KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet

Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Maybe. We could try it.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, go make a discord group and talk about Phil, abhi whatever. bless my day so I don't have to see the deluded nonsense from dc fanboys anymore lmao

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:20 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

other than me, name me 10 dc fanboys who still frequent the forum right now, I can name at least 10 die hard marvel fanboys who still frequent the forum right now

there are always more marvel fans than dc at this forum for a long long time, you are insane to think otherwise

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:24 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

did you just say there's more marvel fanboys on here than Dc?
You're actually.... YOU'RE ACTUALLY SERIOUS LOL!

Oh wow

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:27 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

is this your first day here?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:28 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's right, though.

DC boys have dominated this poor ancient board.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Maybe. We could try it.

I was referring to ignoring the others.

Let them eat each other alive.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's right, though.

DC boys have dominated this poor ancient board.

it really isn't count the dc and marvel votes in dc vs marvel related threads on the front page

that's why I ask to list members and not just go off impressions, superman fans has taken over the forum, doesn't mean all dc characters are being wanked, there's a difference

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:33 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Yes, go make a discord group and talk about Phil, abhi whatever.

There are several discord channels in which KMCers (mainly the infamous Star Wars group) talk about Jmanghan.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:36 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

count the people on my ignore list, a lot of them are gone but half of the people on the list still frequent the forum, all marvel fans on the list

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:36 PM
DarkSaint85

We also have several Facebook groups

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:37 PM
MrMind

I was in discord group with bunch of comicviners from back in the day when I still post there, it's not as fun as here though

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:40 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mrmind, you're a weird lil dude, the fact you have THAT MUCH people on your list because they disagree with the notion that supes doesnt one shot everybody in marvel like you do is.... HILARIOUS LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud I bet you cut yourself when a dude say dc comics are sucking right now

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:41 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by MrMind
count the people on my ignore list, a lot of them are gone but half of the people on the list still frequent the forum, all marvel fans on the list

What the fuck laughing out loud

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We also have several Facebook groups

And group conversations.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 07:43 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by MrMind

Who in that list regularly posts in versus threads? People like Parm who post a fair amount in general but almost never weigh in on versus threads (that I see anyway) do not count. Nor do people like Silent Master who really only troll the movie versus and general discussion forums. I also really wouldn't count someone like BruceSkywalker who, though he sometimes posts and might post in favor of Marvel, doesn't really ever actually debate. He's harmless. Of those posters, only Eon, celey, Stoic, Alberto, Hulkster, JBL, and carver regularly post that I know of, though some of those posters I seriously struggle to recall who the hell they even are. And I'm really stretching the definition of the term "regularly" here.

For DC fans who regularly post I can name you, Galan, Phil, DarkSaint, BrolyBlack, SquallX, cdtm (kind of, like Eon he never posts genuinely), Pr, Senor Cage, Adam Grimes, deft, DeadpoolXXX, probably a few more I'm forgetting.

Also, like at least a few of those Marvel guys are low effort trolls who are easily ignorable. Eon is so low-effort I have no idea how he's bamboozled people into flaming him for dozens of pages in some threads on this board. JBL is also a low effort troll who has a whore for a mother. It is laughably easy to ignore posts like his. Guys like carver who put more work into their bullshit less so.

And keep in mind that two of the most prominent DC fans are mods who, for a time, literally ruled Superman is too powerful for versus threads and banned him for a time. The Marvel side is comparably powerless. Bada I think likes Hulk but he just posts socially or sticks to his modding duties these days.

Also how dare you slander Wonder Man and put him on your ignore list?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hey now. I'm a Marvel fan too.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:08 PM
MrMind

Originally posted by NemeBro
Who in that list regularly posts in versus threads? People like Parm who post a fair amount in general but almost never weigh in on versus threads (that I see anyway) do not count. Nor do people like Silent Master who really only troll the movie versus and general discussion forums. I also really wouldn't count someone like BruceSkywalker who, though he sometimes posts and might post in favor of Marvel, doesn't really ever actually debate. He's harmless. Of those posters, only Eon, celey, Stoic, Alberto, Hulkster, JBL, and carver regularly post that I know of, though some of those posters I seriously struggle to recall who the hell they even are. And I'm really stretching the definition of the term "regularly" here.

For DC fans who regularly post I can name you, Galan, Phil, DarkSaint, BrolyBlack, SquallX, cdtm (kind of, like Eon he never posts genuinely), Pr, Senor Cage, Adam Grimes, deft, DeadpoolXXX, probably a few more I'm forgetting.

Also, like at least a few of those Marvel guys are low effort trolls who are easily ignorable. Eon is so low-effort I have no idea how he's bamboozled people into flaming him for dozens of pages in some threads on this board. JBL is also a low effort troll who has a whore for a mother. It is laughably easy to ignore posts like his. Guys like carver who put more work into their bullshit less so.

And keep in mind that two of the most prominent DC fans are mods who, for a time, literally ruled Superman is too powerful for versus threads and banned him for a time. The Marvel side is comparably powerless. Bada I think likes Hulk but he just posts socially or sticks to his modding duties these days.

Also how dare you slander Wonder Man and put him on your ignore list?

Pr is by no mean a dc fan, he picks marvel more than dc. and tbh, I rarely see him pick side at all, he spent most of his posts modding forum and discuss x-men related topics

galan is very impartial, the reason you include him is because he's the most well versed in dc or comics in general here

broly is also not a dc fan at all, nor is cdtm, they are random in the middle

neither is darksaint, you think he is a dc fan because he loves owning carver and alberto but if you look at him in the threads closely he support marvel the same amount of dc. he loves sentry more than superman

a lot of people are gone like i said, people like silent master used to post on comic battle forum frequently

deadpool don't come here often, deft mostly make threads, their post counts are low

the only one on the list that are legit dc leaning fans are

me, phil, Squall, golgo, grimes

Last edited by MrMind on Mar 28th, 2020 at 08:27 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:22 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Mrmind, you're a weird lil dude, the fact you have THAT MUCH people on your list because they disagree with the notion that supes doesnt one shot everybody in marvel like you do is.... HILARIOUS LOL laughing out loud laughing out loud I bet you cut yourself when a dude say dc comics are sucking right now

Thats because he does one shot most characters you rep.

I guess you didnt see Superman destroy the 6th dimension with a single punch.

Btw I like your sig.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:36 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

while amped. He'll never do it in life at base.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:38 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

next page.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 08:40 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote