KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Wait, the guy who, unlike Ozy, was actually explicitly depicted as being able to perceive, track and even attempt to chase bullets is the one who is going to have trouble landing hits? What?

Deadpool, and some of the people he has fought, have more feats reacting to bullets than Ozy does. Even friggin' Ajax in DP 1 could casually react to bullets after they were fired (you can see him bob his head after the shots go off):

http://i.imgur.com/u1NgvQv.mp4

Ozy having some kind of speed or reflex advantage here is simply not supported by onscreen evidence.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Mar 29th, 2020 at 06:03 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:59 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Its h1. You could use someone who caught a load of bullets without looking and he'd say Ozy is faster.

Last edited by KingD19 on Mar 29th, 2020 at 06:38 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Should find out where Wade bought that frying pan though. That thing is A-class quality. big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 09:55 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah it's the frying pan from PUBG. 100% bulletproof.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 10:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Wait, the guy who, unlike Ozy, was actually explicitly depicted as being able to perceive, track and even attempt to chase bullets is the one who is going to have trouble landing hits? What?

Deadpool, and some of the people he has fought, have more feats reacting to bullets than Ozy does. Even friggin' Ajax in DP 1 could casually react to bullets after they were fired (you can see him bob his head after the shots go off):

http://i.imgur.com/u1NgvQv.mp4

Ozy having some kind of speed or reflex advantage here is simply not supported by onscreen evidence.

Learn to read. I stated that by Ozy being primarily a counter attack then he has the advantage. I never claimed Ozy had better reactions or hand speed.

ABC logic (Ajax) does not work for obvious reasons. Stop using it.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 01:00 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No way Ozy beats DP in a cage fight

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 03:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Being a counter fighter doesnt help when the guy you're fighting is so fast you cant move your hands or body fast enough to react to him.

If anything, Wade will counter Ozy when he tries to fight back.

Last edited by KingD19 on Mar 29th, 2020 at 04:27 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:20 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Deadpool beats him to death in slow mo for H1 to fap to.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:06 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Learn to read. I stated that by Ozy being primarily a counter attack then he has the advantage. I never claimed Ozy had better reactions or hand speed.

ABC logic (Ajax) does not work for obvious reasons. Stop using it.

Provide examples of Ozy successfully counter-attacking someone with Deadpool's speed and skill.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Also Ozy isn't even a pure counter fighter. He's an a*shole, and allowed Rorscharch and Nite-Owl to throw punches all day to show he was better than them. When he killed Comedian, he waited until he was drunk and had his guard down, and during the fight, he was constantly the aggresor, pushing and throwing him all around the room.

And I take his Comedian fight are more of an indicator than the final fight, as he actually took Comedian seriously. He was toying with Rorschach and Nite-Owl.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:37 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by KingD19
Being a counter fighter doesnt help when the guy you're fighting is so fast you cant move your hands or body fast enough to react to him.

If anything, Wade will counter Ozy when he tries to fight back.

Ok so you are going with the fastest DP has shown (blocking bullets) and ignoring the rest of his h2h showings.

Let's debate this style then. It's funny how others troll and say that members don't debate with this style.

Ozy caught a bullet at close range. He can easily move his hands fast enough to block or parry DP. Speed would be comparable, even if we say DP is slightly faster. It takes less speed to block or parry an attack than the speed of the attack itself. So again, Ozy being a primarily counter attacker has the advantage here.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 07:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Ok so you are going with the fastest DP has shown (blocking bullets) and ignoring the rest of his h2h showings.

Let's debate this style then. It's funny how others troll and say that members don't debate with this style.

Ozy caught a bullet at close range. He can easily move his hands fast enough to block or parry DP. Speed would be comparable, even if we say DP is slightly faster. It takes less speed to block or parry an attack than the speed of the attack itself. So again, Ozy being a primarily counter attacker has the advantage here.

Kind of like how you always go with the fastest Ozy has been shown and ignore the rest of his h2h showings.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:02 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KingD19
Also Ozy isn't even a pure counter fighter. He's an a*shole, and allowed Rorscharch and Nite-Owl to throw punches all day to show he was better than them. When he killed Comedian, he waited until he was drunk and had his guard down, and during the fight, he was constantly the aggresor, pushing and throwing him all around the room.

And I take his Comedian fight are more of an indicator than the final fight, as he actually took Comedian seriously. He was toying with Rorschach and Nite-Owl.
Speculation on your part. You have no evidence to back that up.

Ozy was primarily a counter attacker against Comedian. Ozy just comboed multiple hits together after countering. Also Ozy at the end of the movie > Ozy at the beginning. That's the one we are going by.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:02 PM
NemeBro

Please stop responding to this child molesting dog phucker as if anything he says warrants a response. Just tell him to kill himself like I do.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Kind of like how you go with the fastest Ozy has been shown and ignore the rest of his h2h showings.
Yup as I stated in the post. The point was to note another member doing the same. I'm going to continue to note it everytime a member argues this way. Why don't you stop popping in threads solely to critized someone's post and actually debate a side? Otherwise you are trolling.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:04 PM
Silent Master

Yup as I stated in the post. The point was to note another member doing the same. I'm going to continue to note it everytime a member argues this way.

Why are you so upset if they're just using your own standards when debating you? are you admitting that your standards aren't valid?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:08 PM
h1a8

Why are you so upset if they're just using your own standards when debating you? are you admitting that your standards aren't valid?

Why don't you stop popping in threads solely to critized someone's post and actually debate a side? Otherwise you are trolling.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:26 PM
Silent Master

As DP is faster, he counters Ozy's counters. Now what is Ozy going to do?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:28 PM
h1a8

As DP is faster, he counters Ozy's counters. Now what is Ozy going to do?
How could he when Ozy is primarily a counter attacker. That means he always wait for his opponent to attack first (like Mr. Myagi).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:47 PM
Silent Master

How could he when Ozy is primarily a counter attacker. That means he always wait for his opponent to attack first (like Mr. Myagi).

Are you saying that DP isn't allowed to counter-attack?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 08:50 PM