KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs WBHulk

Silver Surfer vs WBHulk
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

Silver Surfer vs WBHulk

Hulk is on a rampage and willing to destroy an inhabited planet populated by millions with each step he takes, Surfer is very determined in committing all of his power cosmic to destroy him, no BFR, who wins?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:29 AM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:42 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)
I remember that from planet Hulk, but also remember that Surfer's PC was cut off on that planet where he couldn't use it and so he fought Hulk on strength alone and was beating Hulk and his team physically before he relaxed his guard trying to reason with Hulk, then Hulk attacked him and started pounding on him.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:52 AM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Surfer appeared to have the advantage only because he landed cheapshots when Hulk recognized him as his friend and tried to reason with him first.

Norrin actually loved his gladiator slave life, as revealed in the arc. He deserved that beating for not even trying to resist his obedience disk.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:56 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Surfer appeared to have the advantage only because he landed cheapshots when Hulk recognized him as his friend and tried to reason with him first.

Norrin actually loved his gladiator slave life, as revealed in the arc. He deserved that beating for not even trying to resist his obedience disk.
I don't really remember it being exactly like that, but anyway with the full PC being behind him SS wins easily.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:03 AM
Stoic
Avenger

WB Hulk squashes him. The reason that the Surfer is the perfect jailor for the Hulk under normal conditions is because he buffs himself up on the Hulk's energy. WB Hulk, or the Green Scar persona, was able to actively tap into the Gammaverse that gives him his powers. The Surfer's only chance of winning this would be to cut off the Hulk's connetion to the Gammaverse. The problem is that Arm’Cheddon a being that was able to defeat the Surfer and had the ability to manipulate energy was unable to cut the Hulk's connetion to the Gammaverse. Based on this alone is why I'm giving WB Hulk the easy win.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:20 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wasn't able to edit the typos. Oh well.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:22 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't able to edit the typos. Oh well.
Don't worry, it happens to everyone.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:31 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by lawest9
I don't really remember it being exactly like that, but anyway with the full PC being behind him SS wins easily.

Surfer and Hulk were both greatly weakened because of the portal.

Hulk tried talking some sense into Norrin twice before he deemed it futile and smashed him.

Being Red King's slave was SS' wet dream come true, even though he hated himself for it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:37 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Hulk wins

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 11:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Hulk slaps the chrome finish off Surfer.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 12:29 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Hulk

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 01:08 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Surfer. Hulk has never been a challenge to Radd

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 02:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Surfer

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 02:17 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 02:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Surprised people aren't talking up Surfer's current intangibility, when it's the winning factor in his other threads wink

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:05 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Surprised people aren't talking up Surfer's current intangibility, when it's the winning factor in his other threads wink
Yeah, I was going to point that out as well. Current Black Surfer ****s him sideways lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:45 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

My apologies to everyone for not being more specific about what version of Surfer that we're using, this SS just before the SS black arc.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:49 PM
DarkSaint85

Oh I am sure that's the version you wanted lawest.

Am pointing out though that people were all about the rules and 'oh look, we MUST use CURRENT Surfer because Dem rulez!!!!'.

Yet in this thread....silence on that point.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh I am sure that's the version you wanted lawest.

Am pointing out though that people were all about the rules and 'oh look, we MUST use CURRENT Surfer because Dem rulez!!!!'.

Yet in this thread....silence on that point.
I didn't know it was forums rules that we had to use the current version of a character in a thread, look at how many time we've used pre crisis Superman over the years.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:27 PM