did China **** US and the World

Why did China **** US and the World
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Seemed I missed this gem, a huge kudos to the person or people who lumped the Trump shit-show into one video.

Just one of several flips:

"No, we're not worried at all" -Trump Jan 22nd when asked about whether his admin is worried about a pandemic

"We pretty much shut it [covid-19] down." -Trump Jan 31st

"This is a pandemic. I pretty much felt this was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic." -Trump March 17th

The reason he does this, is because Trumpers rarely, if ever call him out on it, they typically either hand-wave it away or spin and defend. Haven been since 2016.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 25th, 2020 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Thank you doctor, virologist, immunologist and general know-it-all DDM.

Seems I've upset you with facts. I will not apologize for being right. smile

But, yes, it does feel damn good to be vindicated, slowly, as time keeps moving forward. It's why, in the face of hysteria and retardness, people who are right should not budge or cave. I've stuck to my position for quite a while now and now the data is coming back around to support my modeling.

Here's my major problem with what Trump did: he folded from his original position, which was the most correct position. Then he kept moving his position slowly towards the hysterical narrative until he was all in. When the correct, fact-based position was his original which was, "No, we're not worried at all."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I think I'll stick to the experts like Fauci, thanks though.

That post will very much impress your KMC kids, your true targets. So kudos there.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think I'll stick to the experts like Fauci, thanks though.

So you'll stick with Fauci's position about locking down the nation and not the experts at Oxford, right?

Why?

What about the raw data that I've assembled and provided citations for? You have a problem with that, too?

That post will very much impress your KMC kids, your true targets. So kudos there.

My target is everyone.

Briefed leadership this morning, where I work, too. They are going to relax capital expenditure controls on projects because of my fact-based input.

Does this upset you?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Seems that Rob needs others to tell him what to think.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
So you'll stick with Fauci's position

Yes, that was clear in my post, I'm sticking with the experts.

Briefed leadership this morning, where I work, too. They are going to relax capital expenditure controls on projects because of my fact-based input.

Does this upset you?

Legit laughed out loud. Thanks for that.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:47 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Seems that Rob needs others to tell him what to think.

^Time-waster-troll

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:47 PM
Silent Master

How original

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Agreed with the sarcasm. Your skit is very stale and boring; has been for years.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:00 PM
Silent Master

Yes, I'm sure that you're very tired of me telling the truth.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:02 PM
dadudemon

Legit laughed out loud. Thanks for that.

You're welcome. Now personnel will resume capital work on the "big rock expansion" projects. The travel ban (internal) has been lifted for those efforts.

Bless leadership for listening to me and having enough sense to pay attention to facts and data and not the hysteria. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 02:16 AM
dadudemon

Yes, that was clear in my post, I'm sticking with the experts.

My bad. I looked over this.

You cut off my post on purpose because it was inconvenient.

Fauci's position: based on incorrect data and subjective feelings.

My position: based purely on objective data, no feelings.

You accept Fauci's, and everyone aligning with him, but not actual research from Oxford? Since when did Oxford's research and quality of research become shit?

Did Fauci and his team conduct a random sample of the population, look for COVID-19 specific antibodies, and also assess which of those people had to be hospitalized for COVID-19-like symptoms like Oxford? I'd like to see his research and compare it to Oxford's. smile

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 05:00 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My bad. I looked over this.

You cut off my post on purpose because it was inconvenient.

Fauci's position: based on incorrect data and subjective feelings.

My position: based purely on objective data, no feelings.

You accept Fauci's, and everyone aligning with him, but not actual research from Oxford? Since when did Oxford's research and quality of research become shit?

Did Fauci and his team conduct a random sample of the population, look for COVID-19 specific antibodies, and also assess which of those people had to be hospitalized for COVID-19-like symptoms like Oxford? I'd like to see his research and compare it to Oxford's. smile

Speaking of Fauci, have you noticed this sickness permeating some of our media where they seem to be purposely trying to drive a wedge between him and Trump and also induce panic by suggesting Trump will fire the guy. Every time Fauci is not at some briefing on tv with Trump certain folk meltdown and imply it's cuz he's on the outs with Trump. Even when told "he wasn't there because he was at a task force meeting" doesn't seem to help.

And it's definitely not the job of the press to make the president look good, but it also isn't their job to go out of their way to make him look bad. And I know right away people will be thinking "he doesn't need their help to do that" and that kinda hammers home why they need to just step back and quit with the constant attempted gotcha questions. They aren't needed and they help nobody.

It's not even just with Fauci it seems the media goes out of their way to get anyone talking about this to bash Trump. Check this, Mark Cuban on the view:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sunny...uban-wont-do-it

And yes I know it's the blaze, but it provides a script of what is said and also a video clip so there is no reason for anyone to make a big deal over the source here. I honestly don't give a shit about what Mark Cuban has to say, I'm just using this because it perfectly illustrates what is going on right now.

Oh and as Trump seems to be doing better in polls and as ratings for his briefings increase now suddenly we see more on the left saying tv networks shouldn't cover them lol. More and more this "he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't" seems to be true.

And how in gods name do these people not realize any argument over whether or not trump is responsible for a man drinking fish tank cleaner is an automatic win for Trump?

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 26th, 2020 at 01:06 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 01:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of Fauci, have you noticed this sickness permeating some of our media where they seem to be purposely trying to drive a wedge between him and Trump and also induce panic by suggesting Trump will fire the guy. Every time Fauci is not at some briefing on tv with Trump certain folk meltdown and imply it's cuz he's on the outs with Trump. Even when told "he wasn't there because he was at a task force meeting" doesn't seem to help.

And it's definitely not the job of the press to make the president look good, but it also isn't their job to go out of their way to make him look bad. And I know right away people will be thinking "he doesn't need their help to do that" and that kinda hammers home why they need to just step back and quit with the constant attempted gotcha questions. They aren't needed and they help nobody.

It's not even just with Fauci it seems the media goes out of their way to get anyone talking about this to bash Trump. Check this, Mark Cuban on the view:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/sunny...uban-wont-do-it

And yes I know it's the blaze, but it provides a script of what is said and also a video clip so there is no reason for anyone to make a big deal over the source here. I honestly don't give a shit about what Mark Cuban has to say, I'm just using this because it perfectly illustrates what is going on right now.

Oh and as Trump seems to be doing better in polls and as ratings for his briefings increase now suddenly we see more on the left saying tv networks shouldn't cover them lol. More and more this "he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't" seems to be true.

And how in gods name do these people not realize any argument over whether or not trump is responsible for a man drinking fish tank cleaner is an automatic win for Trump?

Interesting. Mark looking like a smart dude with his comments.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 02:45 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

China says if we sue them, they will go to war with us

Old Post May 6th, 2020 05:32 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
China says if we sue them, they will go to war with us

We are already at war with them. Rather, China is waging a war against us. China doesn't want to go to war with the US in a physical war: empty words.

Old Post May 6th, 2020 06:39 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard his China's biggest cheerleader

In before he posts another Trump quote about China.smile

Old Post May 6th, 2020 06:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Since you asked nicely, here you go:

"China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!” -Trump

Old Post May 6th, 2020 07:04 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Belgium has now accused china of bio-espionage.

https://euobserver.com/science/148244

Old Post May 6th, 2020 08:02 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's like....2 different realities involved in this COVID-19 bullshit.

There's the truth. The actual reality. Where:

1. We likely have greater than 50% of the population already exposed to COVID-19
2. 90%+ of the people are asymptomatic once they "contract" COVID-19.
3. Less than .1% of people exposed to COVID-19 require hospitalization and over that .1%, even fewer die.
4. Of the people who do die with COVID-19 found in their bodies, 57% of other diseases present that are just as likely if not more likely to have killed them, which is inflating the COVID-19 mortality attributions.

Then there's this mass hysteria reality. A fantasy reality of falsehoods. Where:

1. COVID-19 is being touted as having a mortality rate of 2%-5%
2. We need to lock down the population in very strict ways to prevent the people from being exposed to COVID-19 to greatly reduce the deaths to not overburden our hospitals. This is because it is believed that only a small portion of the population have been exposed and if more get exposed, we will kill anywhere from 3-10 million Americans.
3. We need to be locked down for months to prevent this spread to save millions of lives.
4. Anyone who objects to these top 3 are considered gaslighters, tin-foil hat hoax-callers calling this hysteria a conspiracy theory.
5. Trump and any leader who downplayed this are "bad" and "stupid."
6. Costing the world economy trillions in lost productivity, destroying working-class people's lives by a billion or more people, and causing damage to the economy that may last up to 20 years, is all worth it.

And as the data keeps pouring in and it matches closer and closer to my projections made weeks ago, I get more and more confirmation of how retarded and hysterical everyone is being about this.

We have math. We have modeling. We have testing criteria we can use for infectious diseases to determine infection vectors and the strength of this microbe. There's no reason at all we cannot calm this hysteria and bring everyone back to reality. We will likely see many suicides, violence, and homicides related to this stress and sheltering in place from this hysteria. Perhaps more lives will be lost than saved because of this.
nutty.

Old Post May 28th, 2021 01:19 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote