KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Mortal Kombat 2021

Mortal Kombat 2021
Started by: KingAdzJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
just noticed I put Luke Cage😅😅

Yeah but it's ****ing Johny Cage. Goro and Scorpion should ****ing murder his ass

What's your problem with Johnny Cage?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2021 11:21 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If Scorpion or Goro loses to ****ing lame ass Luke Cage again I'm gonna be so ****ing pissed

Sounds like you and me both need to watch Scorpion's Revenge.

Word is he anally rapes everyone in that film. Pure fan service.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2021 11:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Fun fact, Cage vs Scorpion in hell and Liu Kang vs Reptile happened in the first film because of reshoots. Before the film was out, they screened it to a test audience, who said there weren't enough fights, and so we got two of the best fights in the movie added as a result.

Scorpion vs Cage was originally just gonna have Cage knock out Scorpion with that shadow kick in the forest after Scorpion lost his "spear", which would've been anticlimactic.

Scorpion's Revenge was alright as its own thing for another alternate take on MK1, and the other characters surprisingly still had their moments too, but could've been more. Something tells me I'll still prefer it to this reboot though. I'll try to enjoy MK 2021 for what it is, but is "At least it's not Annihilation" really much of a leg to stand on at this point?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 12:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sounds like you and me both need to watch Scorpion's Revenge.

Word is he anally rapes everyone in that film. Pure fan service.

yea you should scorpion's revenge was freaking awesome

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 20th, 2021 08:44 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by riv6672
That pic of Jax ... huh

... looks like Steve Harvey ... confused

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 03:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Fun fact, Cage vs Scorpion in hell and Liu Kang vs Reptile happened in the first film because of reshoots. Before the film was out, they screened it to a test audience, who said there weren't enough fights, and so we got two of the best fights in the movie added as a result.

Wow, didn't know that. Thanks for sharing that info thumb up

quote:

Scorpion vs Cage was originally just gonna have Cage knock out Scorpion with that shadow kick in the forest after Scorpion lost his "spear", which would've been anticlimactic.

quote:

Scorpion's Revenge was alright as its own thing for another alternate take on MK1, and the other characters surprisingly still had their moments too, but could've been more. Something tells me I'll still prefer it to this reboot though. I'll try to enjoy MK 2021 for what it is, but is "At least it's not Annihilation" really much of a leg to stand on at this point?

There is still hope.

I mean, we should at least wait for the first trailer before we assume the worst.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 03:49 AM
riv6672

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

They could be twins!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2021 09:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

laughing out loud

Lmao

Old Post Jan 29th, 2021 12:46 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

The New trailer is phuckin dope!!!

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 04:51 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 05:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 05:23 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Looks terrible.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 05:39 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-

The good: Looks better than the previously films which were all dirty ass

The bad: Still looks like dirty ass

The other good: I get to watch it for free on HBOMax

Also of note, Jessica McNamee is sexy/hot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 18th, 2021 at 05:54 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 05:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

This looks good. Sub zero and Scorpion look amazing. Yall are just a bunch of dirtbags

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 07:50 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks pretty good.. as a martial artist i hope so some great action

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 08:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eh, I'm just going to go out on a limb and say the original 1995 film will be remembered more in the long run, despite the gore that has fanboys frothing at the mouth. Mostly looking forward to the action sequences and hoping it doesn't follow the Hollywood style of jump cutting every second like some Liam Neeson movie.

Will this film's soundtrack even be anything noteworthy? See it having a remix of the MK theme played during like one part if it's lucky.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 09:07 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xPRIMEx

Looks ok. Will definitely watch

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 10:21 PM
xPRIMEx is currently offline Click here to Send xPRIMEx a Private Message Find more posts by xPRIMEx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Anyone who doesn't think the first movie is a classic can GTFO.

As far as this is concerned, I just hope Cole Young isn't the Alice of Mortal Kombat. Make him turn out to be Johnny Cage of Kuai Liang or something.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 10:23 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I like how they used the same Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat youtine series from a few years ago.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2021 10:47 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Tbh, I’d rather they just made a sequel to Scorpion’s Revenge.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2021 12:56 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote