KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 49 50 [51] 52 53 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

Re: GA Cop Who Advocates Horse Paste Dies of COVID

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

On August 15th he posted, "It's not the government's job to protect my health. It's the government's job to protect my rights. It's my job to protect my health.

One of those did their job well and the other did not.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2021 10:10 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Unvaxxed Symptomatic Teacher Infected Half of Class

An unvaccinated elementary school teacher in California who was diagnosed with COVID-19 infected half of the students in their classroom and sparked a community-wide outbreak, according to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The teacher showed up to work while symptomatic, and continued to teach for two days before receiving a test. The teacher reported nasal congestion and fatigue, but attributed symptoms to allergies.

The school required teachers and students to mask while indoors, but the teacher was reportedly unmasked when reading aloud to the class.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 05:02 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Unvaxxed Woman Comes Home from COVID Hospitalization to Find Husband Dead of COVID

A Winter Haven woman is grieving the loss of her husband after she got hospitalized with COVID-19, only to come home to find her husband dead from COVID-19 complications. "It was just like walking into a horror scene. It's just been horrible," said Lisa Steadman.

58-year-old Lisa Steadman thought she was through the worst of it. She and her husband Ron both got diagnosed with COVID-19 in early August. "I was in the hospital for 8 days. Every day I talked to him," said Steadman. Ron never ended up in the hospital, but instead was home taking care of the dogs while Lisa was gone.

Lisa said that neither of them had received a COVID-19 vaccine. Now, after dealing with the virus firsthand, her mind has changed.

Too late, *****.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2021 07:44 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Longtime right-wing radio talk-show host Marc Bernier has been hospitalized with COVID-19. "I don't have an update on him at this point, other than he has been hospitalized," said Mark McKinney, the station's operations director.

While he did not have specific knowledge of Bernier's vaccination status, McKinney said that the host has made his anti-vaccination opinions well known on the air. "If you've listened to his show, you've heard him talk about how anti-vaccine he is on the air," said McKinney.

Listeners will be advised of Bernier's diagnosis today during his show's 3:00–6:00 p.m. time slot, McKinney said. The syndicated "Sean Hannity Show" will air in Bernier's time slot until he returns, McKinney said.

he ded

https://www.news-journalonline.com/...tle/5639816001/

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 11:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he ded

no nutty, these people are plating Russian roulette via Covid-19.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2021 11:41 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not just playing. losing.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 12:28 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Kid Rock's Band Has COVID After Playing Sturgis Rally

Kid Rock cancelled two shows in Fort Worth, Texas and he is not happy about it.

"I am pissed. Over half the band has ****ing COVID," the singer tweeted Thursday, clarifying that he does not have the virus.

The singer, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, previously bragged about playing for a "packed house" in Sturgis, South Dakota in early August.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 12:35 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

not just playing. losing.
True
Kid Rock cancelled two shows in Fort Worth, Texas and he is not happy about it.

"I am pissed. Over half the band has ****ing COVID," the singer tweeted Thursday, clarifying that he does not have the virus.

The singer, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, previously bragged about playing for a "packed house" in Sturgis, South Dakota in early August.
Kid Rock is a horrible person

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 12:40 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kid Rock is a good person.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 03:54 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

he ded

He's one of those ones who commented that the US government was "acting like Nazis", because of the push to advise people to get vaccinated.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 04:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
He's one of those ones who commented that the US government was "acting like Nazis", because of the push to advise people to get vaccinated.

his fans will continue taking his advice, no doubt. "he wuz murdered by the gubment" conspiracy theories in 3...2...1...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 04:14 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

JFK was murdered by the cia. So was Robert Kennedy and jfk jr.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 04:37 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

QTard Dies of COVID, Called It a Hoax to the Very End

Right-wing conspiracy theorist, Robert David Steele, died at the age of 69 after becoming infected with the coronavirus, which he continued to deny was real.

Steele, a frequent Alex Jones guest who claimed NASA operates a child slave colony on Mars, denied his diagnosis in an update posted two weeks ago on his Public Intelligence Blog.

"With love to all of you, I survived!" Steele posted on August 17th. "I went in at 77 oxygenation. I'm up to 94. I will not take the vaccination, though I did test positive for whatever they're calling 'COVID' today, but the bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning."

"The good news is that I will survive with a few days off," Steele added. "I should be back up and at least functional soon. This is been a near death experience, very much like a new death experience the whole country is going through right now. We will never be the same because now we know that we've all been lied to about everything. But, now we also know that we can trust each other. I'm alive today because I had a network that put me into a good hospital in Florida."

Steele gained a following among QAnon conspiracy theorists, many of whom posted on social media their belief that he was murdered, and he told reporters that he was the first to call the coronavirus a hoax.

"When we interviewed him for the documentary QAnon: The Search for Q he refused to wear a mask and claimed he was the first person to call COVID a hoax," tweeted journalist Jack Bryan. "So folks wear a mask and get vaccinated, crazy won't protect you. "

"And for clarification, Robert David Steele led the charge on anti vaccine/COVID denialism," Bryan added, "And I believe he is therefore likely responsible for more American deaths than say Osama Bin Laden, so no I'm not saying this is sad news."

Anti-vaccine "wellness" guru, Mark Tassi, has suggested Steele was killed by medical professionals at the hospital.

"They're trying to make DeSantis look bad," Tassi said in an Instagram video. "Why? Because DeSantis is not going along with the agenda."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 10:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"claimed he was the first person to call COVID a hoax" -snip

The "covid hoax" claims another. Crazy to think we had people here who called it a "hoax".

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 31st, 2021 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 04:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Congregation of Anti-Lockdown Pastor Striken with COVID-19

On Sunday, John MacArthur acknowledged for the first time that COVID-19 swept through Grace Community Church last winter—a fact he has failed to admit until now, despite evidence reported months ago by The Roys Report. MacArthur also divulged that he and his wife had COVID last December.

Before his August 29th sermon, MacArthur said that "many people contracted COVID, it probably went through our church in maybe December or January." He also said his wife "Patricia and I enjoyed our own bout with COVID for about a week and a half" at the time.

MacArthur's comments came as his church is preparing to settle a lawsuit Los Angeles County brought over the church's failure to report an outbreak of COVID-19 to health officials in December as required.

Last summer, Reverend John MacArthur said there was no pandemic, and the public health statistics were wrong, even as church members were falling ill and dying. It was all a government ploy to control Christians, he said.

But all of this has not stopped MacArthur from continuing to fight COVID-19 protocols. He recently started offering a form letter for members to claim a religious exemption if their employer requires COVID-19 vaccination.

Members of the church have stated they "feared retribution" if they discussed the outbreak, and staff members were pressured not to report it to health officials. Students at the church's school were reportedly mocked if they obeyed COVID protocols.

Despite MacArthur's admission, his church is about to take an $800,000 settlement from Los Angeles County and the state of California to cover their legal fees in fighting the county's lawsuit. The church was represented by Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis and an anti-LGBT hate group.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 07:58 PM
Adam_PoE

"AntiVaxMomma" Sold 250 Fake Vax Cards to Health Workers, 15 Arrested So Far

An anti-vaccine entrepreneur sold about 250 fake COVID-19 vaccination cards through Instagram to New York healthcare workers, while a conspirator entered some of those people into a state database for vaccination registrations, Manhattan prosecutors said Tuesday.

The Manhattan District Attorney's Office charged Jasmine Clifford, 31, of Lyndhurst, New Jersey with selling the fake cards, and Nadayza Barkley, 27, of Bellport, New York with entering at least 10 of the buyers into the state's centralized NYSIIS database—which powers the state's Excelsior Pass.

The DA's office also charged 13 people with buying the fake cards from Clifford via her "AntiVaxMomma" account, among them hospital and nursing home workers. The DA's office said Clifford charged $200 for the cards and Barkley charged an extra $250 to register buyers in the database.

Falsifying medical records is a felony. Enjoy prison *****!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 08:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

"It was all a government ploy to control Christians, he said." - John MacArthur

What is it with these people and their addictions in fantasizing they're victims and/or martyrs

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 08:39 PM
Adam_PoE

Misspelled Vax Car Results in Arrest

(please log in to view the image)

A couple from Miami Beach was arrested in Hawaii last week after police say they attempted to use fake vaccination cards to travel into the island for a family vacation. Enzo Dalmazzo, 43, and Daniela Dalmazzo, 31, were charged with falsifying a vaccine card, with Daniela facing an additional two counts for submitting fake documents for their two children, according to complaints filed by the Hawaii Attorney General's office.

Court documents show the couple was arrested on August 11th after an airport screener became suspicious about the children's vaccine cards due to their age. The two kids were born in 2016 and 2017, and are too young to have been inoculated with any of the three vaccines currently approved for emergency use in the U.S. Falsifying a vaccination card can result in a fine of up to $5,000, up to a year in prison, or both. The couple was cited a total of $8,000 and posted bail.

Another visitor to Hawaii has been arrested for using a fake vaccine card to fly to the islands. On the card was one major error that was a red flag for authorities: "Moderna" was misspelled as "Maderna."

State investigators said they received a tip that 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak of Oak Lawn, Illinois may have uploaded the false documents under the state's Safe Travels Program to bypass traveler quarantine rules.

Enjoy your jail in Hawaii, *****!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 07:44 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another visitor to Hawaii has been arrested for using a fake vaccine card to fly to the islands. On the card was one major error that was a red flag for authorities: "Moderna" was misspelled as "Maderna."

State investigators said they received a tip that 24-year-old Chloe Mrozak of Oak Lawn, Illinois may have uploaded the false documents under the state's Safe Travels Program to bypass traveler quarantine rules.

Enjoy your jail in Hawaii, *****!
Maderna laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:49 AM
Adam_PoE

Anti-Vax Pastor and Wife Sick with COVID

Denver Bible Church pastor Bob Enyart, a longtime Denver media personality who remains an active podcaster, made headlines last October when a lawsuit he filed prompted a U.S. District Court judge appointed by Donald Trump to grant a temporary restraining order against the Colorado public-health order regarding COVID-19 and mask use at religious services, as well as rules limiting gatherings to 175 people amid the pandemic. Now, however, Enyart and his wife, Cheryl, have both contracted COVID-19.

Enyart used to gleefully read obituaries of people who died from AIDS while playing "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen on his now-defunct TV program Bob Enyart Live.

His staff posted the following message at his request on his iHeart Media page:

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, don't send COVID treatment suggestions. Bob has receive about a hundred suggestions already; they often conflict with one another, and being exhausted, Bob has asked his staff to just block the email of anyone sending along a COVID treatment suggestion. So, Bob loves you too much. He doesn't want to lose email friends. So please honor his wish. Even if it meant he and Cheryl would die, they just don't want any more COVID treatment recommendations."

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2021 09:33 PM