KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet

Magneto runs the blood bending gauntlet
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Eon Blue
A few of the Marvel cosmic could solo the entire DC omniverse. Thanos alone could topple Manhattan with a single spell. Magic kills.

Make mine Marvel.

Harry Potter could beat Thanos

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:22 AM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Lobo would stuff Living Tribunal up TOAA's ass, while butt sec Thanos

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:45 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Harry Potter could beat Thanos

Thanos is from the most powerful omniverse and is an outright god. Harry Potter is a little child that loses to Voldemort. Look, listen to facts man.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:49 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thanos is from the most powerful omniverse and is an outright god. Harry Potter is a little child that loses to Voldemort. Look, listen to facts man.

Don't you bring up facts that aren't there. Thanos is just a little baby in a onesie. You do well to remember that Eon. Or are you the famous QuanChi I've heard of?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:56 AM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Don't you bring up facts that aren't there. Thanos is just a little baby in a onesie. You do well to remember that Eon. Or are you the famous QuanChi I've heard of?

Stay on topic: Listen here, kid. Thanos has stood up to Odin, Galactus, Tyrant. These are all beings that would outright DESTROY Harry Potter. Voldemort was able to easily best Potter.

Now back to topic. Magneto clears the gauntlet. Magneto would destroy most from DC, even though he’s not on par with some of the others.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:13 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Harry Potter would put some dirt in Thanos's eye

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:21 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MrMind
Lobo would stuff Living Tribunal up TOAA's ass, while butt sec Thanos

Is it always Opposite Day for you, slimy git?

Magneto wins. Get back on topic, troll.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:22 AM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Magneto is god like depending on the issues. I've actually read one where he wasn't .He got depowered and became a homo sapien.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:31 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability that keeps him from being bloodbended. However, he STILL lost to Mags.

You're talking about blood bending only. And no, it wasn't a different type of invulnerablity.
quote:

this is from the storyline where Shulky fought Black Talon and his amped Undead Minions. Notice that Shulky CONFIRMS that she's VIRTUALLY INVULNERABLE. BTW, the John Byrne run of She-Hulk was BEFORE Magneto Dark Seduction.:

(please log in to view the image)

That's retconned by PAD confirming that Hulks are not invulnerable.
quote:

This is from a 2004 edition of the OHOTMU. Notice where it CLEARLY STATES that she has a high degree of IMPERVIOUSNESS (aka INVULNERABILITY).:

Imperviousness doesn't mean invulnerable.
quote:

IIRC, this was from an Ultimates storyline where a Perm Weakened Thanos broke out of containment. Notice that the writer has Shulky being stated as being NIGH-INVULNERABLE to just about anything. Her Invulnerability power has a certain limit before she takes damage from attacks. The comics and official sourcebooks confirm this.:

Yeah, one random quote 20 years later doesn't means anything.

You're being an idiot, again.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:16 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"Invulnerability" means little in comics, plenty of super-durable guys are described as invulnerable.

Nobody is truly invulnerable, even Brit got knocked the fuck out.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
You're talking about blood bending only. And no, it wasn't a different type of invulnerablity.

That's retconned by PAD confirming that Hulks are not invulnerable.

Imperviousness doesn't mean invulnerable.

Yeah, one random quote 20 years later doesn't means anything.

You're being an idiot, again.

yes. It was a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability. Also, Imperviousness means CANNOT BE INJURED. Invulnerability also means CANNOT BE INJURED. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Shulky having INVULNERABILITY was NOT RETCONNED at all. BTW, I didn't use 1 random quote. I used MULTIPLE official sources.

BTW, Hercules has the INVULNERABILITY power, but was STILL getting bloodbended by Magneto.

This is from Herc's OFFICIAL stats that were published in the Mid-80s. Notice where it CLEARLY STATES that he has the Invulnerability power.:

This is Mags BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp being shown ON PANEL bloodbending Herc.:

^Thus, Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of INVULNERABILITY power than Herc and Shulky. BTW, Rogue has and/or had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability than Pauly, too.

tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIALS STATS from the 80s confirm that he does have that power.:

From an '89 update where Hulk was the Gray Hulk. Tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIAL STATS confirm that he does have it.:

Abhi please go inactive again cause this is EMBARASSING, you come on this forum everyday to get schooled, constantly making you look like a fool is a great hobby when i'm bored xD
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:31 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

I'm just glad to see abhi's beautiful face again

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:31 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Invulnerability" means little in comics, plenty of super-durable guys are described as invulnerable.

Nobody is truly invulnerable, even Brit got knocked the fuck out.

Yeah, but guess Magneto's powers can't deal with invulnerable people.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

yes. It was a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability. Also, Imperviousness means CANNOT BE INJURED. Invulnerability also means CANNOT BE INJURED. It's not a hard concept to understand.

Shulky having INVULNERABILITY was NOT RETCONNED at all. BTW, I didn't use 1 random quote. I used MULTIPLE official sources.

BTW, Hercules has the INVULNERABILITY power, but was STILL getting bloodbended by Magneto.

This is from Herc's OFFICIAL stats that were published in the Mid-80s. Notice where it CLEARLY STATES that he has the Invulnerability power.:

This is Mags BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp being shown ON PANEL bloodbending Herc.:

^Thus, Pauly had a DIFFERENT type of INVULNERABILITY power than Herc and Shulky. BTW, Rogue has and/or had a DIFFERENT type of Invulnerability than Pauly, too.

tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIALS STATS from the 80s confirm that he does have that power.:

From an '89 update where Hulk was the Gray Hulk. Tell us all again how the Hulk DOES NOT have Invulnerability even though his OFFICIAL STATS confirm that he does have it.:

Abhi please go inactive again cause this is EMBARASSING, you come on this forum everyday to get schooled, constantly making you look like a fool is a great hobby when i'm bored xD
laughing out loud laughing out loud

And even with all that power up, Magneto can't blood bend Omerta who got bloodied by Northstar in the same arc. That's the latest he has been seen trying to blood bend an invulnerable character and he failed.

Guess, Hercules and she Hulk's invulnerablity sucks ass. Hercules gets hurt by bullets to the eyes after all.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 12:43 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
And even with all that power up, Magneto can't blood bend Omerta who got bloodied by Northstar in the same arc. That's the latest he has been seen trying to blood bend an invulnerable character and he failed.

Guess, Hercules and she Hulk's invulnerablity sucks ass. Hercules gets hurt by bullets to the eyes after all.

you still don't get it. He EASILY bloodbended both Herc and Shulky. He bloodbended Herc BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp. Herc has the Marvel Olympian type of Invulnerability which is DIFFERENT than Pauly's version of Invulnerability. Is Pauly WAAAAAY WEAKER than Herc in terms of DURABILITY and STRENGTH? YES. Thus, your claim that Mags can't BLOODBEND a person that has INVULNERABILITY is DEBUNKED.

Mags taught Polaris how to Bloodbend as well as other EM hax tactics when they were both in Genosha. This is even confirmed in the Dark Seduction storyline. Polaris BLOODBENDED the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 02:44 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

you still don't get it. He EASILY bloodbended both Herc and Shulky. He bloodbended Herc BEFORE he even got his 2nd perm amp. Herc has the Marvel Olympian type of Invulnerability which is DIFFERENT than Pauly's version of Invulnerability. Is Pauly WAAAAAY WEAKER than Herc in terms of DURABILITY and STRENGTH? YES. Thus, your claim that Mags can't BLOODBEND a person that has INVULNERABILITY is DEBUNKED.

Your stupidity is just amazing. Magneto failed to affect Paulie due to his invulnerability AFTER he used it on Herc. By default it makes Paulie more invulnerable than Hercules.

quote:
Mags taught Polaris how to Bloodbend as well as other EM hax tactics when they were both in Genosha. This is even confirmed in the Dark Seduction storyline. Polaris BLOODBENDED the Hulk.

Issue number?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:32 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud laughing out loud so let me get this straight, YOU didn't know Polaris had blood bended Hulk? and you're sitting trying to discuss this type stuff with me. Y'all dc dudes are hilarious

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:58 PM
DarkSaint85

He asked a simple q. Relax Albert, this ain't that important and neither is your knowledge lol, chill.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 03:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

laughing out loud laughing out loud so let me get this straight, YOU didn't know Polaris had blood bended Hulk? and you're sitting trying to discuss this type stuff with me. Y'all dc dudes are hilarious

Not a dc or marvel dude but I'll like to see it as well.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:18 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I never claimed to be omniscient. Where is this scan?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2020 04:39 PM