KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Action hero vs horror villain.

Action hero vs horror villain.
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Action hero vs horror villain.

An evil diety has decided to play a little game with you. He will drop you off in an abandoned campground. There you will be given a supply of 1 week’s worth of food/water/etc for 2 people. You cannot exist these grounds and you MUST survive one week.

He will then unleash one of the ff. Monsters to hunt you every night of every day. But he gives you a lifeline:

You are allowed to summon one action hero to act as your protector each and every night. The action hero will be armed with one weapon of choice from him universe but tech level cannot be greater than our modern times and his weapons cannot be magical. The rule is that the action hero MUST not posses any tech/magic/martial art/etc based super powers/meta abilities. He MUST be 100% implied as a normal (albeit in action hero standards) human within his universe. And you CANNOT summon the same character more than once. You then must survive the night as you are being hunted. At the end of the night, you will be healed fully and the hero will be sent back to where he comes from and the week continues.

Night 1. Leatherface.

Night 2. Micheal Myers.

Night 3. 20 fully transformed Gremlins.

Night 4. Jason Vorhees

Night 5. Xenomorph

Night 6. The Creeper

Night 7. Freddy Kreuger

How many days do you think you can last?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 05:58 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

John Matrix.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:48 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

You can’t summon the same chractter more than once. stick out tongue means you’ll last no more than a day that way.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:06 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

He kills them all in one night.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 09:15 AM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Good thread dude.

1. John Rambo (Knife) I feel like I don't need to explain why Rambo would beat the piss out of Leatherface in CQC. Leatherface is just a really strong, tough dude, Rambo is a bad-ass killing machine.

2. Kyle Reese (Shotgun) A shotgun is going to kill Michael, next. Doesn't matter who I put here, but I like Kyle Reese so he's here.

3. Ash Williams (Shotgun) I see no reason as to why Ash can't blow their heads off, he can probably keep them back if they try to rush him too.

4. Frank Martin (Grenades) I'm confident Frank Martin has the means to take him out with a well-placed grenade. But a belt of them will do better.

5. John Wick (Sniper Rifle) Don't need to explain this one. With planning the Xenomorph has no chance to kill either of us.

6. Jason Bourne (Sniper Rifle) Jason will not be able to keep him down, but the Creeper likes to unnecessarily play with it's food, so Jason should keep me alive for one night.

7. Bryan Mills (Flamethrower) We plan ahead of time to bring Freddy into the real world, Bryan beats the shit out of him before lighting him on fire.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 02:31 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Fantastic thread, Nib! Let's get things going:

1. Leatherface: Abraham Lincoln with his axe. Honest Abe lops LF's head off, and he and I have a chat about the current affairs facing the US of A. Night 1 down.

2. Michael Myers: John McClane with a H&K MP5. Now John has a machine gun ho ho ho. MM walks toward McClane, only to be cut down by a hail of bullets. John and I give each other marriage counseling. Night 2 down.

3. 20 Gremlins: Rick O'Connell from The Mummy Trilogy armed with a Thompson Submachine Gun. Rick has shot plenty of those pygmy mummies in The Mummy Returns, this is a walk in the park for him. I tell him I, for one, thought his 2nd adventure was better than his first. Night 3 down.

4. Jason Vorhees: Roadblock from GI Joe: Retaliation with his Ma Deuce. The Rock blows Jason to bits, and has the athleticism to evade Jason's seemingly teleportation level mobility. I tell Roadblock sorry for his loss of Duke, but keep being a great dad. Night 4 down.

5. Xenomorph: Dutch from Predator after picking up Jesse "The Body" Ventura's minigun. Dutch has already hunted an invisible enemy in the Predator, so he and I light some fires, set some man-made traps, get in our safe zone, and he turns the alien into very acidic Swiss cheese. I just have to stay clear of the xeno's acidic blood spray. I ask Dutch to "stick around", but he has to head out. Night 5 down.

6. The Creeper: Hardest one on the list IMO, because this dude is a powerhouse and can fly. I'm going with my man Marv from Sin City armed with a maul from Sin City. Marv has experience stalking prey as evidenced by his fight with Kevin, and he should have enough strength to keep the Creeper at bay and even tear a limb off or two. Play keep away for a night and we're good. Night 6 down.

7. Freddy Krueger: Terence McDonagh from Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans armed with his pistol. I break out my stash of coffee and energy drinks and I'm not going to sleep with that looney tune around, thus Freddy can't get me. I've just gotta stay awake for 24 hours. Worse comes to worse, he sees Freddy's soul dancing and blows him away. Night 7 down.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:07 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Immaculate thread! It's 1am though. Gonna sleep on this one.

Good call on Marv with the Creeper John. I was thinking more of a Jackie Cha type character myself.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 06:08 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Immaculate thread! It's 1am though. Gonna sleep on this one.

Good call on Marv with the Creeper John. I was thinking more of a Jackie Cha type character myself.

Thanks Shadow, Marv has blatantly superhuman strength and durability, but I figured for "action movie" hero type he qualifies haha.

Also, sorry Nib if I stretched the rules a bit, not only with the Marv pick, but on my round 7 play-by-play. I cheated a bit on that one with the Nic Cage no sleep special.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 01:43 PM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Marv should be fine. He is, after all, seen as just a very strong and tough guy in his verse. Not some sort of superhuman individual.

Haha. Staying awake for Kruger is actually a good tactic. But I seem to recall him being able to force people asleep. But I’m not sure on this one. There are too many movies to check out to find “feats” for Kruger on victims trying to avoid falling asleep.

Marv vs the Creeper is touchy tho. Tough as Marve is, Creeper practically can’t be killed and has plenty of stabby things that can hurt Marv. Plus not sure how fast Marv can protect you if the Creeper decides to focus all its attention on you. Might be touch and go there. But def a good fight!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 01:54 PM
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Marv should be fine. He is, after all, seen as just a very strong and tough guy in his verse. Not some sort of superhuman individual.

Haha. Staying awake for Kruger is actually a good tactic. But I seem to recall him being able to force people asleep. But I’m not sure on this one. There are too many movies to check out to find “feats” for Kruger on victims trying to avoid falling asleep.

Marv vs the Creeper is touchy tho. Tough as Marve is, Creeper practically can’t be killed and has plenty of stabby things that can hurt Marv. Plus not sure how fast Marv can protect you if the Creeper decides to focus all its attention on you. Might be touch and go there. But def a good fight!

Well it's darn good thread man. Creeper has insane damage soak and regenerative capabilities with strength and flight to back it up, and Freddy fully-powered and trying to kill someone in the dream world is a top-tier reality warper.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 02:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Night 1. Leatherface. - Hero: Chance Boudreaux (named so because his momma took one) w/ 9mm

Night 2. Micheal Myers. - Hero: Gibson Rickenbacker w/ machete

Night 3. 20 fully transformed Gremlins. - Hero: Kurt Sloane w/ no weapon needed

Night 4. Jason Vorhees - Hero: Alex & Chad Wagner (yes, they come as a pair and Chad will be wearing his pink tights) w/ Barrett M82 .50 caliber rifle for Alex and AK47 for Chad

Night 5. Xenomorph Hero: Max Walker w/ flamethrower

Night 6. The Creeper Hero: The GR44 (aka Luc Deveraux) w/ M249 SAW Paratrooper

Night 7. Freddy Kreuger Hero: Colonel Guile w/ no weapons needed

The Van Damage for the win and lear with contemptuous ease.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 07:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Robtard
Night 1. Leatherface. - Hero: Chance Boudreaux (named so because his momma took one) w/ 9mm

Night 2. Micheal Myers. - Hero: Gibson Rickenbacker w/ machete

Night 3. 20 fully transformed Gremlins. - Hero: Kurt Sloane w/ no weapon needed

Night 4. Jason Vorhees - Hero: Alex & Chad Wagner (yes, they come as a pair and Chad will be wearing his pink tights) w/ Barrett M82 .50 caliber rifle for Alex and AK47 for Chad

Night 5. Xenomorph Hero: Max Walker w/ flamethrower

Night 6. The Creeper Hero: The GR44 (aka Luc Deveraux) w/ M249 SAW Paratrooper

Night 7. Freddy Kreuger Hero: Colonel Guile w/ no weapons needed

The Van Damage for the win and lear with contemptuous ease.

"Well, I'm the repo man, and you're out of business," said Guile to Freddy Kreuger, as Guile uppercutted Freddy into a large bank of TV screens.

Holding his left arm in a flexed position, the colonel's biceps and American flag tattoo shined due to the glare provided by the ceiling lights above, a beacon of light that had just delivered a final blow to the darkness of Mr. Kreuger.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 01:38 PM
Gadabout

I like this:
Here's my lineup

Night 1. Leatherface. Hale Ceasar with AA12...would love to see LF blown to itty bitty bits

Night 2. Micheal Myers. Evelyn Salt...great twist to have beautiful chick take out Mike with Beretta 92F

Night 3. 20 fully transformed Gremlins. William Foster (Falling Down) using bat

Night 4. Jason Vorhees...Ash Williams...Shotgun and Chainsaw arm

Night 5. Xenomorph..Punisher ( Netflix) using Colt M1911A1

Night 6. The Creeper....The guy who already beat him....Jack Taggert with modified truck and Harpoon. Nails him to a tree

Night 7. Freddy Kreuger....Who else but Dutch. He has the stamina to stay up all night armed with a flame thrower

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 02:07 AM
Gadabout is currently offline Click here to Send Gadabout a Private Message Find more posts by Gadabout Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Gadabout
I like this:
Here's my lineup

Night 1. Leatherface. Hale Ceasar with AA12...would love to see LF blown to itty bitty bits

Night 2. Micheal Myers. Evelyn Salt...great twist to have beautiful chick take out Mike with Beretta 92F

Night 3. 20 fully transformed Gremlins. William Foster (Falling Down) using bat

Night 4. Jason Vorhees...Ash Williams...Shotgun and Chainsaw arm

Night 5. Xenomorph..Punisher ( Netflix) using Colt M1911A1

Night 6. The Creeper....The guy who already beat him....Jack Taggert with modified truck and Harpoon. Nails him to a tree

Night 7. Freddy Kreuger....Who else but Dutch. He has the stamina to stay up all night armed with a flame thrower

Cool call with William Foster on night 3! He wouldn't have ever popped into my mind.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 12:58 PM