KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Skip to my Loo... Bashy is Hottie for Hitler WOO!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 05:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:10 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Ayelewis
(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud
laughing out loud Post of the week. Deserved a three tbh.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:14 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So can we now say that Robbie is a Homophobe Too?

Yeah I am gonna say Robbie is a Confirmed Homophobe!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:14 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So can we now say that Robbie is a Homophobe Too?

Yeah I am gonna say Robbie is a Confirmed Homophobe!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:15 PM
Flyattractor

Why You laugh at the HomoPhobia WhirlyPoo?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:

when they realize there is no such thing as nonperishable donuts and twinkies and hohos

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why You laugh at the HomoPhobia WhirlyPoo?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:17 PM
Flyattractor

Once again.. I am totally impressed by WhirlyPoot's Incredibly Thought out and Detailed Replies.

Just Amazing.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Once again.. I am totally impressed by WhirlyPoot's Incredibly Thought out and Detailed Replies.

Just Amazing.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:26 PM
Flyattractor

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:28 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so fortunate that a wild covidiot would wander into the covidiot thread. what a treat

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And Now He is making Fun of Pandemic Victims...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 06:35 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 07:22 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

ReOpen NC Leader Tested Positive for COVID-19

RALEIGH, NC—A leader of the ReOpen NC group revealed that she tested positive for COVID-19.

Audrey Whitlock is one of the administrators of the ReOpen NC Facebook page which has helped organize two protests in downtown Raleigh calling for Governor Roy Cooper to lift his stay-at-home order.

Whitlock believed she had the virus in January and contacted the Mecklenburg County Health Department. In the beginning of April, Whitlock was administered an antibody test, as well as the COVID-19 test. Her antibody test came back negative, but she tested positive for the virus.

Whitlock wrote she was "imprisoned" in her home and being "forced" to quarantine violated her First Amendment rights.

UNC law professor William Marshall said in times of crisis, the government is allowed to take emergency action, citing a Supreme Court ruling during the 1905 smallpox epidemic.

"The community has a right to defend itself against deathly disease. So that’s what's on the side of the state. ...When you have a potential of infecting others, you're not just talking about putting yourself in danger. You're talking about putting other people in danger, and that's when I think the state has a legitimate interest to act to prevent the spread of that disease."

ReOpen NC said it would hold rallies in Raleigh every Tuesday until the governor's restrictions are lifted. On Thursday, Cooper extended the stay-at-home order until May 8th.

There are a total of 306 deaths in the state due to the virus, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 06:58 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So Adam is saying He wants Every one to Live Their Lives in their Closets Now?

You are such a horrible person Adam.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:03 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
RALEIGH, NC—A leader of the ReOpen NC group revealed that she tested positive for COVID-19.

Audrey Whitlock is one of the administrators of the ReOpen NC Facebook page which has helped organize two protests in downtown Raleigh calling for Governor Roy Cooper to lift his stay-at-home order.

Whitlock believed she had the virus in January and contacted the Mecklenburg County Health Department. In the beginning of April, Whitlock was administered an antibody test, as well as the COVID-19 test. Her antibody test came back negative, but she tested positive for the virus.

Whitlock wrote she was "imprisoned" in her home and being "forced" to quarantine violated her First Amendment rights.

UNC law professor William Marshall said in times of crisis, the government is allowed to take emergency action, citing a Supreme Court ruling during the 1905 smallpox epidemic.

"The community has a right to defend itself against deathly disease. So that’s what's on the side of the state. ...When you have a potential of infecting others, you're not just talking about putting yourself in danger. You're talking about putting other people in danger, and that's when I think the state has a legitimate interest to act to prevent the spread of that disease."

ReOpen NC said it would hold rallies in Raleigh every Tuesday until the governor's restrictions are lifted. On Thursday, Cooper extended the stay-at-home order until May 8th.

There are a total of 306 deaths in the state due to the virus, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

hope it kills her

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:04 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hope it kills her

*Reported for breaking KMC Board Rules*

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:06 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
hope it kills her

According to Whitlock, she was positive, but asymptomatic. What she is complaining about is being required to quarantine at home for 14 days. She thinks her religious freedom is being infringed, because she is not being allowed to spread the virus in public.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 07:10 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote