KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Was Right Before

Trump Was Right Before
Started by: Jew Boy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jew Boy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump Was Right Before

That Corona Virus was actually a nothing burger and less deadly than the flu?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 06:21 AM
Jew Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Jew Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Jew Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So whose sock are you?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:01 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I smell Star Wars forum. Virginity, undergraduate education and lack of achievement.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 10:25 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jew Boy
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I smell Star Wars forum. Virginity, undergraduate education and lack of achievement.

1 out of 4.

I am from the Star Wars forum yes.

And as for the thread in question, the Coronavirus, which hasn't been mass tested, yet shows to be a mild in most of the cases that are worrying enough to be flagged up, appears to be less deadly than the Flu based on current projections.

I would hardly be one to berate lack of education in a person if you were indeed drumming up hysteria for a low-risk pandemic. It shows a lack of insightfulness despite your post-graduate education. It shows that there are probably people smarter than you despite your education or virginity status.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 10:37 AM
Jew Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Jew Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Jew Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jew Boy
1 out of 4.

I am from the Star Wars forum yes.

And as for the thread in question, the Coronavirus, which hasn't been mass tested, yet shows to be a mild in most of the cases that are worrying enough to be flagged up, appears to be less deadly than the Flu based on current projections.

I would hardly be one to berate lack of education in a person if you were indeed drumming up hysteria for a low-risk pandemic. It shows a lack of insightfulness despite your post-graduate education. It shows that there are probably people smarter than you despite your education or virginity status.
I would like to see a post where I drummed up hysteria.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 11:14 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I would like to see a post where I drummed up hysteria.
You're doing it right now you pos.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:20 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're doing it right now you pos.
laughing

Old Post Mar 27th, 2020 09:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It's Ziggy returned, so your senses are as keen as ever, oldman.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 11:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

^

Wait, I started in the Star Wars subforum. But I lost my virginity at the town fair, so it's good.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2020 11:19 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
So whose sock are you?

It’s a solid 63% chance it’s Elliminst and a 47% chance it’s Darth Ant

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 01:42 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
^

Wait, I started in the Star Wars subforum. But I lost my virginity at the town fair, so it's good.

Which town fair?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 01:43 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which town fair?

West Virginia. So it was a family affair.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 02:01 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Eternal reminder that Janus was a fresh faced lad in his early 20s when he first started posting here.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 02:13 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Eternal reminder that Janus was a fresh faced lad in his early 20s when he first started posting here.

Almost forty now.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 02:41 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

I'm almost 30. Time flies when you're having fun.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 04:40 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'm almost 30. Time flies when you're having fun.

Is that what this is? No one told me.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 04:43 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
West Virginia. So it was a family affair.

That sounds fun

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 05:32 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It’s a solid 63% chance it’s Elliminst and a 47% chance it’s Darth Ant

There’s a solid 100% chance you can’t do maths.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 03:10 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*110%

Perfect 5/7

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 03:16 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 04:35 AM