KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WHO sat on Corona Virus and did nothing, Them and China doomed us all

WHO sat on Corona Virus and did nothing, Them and China doomed us all
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHO sat on Corona Virus and did nothing, Them and China doomed us all

Gee didn’t I just make a thread a few days ago about the WHO being corrupt, and now this..

WHO has been trying to be politically correct by underestimating the extent of the threat. They lost some credibility when they stated in late January that the global risk assessment was moderate," Dr. Attila Hertelendy, a Florida-based expert in biomedicine, told Fox News. "For an international body that people (and) governments and the business community looks to for advice, they are simply too slow, burdened by bureaucracy and political correctness. They have a great staff working for them, and many of my colleagues are advisors, they just need to listen to them and take action swiftly."

WHO AND China doomed us all

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:49 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

So what happened to the other thread with only half a title?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:59 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

A wet iPad is what happened

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 07:17 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Please edit your post until it places sufficient blame on Trump.

I see the time allotted to edit posts has expired, you should request a mod help you out. This racism is killing me.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 09:07 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Please edit your post until it places sufficient blame on Trump.

I see the time allotted to edit posts has expired, you should request a mod help you out. This racism is killing me.

lmao. laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 09:53 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack

*wet blood markets

Oh shit you weren't talking about the virus in this post, my bad!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 10:01 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Broly- WHO sat on Corona Virus?

Raptor- no Who's on first, china sat on the corona virus

Broly- well if china sat on the corona virus, then who's on second?

Raptor- no, i already told u who's on first, i dont knows on second.

Broly- well if u dont knows on second then who's on third

Raptor- no no no who's not on third who's on first.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 03:26 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by steverules_2
So what happened to the other thread with only half a title?

WHO sat o Corona Virus and did nothi

bring me solo and the wookie

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 04:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
Broly- WHO sat on Corona Virus?

Raptor- no Who's on first, china sat on the corona virus

Broly- well if china sat on the corona virus, then who's on second?

Raptor- no, i already told u who's on first, i dont knows on second.

Broly- well if u dont knows on second then who's on third

Raptor- no no no who's not on third who's on first.

Dumbass post but it’s to be expected from youthumb up

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:00 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not an abbot and costello fan?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:02 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is serious

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:39 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dumbass post but it’s to be expected from youthumb up

You have to forgive Raptor. He’s not really cognizant half of the time as I’m sure you’ve noticed.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 05:40 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyways though, after this anyone trying to pin any american deaths on trump is one dumb motherf*cker. Period.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:13 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hence why Raptors trying to make jokes. He can’t accept the reality this isn’t the Presidents fault. For a guys business who’s crashed and has “1/2 dozen” employees, he seems pretty content making jokes the virus rather than attending to his “business.”

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:18 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Maybe stop fingering it so seductively.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:31 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raptor seems truly heartless: he’s cracking jokes about a serious topic. If I ever saw him on the street I’d sock him.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:33 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Raptor seems truly heartless: he’s cracking jokes about a serious topic. If I ever saw him on the street I’d sock him.

So you'd get violent over words?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:35 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
So you'd get violent over words?

Only with Raptor.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:38 PM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Eon Blue
Only with Raptor.
Fool. He's a clever girl.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:39 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Fool. He's a clever girl.

She’s a naughty boy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2020 06:40 PM