KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Which Star Wars trilogy is your favorite and why?

Which Star Wars trilogy is your favorite and why?
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's Pr's favourite, we masturbated to Ewoks together, he came first.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2020 03:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ayelewis
Even the dreadful Return of the Jedi?

How dare you. Jabba's palace is a good sequence. Dagobah is solid too. Endor sags a bit, sure, but from the minute Luke meets Vader, the movie picks up and has imo the single best scene in the OT.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's Pr's favourite, we masturbated to Ewoks together, he came first.

I was being nice.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2020 10:57 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
RotS is my favorite entry over all, but as a trilogy OT is best.
Second favorite Star Wars. Best action of any star wars film. This trilogy though has the best acting, best antagonist, conclusion to the story, and the best light saber. Kylos light saber is so far and above the rest it is laughable.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 11:10 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nowediff
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:56 PM
Nowediff is currently offline Click here to Send Nowediff a Private Message Find more posts by Nowediff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

FVCK OFF STUPID USELESS DIRTY SCUMBAG ADBOT!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 07:53 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

The OT by far

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 07:55 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
FVCK OFF STUPID USELESS DIRTY SCUMBAG ADBOT!!

laughing out loud

Love your new avi/sig set, Nuke.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 08:19 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

ROTS is the best movie, but the OT is easily the best trilogy.

The ST is so crap that I don't even rewatch them. I rewatch all the star wars movies at least twice a year and I just don't give a crap about the shitty ST. (I know TPM and AOTC aren't Citizen Kane either, alright?)

Seriously though, what the f*** was that last movie.

Last edited by Trocity on Apr 23rd, 2020 at 02:54 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2020 02:52 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Trocity
ROTS is the best movie, but the OT is easily the best trilogy.

The ST is so crap that I don't even rewatch them. I rewatch all the star wars movies at least twice a year and I just don't give a crap about the shitty ST. (I know TPM and AOTC aren't Citizen Kane either, alright?)

Seriously though, what the f*** was that last movie.
Ot might be nostalgic but it has the worst acting by far of the series. Worst action too. You are free to love it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 07:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

The Original Trilogy. Don't like the Prequels and the new trilogy really dropped the ball with the last one.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 03:08 PM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The OT is superior in every way. CGI doesn't make a film special or better. The OT has better story telling, characterization, plot, pacing, acting, and no nods to society and the culture we live in today just to appease snowflakes and libtards.

The PT is good, even if Phantom Menace should have been sponsored by Cheese Whiz.

The ST is just not that good to me. No heart, no soul, no loyalty to the original fans who grew up with the beloved franchise. I totally understand that Star Wars has to change the formula to attract in and keep fans of a new generation, but the ST destroyed the foundation of greatness that took decades to build.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 04:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Artol
The Original Trilogy. Don't like the Prequels and the new trilogy really dropped the ball with the last one.

TLJ I’d say truly dropped the ball but to each their own

TLJ could’ve redeemed itself slightly with a Palpatine scene instead of a child force grabbing a broom

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 04:18 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ot might be nostalgic but it has the worst acting by far of the series. Worst action too. You are free to love it.

Worst acting? Are you high?!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 04:50 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by SquallX

Always yes

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 05:12 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by Impediment
I totally understand that Star Wars has to change the formula

But they didn't They just created a crappier version of the OT while shitting all over the old beloved characters.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 05:25 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The Force Awakens was basically A New Hope 2.0, to be honest.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 05:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Impediment
The OT is superior in every way. CGI doesn't make a film special or better. The OT has better story telling, characterization, plot, pacing, acting, and no nods to society and the culture we live in today just to appease snowflakes and libtards.

The PT is good, even if Phantom Menace should have been sponsored by Cheese Whiz.

The ST is just not that good to me. No heart, no soul, no loyalty to the original fans who grew up with the beloved franchise. I totally understand that Star Wars has to change the formula to attract in and keep fans of a new generation, but the ST destroyed the foundation of greatness that took decades to build.
Ridiculous. Iyo not mine. Your own feelings are the only thing hurt. Toxic fandom claiming Disney ignores fan loyalty just because you let politics invade your judgment. The same fandom went wild on G Lucas over the the Pt. Fans need to get a life and realize your own opinion is your own. You do not own Star Wars nor do you speak for everyone. If you claim the terrible acting from the Ot trilogy is better I do not trust your opinion. You can enjoy it more but to lie not only to me but yourself shows you have too many political inspired feelings to think clearly. Better action, better storytelling, deeper meaning, and yes better cgi which is just a nice bow tie to the superiority of these films. Originals will always be more impactful but just set aside your nostalgia in the future.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Harrison Ford is awful in some of these. He got much better but the acting is sub par. This series blows it out of the water. Mark H. was just a voice and Luke because he is not a great actor by any stretch of the imagination.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 08:04 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by quanchi112
Harrison Ford is awful in some of these. He got much better but the acting is sub par. This series blows it out of the water. Mark H. was just a voice and Luke because he is not a great actor by any stretch of the imagination.

The original 3 beats the new 3 by far. Harrison, Hamill and Carry at their worse are far superior to the likes of Daisey and her crew.

Then you had the five power houses, James, Guinness, Ian, Crushing and Williams carrying the original three.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 08:57 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The original 3 beats the new 3 by far. Harrison, Hamill and Carry at their worse are far superior to the likes of Daisey and her crew.

Then you had the five power houses, James, Guinness, Ian, Crushing and Williams carrying the original three.
You might like them better but in terms of acting Driver, Ridley, and Isaac are just better actors. Ford got so much better with time but was still under developed at the time. Ian is in this Star Wars too. Watch the films. You might like them better but it is really sub par especially ANH in terms of acting.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2020 12:32 AM