KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which Star Wars trilogy is your favorite and why?

Which Star Wars trilogy is your favorite and why?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Which Star Wars trilogy is your favorite and why?

Expect me to weigh in if your opinion conflicts with mine. Be ready.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2020 12:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

The best one.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 05:57 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

OT > PT
ST doesn't exist.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 06:08 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

The prequels. I recognize that the originals are all around better movies, but I just have more fun with prequels

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 06:18 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ot >>> ST>>> PT

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 06:38 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

original trilogy is all i'm even going to acknowledge moving forward

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 06:39 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Original Trilogy. I admit ep 4 is meh for me, but 5 and 6 are better than anything you'll find in the other trilogies. Though I did enjoy ep 3.

For me Empire Strikes Back is the best film in the series.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 06:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

like the f&cking but...

OT...ST...PT

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 06:53 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daisy Ridley gives me the horn bad, I want to sniff and lick every inch of her but, and her butt 4 and 5 are great six is shit. 3,9,8,7 in that order are fine and 1 and 6 need flushing. Overall OT is best followed by sequel, then prequel. 3 is very entertaining as are 9,8 and 7! Daisy is a ****ing Goddess.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 4th, 2020 at 07:09 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 07:05 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hotness never saved a crappy movie for me.

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 07:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originals. Yes, all three of them. They all excel in a way that the movies that followed them simply didn't.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 07:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

The newest trilogy is superior to the OT in every way, shape, and form.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 07:47 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

OT for me

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 07:50 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

OT by a light year.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 08:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Prequels; Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, Yoda are all superior characters to everyone in the OT save for ep 4 Han and ep 6 Luke

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 08:48 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I could watch Daisy all day. wink

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 09:26 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

don't ever get me started on that piece of shit

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 09:36 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I saw a video review about Catwoman and the plot was something like...the villain is invulnerable cuz of makeup. Lol.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2020 09:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

RotS is my favorite entry over all, but as a trilogy OT is best.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2020 01:32 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayelewis

Originally posted by -Pr-
Originals. Yes, all three of them. They all excel in a way that the movies that followed them simply didn't.

Even the dreadful Return of the Jedi?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2020 02:02 PM
Ayelewis is currently offline Click here to Send Ayelewis a Private Message Find more posts by Ayelewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote