KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 52 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So we're adding doctors to the ever growing list of groups of people being attacked by people with a retarded and increasingly paranoid political ideology.

That makes teachers, academics, scientists, nurses, doctors and increasingly law enforcement as well. Won't be long before they turn on the armed forces personnel who get vaccinated rather than quit their jobs. They're even turning on Fox News hosts, Republican politicians and now Trump himself after him encouraging people to get the vaccine.

Why should doctors know more about sickness and medicine than other people, is that what he's actually arguing against? SMH

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blakemore
I hate prager

KMCs Trumpers love Dennis Prager and posting links to the PragerU YT channel.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It’s not a university, it’s some cvnt talking shit!

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:49 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
KMCs Trumpers love Dennis Prager and posting links to the PragerU YT channel.
They love opinions over fact.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:53 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve been to university, it was nothing like watching a YouTube video, losers.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 09:57 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 10:06 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 10:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Jaden's claim will likely come true, they'll turn on US military people next.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 10:24 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m not a big fan of the military, but I understand it’s a necessary, so I wouldn’t attack it, but why would anyone should? It teaches skills and helps people into work. Also it protects us from crazy bastards.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 10:29 PM
cdtm

Did it have a big minority population?

Blacks riot a lot, and take over schools, like a mini Black Lives Matter riot.

Look up Evergreen University, and Brett Wenstein.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Did it have a big minority population?

Blacks riot a lot, and take over schools, like a mini Black Lives Matter riot.

Look up Evergreen University, and Brett Wenstein.
no.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 02:50 AM
Adam_PoE

Arkansas Jail Gives Cow De-Wormer to Inmates for COVID-19

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"Why should doctors be any better than lawyers, or professors, or any other group that has disgraced itself in American life? There's no reason. Doctors have the same degree of wisdom as gender studies professors. The issue isn't medical knowledge. The issue is wisdom and courage.

Your doctor knows nothing about COVID, nothing. All they know is how the virus works, that's all they know. It is an amazing thing that listening to this show, of a non-doctor, you have learned more about COVID, more about masks, than your doctor probably knows.

Not only is it not a boast, it is totally meant to be an attack on the medical profession. I should not know ten times more than your doctor about all of the issues with therapeutics.

And if your doctor thinks ivermectin is dangerous, change your doctor. And I mean it. Might be a nice guy, go golfing with him, or her. But check out another doctor."

—Dennis Prager, on his show today.

Washington County Sheriff Tim Helder on Tuesday confirmed that the Detention Center has been giving ivermectin to detainees to treat them for COVID-19.

The question was raised at a meeting of the Quorum Court's Finance & Budget Committee during a discussion of the proposed 2022 budget for the Detention Center. Helder said he was informed of the use of the medication in July by emails from Karas Correctional Health.

The FDA has warned against using ivermectin in treating COVID-19. In an August 21st post on Twitter, addressing the use of ivermectin, the agency said: "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, stop it."

Ivermectin tablets are approved at very specific doses for some parasitic worms, and there are topical formulations for head lice and skin conditions like rosacea. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 08:38 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vax MAGA Lawyer on Ventilator for COVID-19

Attorney John Pierce, who has represented Kenosha, Wisconsin shooter Kyle Rittenhouse as well as more than a dozen Capitol rioters, reportedly is on a ventilator after contracting COVID-19.

Pierce's illness was first reported Wednesday after it prompted a hearing for Capitol rioter Shane Jenkins to be delayed. Pierce was planning to claim that the rioters he represents were "legally sanctioned" by Trump to be in the Capitol.

In December, Pierce withdrew from the Rittenhouse case after accusations of "ethical problems" over his financial dealings.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 08:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, I have a COVIDiot with a two degrees of separation: My sister-in-law's on/off boyfriend, his uncle died serveral weeks ago of covid. From what I understand, he got sick, went to the hospital, was diagnosed covid positive and his condition went down from there, ended up on a ventilator, but ended up dying not all that long after. He was a Trumper, anti-mask and anti-vaxxer type.

The one positive, it scared the boyfriend into finally getting the vaccine.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 01:29 AM
KCJ506

On another board I frequent, a user there mentioned that a guy he works with had recently lost both of his parents to Covid and that the guy is still anti-vaxx and so were his parents.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 04:17 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Inside the MAGA Site Doling Out Horse Paste Orders

Originally posted by Robtard
Well, I have a COVIDiot with a two degrees of separation: My sister-in-law's on/off boyfriend, his uncle died serveral weeks ago of covid. From what I understand, he got sick, went to the hospital, was diagnosed covid positive and his condition went down from there, ended up on a ventilator, but ended up dying not all that long after. He was a Trumper, anti-mask and anti-vaxxer type.

The one positive, it scared the boyfriend into finally getting the vaccine.

He sounds like the quack prescribing Ivermectin over the Internet to imbeciles:

When users visit the telemedicine website SpeakWithAnMD.com, they are immediately hit with a warning: "Due to overwhelming demand, we are experiencing longer than usual wait times." The demand is for ivermectin. And the website, in partnership with the organization America's Frontline Doctors, whose founder stormed the U.S. Capitol on January 6th, has become well-known in the Facebook groups and Reddit communities where anti-vaccination sentiment thrives.

In those groups, people trade dosing directions and purchasing advice for ivermectin. "Please consider that even if you can get an Rx for IVM, the pharmacy may not fill it for 1–3 days claiming they don't have it in stock, which is pure bullshit,” a Reddit user wrote in the ivermectin community this month. "HAVE SOME HORSE PASTE ON HAND," the user added, referring to the tube form that ivermectin meant for horses comes in.

There is much more crazy HERE.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 02:19 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Much as the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine became an unproven remedy for Covid deniers, ivermectin has emerged in recent weeks as a new false cure.

The demand is for ivermectin, a drug primarily used to deworm animals that has become the latest false cure for Covid-19. And the website, in partnership with the organization America’s Frontline Doctors, whose founder stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, has become well-known in the Facebook groups and Reddit communities where anti-vaccination sentiment thrives.
-snip

You have to wonder what is next out of these people, because they drank diluted bleach and gargled with dish soap when Trump suggested his 'getting disinfectants into the body' weirdness back in Aug 2020.

Farm animal deworming meds will not be the end of it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 04:41 PM
Adam_PoE

GA Cop Who Advocates Horse Paste Dies of COVID

A longtime member of the Wayne County Sheriff's Office has died after a short battle with COVID-19, according to Sheriff Chuck Moseley.

Captain Joe Manning died Wednesday at the age of 57, Moseley announced. Manning's 31-year career with the sheriff's office began at the Wayne County Jail.

In 1990, he started as a detention officer and worked his way up over the years. Manning is survived by his wife, Tammi, their three children, and eight grandchildren.

On May 15th he posted, "I am not vaccinated by choice, and that's my right."

On August 15th he posted, "It's not the government's job to protect my health. It's the government's job to protect my rights. It's my job to protect my health. When you trade liberty for safety, you end up losing both."

That same day, he posted "OK, folks, Wayne Feed and Seed has some liquid and paste Ivermectin, get it while supplies last."

He died 10 days later.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:02 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

At least he died with his freedom and I assume an intestinal tract free of worms.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:09 PM
Adam_PoE

Pastor of "Don't Worry About COVID" Church Dies of COVID

Nearly two weeks after he was diagnosed with COVID-19, a Kentucky pastor has died from the virus despite desperate prayers from his congregation asking the Lord to restore him "back to his normal self." Center Point Church in Lexington announced the passing Thursday of Senior Pastor Tim Parsons in a statement posted on Facebook.

Parsons' health rapidly deteriorated after he was diagnosed with the virus on August 9th. Congregants prayed earnestly for God to restore the pastor in an online service last week. A day before Parsons' death was announced, the church embarked on a period of prayer and fasting. They pleaded with God for his healing and a list of other needs.

Center Point Church in Lexington said its congregants should not worry about COVID-19.

"We don't want to be worried because the Bible tells us not to worry. We know that God is in control and that He can use all suffering to draw people to Himself."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:10 PM