KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Played a bit of Phantasy Star Portable Phantasy Star Zero

Played a bit of Phantasy Star Portable Phantasy Star Zero
Started by: Nanlina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nanlina
Restricted

Account Restricted

Played a bit of Phantasy Star Portable Phantasy Star Zero

I was in kindergarten. Got my father to purchase it and brought it home. My family believed it was a purchase. Not until we have the hang of it IT WAS SO FUN. Screen split, rushing through forest before dinner time. My two older sisters also played but eventually ceased. My nephew and me continued playing. We'd finally get into manner but jesus, it was too hard, so we stopped for the longest time. Then came episode 3, we actually just rented it and beat it before we returned it fun. PSU came out, I wasn't too interested.

Rented for xbox, my nephew conquer it while my sister saw, I however was in another room most of the time playing guild wars, so I became a massive pc gamer. That is a point that transitions into the glorious server. Until I found out that they made private servers, we never experienced pso online. Happily my thousands of hours of pc use made me educated enough to receive my nephew playing too. People were so nice in whatever it was called or that server, the schtek server. Participants gave us items to power through Phantasy Star Online 2. We got around lvl 140, which everyone knows is a good deal of work already, but we finally stopped considering it was that the age of league of champions. Consoles that were new and games caught our attention. But my god, these were good times. I did have a few weeks of gameplay in jp servers for PSO2 close to start but I stopped eventually. I wait for NA launch on PC.

Played PSO on Dreamcast from launch day until v2's launching, then switched to Episode 1 & 2 on GameCube when that launched. Played those versions HEAVILY. School vacations frequently ended up turning to all day/nighters. Tried a tiny bit of the Xbox port. Played Blue Burst a lot from launch till just before PSU came out, then played burned out on PSU pretty quickly because of some sort of gated content or waiting for more information to be unlocked. I do not recall too well I only played about a month and ran out of things to do. Didn't end up continuing with this match, I actually ended up disliking the thing crafting and enhancing system there.

Played a bit of Phantasy Star Portable Phantasy Star Zero, and PSP2. Loved PSP2. Played the beta of PSO2 JP, didn't wind up enjoying the final release, English spots were too incomplete at the time IIRC, and that I had a bigger time investment at the moment with progress raiding in World of Warcraft. With playing on private PSOBB servers messed around, but never enough to invest a good deal of time. Assumed PSO2 English launch was totally lifeless, forgot about it, then continued to lose my complete shit when a year's E3 announcement appeared up. Had a whole lot of fun trying Phantasy Star Online 2 again and intend to perform much more when it starts again.

PSO was pretty special overall to me personally. It helped me bond and stay in contact with a long-distance relationship I had at the time (we're married with a family now!), and I met with a lot of friends that I talk to to this day. I ran to and reconnected with someone that I used to play frequently on DC/GC by complete chance throughout the PSO2 closed beta. Pretty hyped to leap back in, I will have a primary Zingela, as I have had on every other version of Phantasy Star Online 2!

If you want to know more, please click pso2ah.com/

Old Post Apr 9th, 2020 01:42 AM
Nanlina is currently offline Click here to Send Nanlina a Private Message Find more posts by Nanlina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nowediff
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:49 PM
Nowediff is currently offline Click here to Send Nowediff a Private Message Find more posts by Nowediff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

FVCK OFF STUPID USELESS DIRTY SCUMBAG ADBOT!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 07:54 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote