KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Saitama vs Immortal Hulk

Saitama vs Immortal Hulk
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Hulk, Saitaman just hasn't any feat suggesting he is more than a planet-level character

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 02:23 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Is Hulk planetary? I haven't read immortal in a few issues

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is Hulk planetary? I haven't read immortal in a few issues

What kind of question is this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

can saitama destroy the earth with one punch?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
What kind of question is this?

An honest one. Early in the series his durability was kinda squishy compared to different incarnations. I haven't read it recently since Marvel didn't know what direction to take his ongoing so I'm asking what has he done to show he's planetary in strength.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 03:30 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Hulk, Saitaman just hasn't any feat suggesting he is more than a planet-level character

Besdies stomping out a universal threat you mean

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 04:34 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

What universal threat has Saitama beaten?

Not trolling, I love the character and want him to be strong but last I remember was him beating Boros' planet shaving attack.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:02 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

exactly Boros biggest attack was to wipe out all life on a planet, barely planetary

even if you count web comics, saitama hasn't shown anything above planetary yet

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by MrMind
can saitama destroy the earth with one punch?

If the Earth were his opponent in a fight, yeah, I could totally see that happening.

OPM is a comedy, that one-shot ability is not meant to be overanalyzed by battleboard nerds, give it a break.

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Mar 28th, 2020 at 05:37 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:31 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If he the Earth were his opponent in a fight, yeah, I could totally see that happening.

OPM is a comedy, that one-shot ability is not meant to be overanalyzed by battleboard nerds, give it a break.

well the other side is applying a hell of no limit fallacy for him, him being a joke character don't mean squat in battle forum, or else Popeye can beat everyone

beating weaklings in OPM universe doesn't translate to fighting more powerful fictions

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:35 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Popeye is different --- at least he needs his spinach amp, without it he got sodomized by Bluto more times than I changed my underwear in life.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 05:38 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by MrMind
well the other side is applying a hell of no limit fallacy for him, him being a joke character don't mean squat in battle forum, or else Popeye can beat everyone

beating weaklings in OPM universe doesn't translate to fighting more powerful fictions
Yeah, in OPM a character who can destroy an island like Tatsumaki is considered extremely powerful, enough so to make her the most powerful hero in the entire setting short of Saitama and implicitly Blast.

Even Boros caps out at being able to "shave" a planet, or destroy its surface.

Prime in particular has a score of showings so much higher than that it's not even funny. Carver is disingenuous and will pretend he's only trying to look at consistent averages, but in reality in a hypothetical SBP vs. OPM thread he would grab hold of Prime's fights with Superboy, the Teen Titans, and Krypto and never let go. Pushing planets at superluminal speeds, surviving galaxy busting bombs, throwing the Anti-Monitor across the universe, being able to punch right through Superman's chest with heat vision while sun-deprived, counter-blitzing three Flashes, tearing through a 300 mile brick wall of willpower conjured by a huge number of Green Lanterns (recall that under the same writer in similar circumstances Green Lanterns were able to contain an explosion that would destroy the Milky Way), being able to tear open Monarch's armour and survive the ensuing universal explosion, easily manhandling and tearing through a Guardian with his bare hands, but to carver none of that shit matters, because Krypto and Superboy drew some blood from him in fights they got their asses beat in and the Teen Titans beat him that one time.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:03 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, in OPM a character who can destroy an island like Tatsumaki is considered extremely powerful, enough so to make her the most powerful hero in the entire setting short of Saitama and implicitly Blast.

Prime in particular has a score of showings so much higher than that it's not even funny. Carver is disingenuous and will pretend he's only trying to look at consistent averages, but in reality in a hypothetical SBP vs. OPM thread he would grab hold of Prime's fights with Superboy, the Teen Titans, and Krypto and never let go. Pushing planets at superluminal speeds, surviving galaxy busting bombs, throwing the Anti-Monitor across the universe, being able to punch right through Superman's chest with heat vision while sun-deprived, counter-blitzing three Flashes, tearing through a 300 mile brick wall of willpower conjured by a huge number of Green Lanterns (recall that under the same writer in similar circumstances Green Lanterns were able to contain an explosion that would destroy the Milky Way), being able to tear open Monarch's armour and survive the ensuing universal explosion, easily manhandling and tearing through a Guardian with his bare hands, but to carver none of that shit matters, because Krypto and Superboy drew some blood from him in fights they got their asses beat in and the Teen Titans beat him that one time.

that's why I want him to BZ me his own statement

quote:

Originally posted by carver9
You can add World Breaker Hulk, Prime, Superman and Juggernaut to the team and OPM still wins

he can run his mouth but never backup his words

on topic, I stopped reading OPM after Saitama defeated Garou, but from what i've seen he has not fight stronger opponent after Boros. Garou is around same level as Boros. So far planetary is all Saitama has shown

It's funny how weak the S class heroes are compare to Saitama, Boros or Garou, any one of them can clean house all the S class heroes combined easily(not including Blast) .

even if I highball saitama, and say his serious strike that split the cloud only used 20 percent of his power. A one hundred percent punch from him would still be planetary...that's nothing for mid heralds and above in marvel and dc

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by NemeBro

thumb up

carv can battlezone this topic if he wants, but there's really no need for this to stay open.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2020 06:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote