KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » they look and play much better than RS3

they look and play much better than RS3
Started by: Nanlina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanlina
Restricted

Account Restricted

they look and play much better than RS3

What? I had no idea about it. What the hell are the rest of the people? We dont have a proper customer support nor a proper marketing group for rs (ads are crap and this shit may easily be outsourced to a professional advertising firms ). Don't ask me, I don't get it. But in their reports they show to be between 300 and 400 workers in each of the past five years, annually, and the amount of developers has been dropping down. It was in the 50 year and that is RS3 united and OS, including MTX and engine teams.

I know how you feel. I remember probably they guaranteed to rework the Seers Village and Camelot. More than a year after and I have not heard anything from that announcement ever. Where they showed them working on the update.They cancelled the Camelot update since they spent so many years"working" on it that they now consider the upgraded graphics too dated.I despise this excuse. Not only can it be complete BS, since even an"outdated" graphic spares from 2014 would seem better than the current 2002-7 pictures, but there is content from far longer ago that still looks graphically sound today.For example, Priff was released in 2014 and it looks fantastic. Fight Kiln premiered in 2012, and surprise surprise, still looks amazing!

Not only do they possess a larger group and access to cover devs and programmers far more than they did back in 2008 however they generate a lot more revenue and profit. They also possess a wasted parternship with a Chinese tech company to learn from Eastern MMOS. I know that MMOS are scummy and PaytoWin because I have played, but they look and play much better than RS3. Inept direction that do not know what to do if it comes to making a fun game as they don't have the enthusiasm and leadership the original Gower brothers needed just leads jagex.

Purchasing a little more money into a correct full visual upgrade of the entire game (and several areas are already gorgeous and finished ) would substantially increase Runescape player retention. Or at least play into it, if they improved the new-Runescape player experience. And that is exactly what their focus should be. Not on content for the ultra elite, of which there is already so much content it's borderline lunacy. To do everything in Runescape game can take thousands of hours. We're talking level of grinding insanity.

That is enough for now.Jagex please focus on revamping abilities, polishing zones, eliminating or restore content that is dead, etc.. Make the game as pristine as most of its mechanics, areas and systems are, instead of ignoring the sepsis rot that is slowly poisoning the bunch. An illustration of this done correctly, the mining and smithing rework. Top-notch.

If you want to know more, please click winrsgold.com/

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 01:40 AM
Nanlina is currently offline Click here to Send Nanlina a Private Message Find more posts by Nanlina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote