KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Polaris v Mera

Polaris v Mera
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
No Polaris isn't "capable" of winning why do you think I asked zop "why so" and then further showed my scans to support how Mera would win. READ MUTANT, READ lmao

and I debunked your Iceman scan already

Polaris can't win because you say so? lol You haven't debunked anything and is just trolling your own thread. I could easily BZ you on this in one post. A self imposed ban b/c your stupidity deserves no less. We can discuss the ban in PM but you better honor it. I'll be the hero KMC deserves.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:19 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

too busy for a bz, you should PROVE how Polaris wins (she doesn't)
I already showed scans, and proved my point as to how Mera wins. You didn't address it because... heh I'm right... Like always laughing out loud

Dont engage into my threads if you don't have the knowledge to next time, you embarassed yourself enough.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:22 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

too busy for a bz, you should PROVE how Polaris wins (she doesn't)
I already showed scans, and proved my point as to how Mera wins. You didn't address it because... heh I'm right... Like always laughing out loud

Dont engage into my threads if you don't have the knowledge to next time, you embarassed yourself enough.

lol Since you are basically asking for this, I'm really going to shame you now. You have been begging me for one last BZ after I easily beat you again last time.

quote:

AlbertoJohnAvil wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 07:41 AM:
Ughhhh dude I rly wanna do another BZ with you lol

quote:

AlbertoJohnAvil wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 09:02 AM:
let's do this differently.

lifetime ban on the line.

I can get to know your picks, but you can't get to know mines.

quote:

AlbertoJohnAvil wrote on Mar 7th, 2020 05:49 PM:
damn not even this one last chance?

I'll legit try my best sighs

And we both know that there are plenty more pms begging for another BZ. But now lol when I decided lets go with a ban you are too busy. Especially since you wanted a lifetime ban earlier this month. And you create threads or post many times everyday. Now everyone can see for themselves. Sad really.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:36 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

When a guy can't prove how Polaris wins or address your scans so they have to derail the thread like usual and show pms for validation. #Albertoeffect laughing out loud

LET ME know when you address these mutant, until then MERA absolutely does win because not cause I say so, because MY SCANS say so. How you feel about that fact is completely irrelevant, i debate for characters not for peoples approval. tell me when you wanna man up and address my mera scans mr "PoLaRiS wIns BECaUsE yOu SaY sO"

Water is required by every cell in the body and important for all body functions. It helps transport oxygen and nutrients critical to the brain for optimal function, whilst providing cushioning and lubrication to the brain tissue. So, staying hydrated is one critical factor for supporting the brain.
https://thatsugarmovement.com/boost...in-function.../

she wont even be able to think without H20 IMO

Blood accounts for roughly 7 to 8 percent of a person’s body weight.
Water normally makes up 50 to 60 percent of an adults total body weight. Any extra water being held in the body is referred to as “water weight.

(please log in to view the image)

Also @zop

this isnt a physical feat btw, she controls water on an atomic level using (PSI abilities), doing something on this scale isnt just manipulation of the magnetic fields shes also manipulating hydrogen and oxygen.
Polaris needs water and are made up of blood etc, Mera can take away the very thing the body needs to work, just on thought alone. thinking cant even be done without Water.
Here she extracts the water from someone, pulling it out of them using Hydrokenesis its a PSI ability

laughing out loud I swear I'm like a god when it comes to debating thing, whenever i destroy a dudes argument they get personal

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:42 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol Do you really?

I.....really don't think he does.

Albert, who are you trying to convince, and what are you trying to convince them of?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:44 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

alberto is trying to be sexy for you darksaint

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:45 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

lol I think he got confused again and just kept going with it.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

evil face I'll be waiting for your rebuttal to my mera scans SUPERMUTANT, until then Mera absolutely does win. Not an opinion, proven fact.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:07 PM
MrMind

according to himself, alberto is horny and wetting himself right now

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:10 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But Supermutant isn't disagreeing with you Albert......

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:10 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

He said "they're both capable"

which is false. Polaris isn't capable of winning, don't see it lol

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:14 PM
DarkSaint85

Then you've opened a spite thread which is against the rules.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:16 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you take water away, there is no mind or body or thoughts. Mera has shut down all H20 form reaching Orm who has the Trident and commamds the Ocean, this will cause Seizures, strength, Power none of it matter when you have no H20

Mera doenst even need to lift a muscle to perform this task, when it comes to the body, the brain doesnt work without Water or Oxygen Instant shut down:

So I don't know where Mutant got "Polaris is capable of winning" from but he retracted his statement and knows he's wrong on that. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:18 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then you've opened a spite thread which is against the rules.

Not spite anymore since Supermutant disagrees with it, I'll wait for him to prove how Polaris "wins" so I can debunk him even more on this thread

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 06:19 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Reopening.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 11:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Supermutant
lol Do you really? Alberto basically what Zop said is that either this attack from Polaris incapacitates Mera.

https://imgur.com/qCWu5mD

Or this attack from Mera incapacitates Polaris.

https://imgur.com/EWi2YB3

Whomever successfully gets her attack off first wins.

Why you decided to copy and paste some generic human biology info I will never know. lol

You really shame my many BZ victories over you sometimes.

I think what he's trying to say is, Polaris' control over metals affects a small portion of your overall makeup, while Mera's control over water is more significant because water comprises the majority of everything in your body.

In fact, Mera has legit superhuman stats and could probably resist long enough to get off a desiccation attack against Polaris even if Polaris went first. Polaris is just a squishy human being after all.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 04:52 AM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
I think what he's trying to say is, Polaris' control over metals affects a small portion of your overall makeup, while Mera's control over water is more significant because water comprises the majority of everything in your body.

In fact, Mera has legit superhuman stats and could probably resist long enough to get off a desiccation attack against Polaris even if Polaris went first. Polaris is just a squishy human being after all.

exaaaactly. BEEN saying this the whole time, basic comprehension. Supermutant lacks that

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 04:57 AM
Stoic
Avenger

So shielding herself wouldn't work?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 06:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

a Shield doesnt protect from getting water taken from your body via PSI Atomically, Her shield protects against physical attacks

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 06:30 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

can you re open the Polaris vs mera thread by any chance? ….

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't mind reopening it, so long as the BS doesn't continue there either.

It won't Galan lol

You promised.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 06:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote