KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » COVIDiots

COVIDiots
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (100): « First ... « 93 94 [95] 96 97 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So it's the "things we can't see don't exist" thing now

Fabulous 👌

Not "now", at least not in the US.

Forget which Republican it was in either the Senate or House, but in 2020 they claimed COVID-19 was a hoax because they're 'not seeing COVID-19 flying around'.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 17th, 2022 09:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

tide comes in, tide goes out! you can't explain that!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 17th, 2022 09:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
That was way more of a reply than that retard deserves. you honor him.

I love seeing your reply's. It always reminds me that you people are the bullies.

From the people who criticize Elon Musk for wanting to allow. Calls someone an offense ableist slander for literally no reason.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2022 09:55 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Obvious wizardry, that.

Old Post May 17th, 2022 10:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Fabulous 👌

Except that isn't what I argued or said.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 17th, 2022 10:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Can't see the wind. Must be a conspiracy theory.

Old Post May 17th, 2022 10:25 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by cdtm
I love seeing your reply's. It always reminds me that you people are the bullies.

From the people who criticize Elon Musk for wanting to allow. Calls someone an offense ableist slander for literally no reason.

Except that isn't what I argued or said.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 12:15 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Can't see the wind. Must be a conspiracy theory.

The government is finally coming clean about aliens, and we're still using that term when all the people who claim to have seen one were vindicated.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 12:22 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The government is finally coming clean about aliens, and we're still using that term when all the people who claim to have seen one were vindicated.
What?

Old Post May 18th, 2022 07:14 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fabulous 👌
Like God shifty he doesn't even look like a "smudge" on an Electron Microscope.

Old Post May 18th, 2022 07:20 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 17th, 2022 02:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ndroidApp_Other

Interesting article.

As infections soar in the third major wave this year, experts say Covid may never settle into a seasonal cycle -snip

Considering it didn't just "go away with the heat" and we've had nigh endless waves since it's started in late 2019, it seems so.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2022 03:30 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I finally got the COVIDS.

Even being vaccinated, boosted, and getting a late strain it was a pretty bad flu.

It lasted 6-7 days with fever off and on.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 09:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Even being vaccinated, boosted, and getting a late strain it was a pretty bad flu.

glad to hear you are better, I found it bloody awful each time I had it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 09:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

thumb up

Hopefully that's it for you and you're not one the unlucky long haul victims who got asthma, organ damage and/or a slew of other lasting shit.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 10:22 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, thanks.

I have big problems with allergies and sinus inflammation, though, so it'll probably be at least 2 or 3 weeks before I recover from that, assuming I don't get some bacterial re-infection. That's with every bug I get, though, not just Covid.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 10:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

"M OO N spells Moon."
-Tom Cullen.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 10:36 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, thanks.

I have big problems with allergies and sinus inflammation, though, so it'll probably be at least 2 or 3 weeks before I recover from that, assuming I don't get some bacterial re-infection. That's with every bug I get, though, not just Covid.
I've definately got reduced lung capacity. I hope it's temporary.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 10:37 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I've definately got reduced lung capacity. I hope it's temporary.

That sucks.

Yeah, I don't know anything about how long they expect that kind of side effect to last.

But I suspect the more recent strains of the virus aren't as severe. I remember hearing at some point that it didn't really attack lung tissue anymore.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2022 10:47 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sucks.

Yeah, I don't know anything about how long they expect that kind of side effect to last.

But I suspect the more recent strains of the virus aren't as severe. I remember hearing at some point that it didn't really attack lung tissue anymore.
oh it days PL, it does.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2022 07:45 AM