KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Greatest TV characters of the 21st Century poll. Please consider voting in this!

Greatest TV characters of the 21st Century poll. Please consider voting in this!
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Dexter and Sheriff Hood were cool.
Word.

Banshee could be cheesy but when it was good, it was REALLY good.

The feud between Hood and Chayton was legendary.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 09:28 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I remember the kids talking up Kim Possible.

I could never get into that, I was always a Cartoob Cartoon dork. Powerpuffs, Dexters Lab, Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo (Which was average in general, but the Scooby Doo appearance has to rank among the greatests crossover since Scooby meets Adam West Batman and Robin.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 10:13 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by cdtm
I remember the kids talking up Kim Possible.

I could never get into that, I was always a Cartoob Cartoon dork. Powerpuffs, Dexters Lab, Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo (Which was average in general, but the Scooby Doo appearance has to rank among the greatests crossover since Scooby meets Adam West Batman and Robin.)
Dexter's Lab and Billy & Mandy were friggen awesome.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 11:34 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I liked me some Kim Possible. Very clever, timely show for its era.

Johnny Bravo took a huge dip in quality after its first(?) season.
That Johnny Bravo/Scooby crossover was pretty awesome though.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 11:42 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

How can I forget this guy:

(please log in to view the image)

Practically a cultural milestone in animation. There was simply nothing else like it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 11:54 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...Ae5Lcw/viewform

Round 2 of voting has begun, guys. Now it's time to vote for the Top 64 characters.

The results of the first poll: https://medium.com/@AlwaysSunnyinVT...ry-b34198b5922e

Old Post Apr 25th, 2020 04:50 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Can I just say... Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of the dumbest shows I've ever seen in my life, it's beyond being overrated, it's just awful, pure teenage drama cringe.

It reminds me of ****ing Degrassi only with supernatural elements.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2020 09:47 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's brilliant. How dare you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 12:18 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Can I just say... Buffy the Vampire Slayer is one of the dumbest shows I've ever seen in my life, it's beyond being overrated, it's just awful, pure teenage drama cringe.

It reminds me of ****ing Degrassi only with supernatural elements.

How dare you?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 05:58 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I honestly enjoyed what I saw.

Very much a product of its time, but had really good writing and characters.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 10:47 PM
riv6672

I never watched the Buffy TV show.

How dare I?!?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 09:05 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/ ...zHcLVQ/viewform

Round 3 of voting has begun. Now you're voting for the Top 32 characters. We're almost finished with this, so if you would be kind enough to continue your participation and see this through to the end, it would be appreciated.

The results of the second poll: https://medium.com/@AlwaysSunnyinVT...ge-a558313de02c

Old Post May 1st, 2020 06:44 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I've said it before, the dialogue of Buffy has not stood the test of time, back then it was cool and fresh but it's cringeworthy if you go back and watch it now. Still love the show mind you.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 1st, 2020 08:44 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote