KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Polaris v Mera

Polaris v Mera
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Mera isn't invulnerable on the level of Colossus or Luke Cage but she sure as hell is more durable than a human being. She has legit superhuman stats.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Exactly. Siding with Mera here, Polaris has no chance.

Alberto also made a good point about water.

EXACTLY. but mutant doesnt READ on mera so the ignorance is expected from him.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Just so you finally understand this Alberto, regarding my position of Mera. Mera is highly resistance to most forms of conventional physical attacks which has nothing to do with an internal attack. I never once said Mera cannot affect Polaris with hydrokinesis, and I even posted the scan of her doing accelerated hydrokinesis against a group of opponents.

The way you used invulnerability made it seems like she was Superman or Classic Juggernaut who could just wade through almost anything. But she isn't more durable than Aquaman who has bleed from attacks by Catman and Killer Croc.
My people don't state Aquaman is invulnerable but that he is however highly resistant. Of course Mera is more durable than just humans, don't see how anyone could think I was stating otherwise.

So the only disagreement comes in this I believe that Polaris can manipulate the blood in Mera to ko her. You don't seem to think this now even though on the preceding page you did.

We can easily BZ this point if you want to or Mera vs Polaris completely. Even though I still believe it comes down to whomever gets the first shot off.

Otherwise stop mentioning my name in this thread.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud well UNFORTUNATELY mods don't perma ban in battlezones. We CAN still BZ, just no stips involved
I bet you feel salty right know thinking you "proved" me wrong when 2 posters agreed with my point about water. This is why you don't come on threads and look foolish mutant, take that as a lesson next time LOL

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:33 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Mods don't have to enforce it.

You can still BZ, and openly acknowledge that if one loses they'd ban themselves.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud well UNFORTUNATELY mods don't perma ban in battlezones. We CAN still BZ, just no stips involved
I bet you feel salty right know thinking you "proved" me wrong when 2 posters agreed with my point about water. This is why you don't come on threads and look foolish mutant, take that as a lesson next time LOL

So you agree to the BZ with a ban? Just look at your signature for "foolish."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:44 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont do bans. either you bz or not

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:47 PM
Supermutant

I dont do bans. either you bz or not

laughing We did one before and you begged for one earlier this month, but that says it all really.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:53 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU declined lmao, If YOU really wanted to be the HeRo of kmc you would've accepted immediately, and i told you i was gonna self ban, i don't care what you find ridiclious or handicaped , i dont try in bzs unless a ban is on the line and you declined knowing i was gonna send you packing. good choice laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:57 PM
Supermutant

yeah your ridiculous stip of knowing my team but I don't know yours until after our opening post. lol We can have a fair one now with you being very confident in your position. Why have your eagerness changed in less than a month, when most of us have too much time on our hands now?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:02 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU said you would do it regardless laughing out loud don't use that excuse now. I AM confident, TRUST ME. either you accept my stip or continue to get debunked on more threads in the future, doesn't really matter with me. I'll only respond to you when you accept

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:07 PM
DarkSaint85

If you're confident, why don't you just keep it simple? Self Ban on the line, usual forum BZ stips (so equal stips for both sides)?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:09 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

YOU said you would do it regardless laughing out loud don't use that excuse now. I AM confident, TRUST ME. either you accept my stip or continue to get debunked on more threads in the future, doesn't really matter with me. I'll only respond to you when you accept

stop lying, I never agreed to that. You stated I called it a ridiculous stipulation which I did. I wouldn't agree to a ridiculous stipulation and a handicap. Nothing in it for me, I already beaten you 3 times and you have received 0 votes altogether lol.

Anyway so you won't agree to a BZ ban in which you are very confident in your position. Yeah I'm done with this thread. laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:23 PM
Supermutant

I'm only arguing against the "Polaris is capable" part though by mutant.

I love how you completely contradicted yourself here, by stating this in the thread you made about Magneto.

you still don't get it. He EASILY bloodbended both Herc and Shulky. He bloodbended Herc BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp. Herc has the Marvel Olympian type of Invulnerability which is DIFFERENT than Pauly's version of Invulnerability. Is Pauly WAAAAAY WEAKER than Herc in terms of DURABILITY and STRENGTH? YES. Thus, your claim that Mags can't BLOODBEND a person that has INVULNERABILITY is DEBUNKED.

Mags taught Polaris how to Bloodbend as well as other EM hax tactics when they were both in Genosha. This is even confirmed in the Dark Seduction storyline. Polaris BLOODBENDED the Hulk.

This is Mags BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp being shown ON PANEL bloodbending Herc.:
(please log in to view the image)

From Magneto: Dark Seduction #4. Notice that Mags EFFORTLESSLY used his Bloodbending tactic to REVERSE the flow of blood in ALL of She-Hulk's veins ALL AT ONCE while SIMULTANEOUSLY doing other feats. This was AFTER he got his 3rd Perm Amp in that same issue

(please log in to view the image)

laughing You even go far as to mention that Magneto taught this specific blood manipulation to Polaris and that Polaris blood-blended the Hulk.

Yet you disagreed that this exact same type of attack could work against Mera because of her "invulnerability." You even called me ignorant and stated I was embarrassing myself for stating that Polaris was able to effect Mera in this way.

Which is the exact same argument you are making now in the Magneto thread. confused So now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth and your foolishness is obvious in both thread. You just owned yourself in both of your own thread simultaneously. laughing This is an incredible level of incompetence.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:49 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

o_o I said it wouldn't work due to water being>>>>>>>>>>>iron which Sin and Zop agreed with

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:54 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Exactly. Siding with Mera here, Polaris has no chance.

Alberto also made a good point about water.

but aight lol whatever you think. I lost interest in this long ago, take it how you wanna take it, don't care

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:55 PM
DarkSaint85

Lol no one cared from the start though.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:56 PM
Supermutant

o_o I said it wouldn't work due to water being>>>>>>>>>>>iron which Sin and Zop agreed with

lol koed is koed and dead is dead. It doesn't matter that there is more water in the body. When "blood bending" as you put it can cause incapacitation just as quick if not quicker since there is much less one need to manipulate.

And yet you disagree with Zop about Magneto affecting those with "invulnerability" in the other thread. You are just all over the place.

This would have been a very quick BZ. You were wise to run away from it.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:35 PM