KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Another Fine Example of KMC Hypocrisy on Display..

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, he lived his life as he wanted. It was just came to an abrupt and likely painful stop because of it.

Seems to be legit too, here's his obituary: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/n...y?pid=195989035

There's a link to send flowers if anyone likes.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he died like a proud covidiot. last words out of his mouth were "I was still right", before closing it forever and ending his oxygen thievery

The Privileged FEW!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Another Fine Example of KMC Hypocrisy on Display..

The Privileged FEW!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:01 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

smile

They write themselves.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:06 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe.

'COVIDiot'. Adam's very clever.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:07 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Do we have any numbers for the Homosexual Twitter Toilet Lickers survival rates yet?

This thread is for reports of people who defied the directives of government officials and health experts and got infected with COVID-19. By all means, post door handle and toilet seat lickers here too.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This thread is for reports of people who defied the directives of government officials and health experts and got infected with COVID-19. By all means, post door handle and toilet seat lickers here too.

So far it seems to be Trump supporters (eg like that woman who died after saying this is all a Leftwing hoax) or likely Trump supporters. Do they not know that a virus doesn't care about their identity politics or feelings.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 21st, 2020 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Good stuff Adam!

Covidiots is very droll.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 09:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So No Info On the Toilet Twitter Lickers?

There should be a Law Agin IT!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:35 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

So No Info On the Toilet Twitter Lickers?

There should be a Law Agin IT!

Why don't you go into your step-mothers medicine cabinet and eat all her pills and get back to us tomorrow

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:39 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

It's sad there are these people who are mislead or even mislead people based on false information and then die. I can understand the impulse to mock them, it's a bit like the "Darwin Awards", but it's more frustrating that the circumstances led them to this point. I really hope that misinformation as we have seen it will not make this pandemic much worse than it would have to be, but with the way these protests in the United States are going (allegedly some of them funded by wealthy interests) it is hard to not be pessimistic.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:05 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Now with video!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Branch COVIDians

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:38 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Now with video!

What's he being charged with? Reckless endangerment of others?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by carthage
Branch COVIDians

^ Clever.

Legit laughed out loud a bit.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i was hoping it'd be like an old episode of cops, and he'd just bolt lead the cops on a foot chase through peoples' back yards; and then they'd find him hiding under an upturned kiddie pool.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 04:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Best Thing about Threads like this is getting to see posters like Robbie, Adam , and Bashy Put their Inner Fascist On Display.

Jack Boots and GooseStipping Dance Party.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEE

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayelewis

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:12 PM
Ayelewis is currently offline Click here to Send Ayelewis a Private Message Find more posts by Ayelewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Oh Bashy You Funny Fascii!

eek!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:13 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Oh Bashy You Funny Fascii!

eek!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:14 PM