KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » It`s a girl

It`s a girl
Started by: finti

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Current bump ? laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud Never heard that one before. I don't ever want SLIME on my belly, let me make that perfectly clear. sick

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 07:31 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I here you should try maintaining a full bladder for an hout too while you wait for the scan to be done. Apparentrly THAT was uncomfortable.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2001 01:18 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

No slime on your belly? Guess I don't stand a chance then. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 02:42 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

EEEuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. And that's 3!!!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 04:39 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I'll have to talk to my lawyer before I can make a statement. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 06:53 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I really thnk you ought!!! laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 11:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

My lawyer says to remain silent. Anything I say can and will be used against me in a court of Sith. laughing out loud

Hey, finti....whats up, whats going on over there.....how's baby finti doing ????? smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 08:23 PM
Ratcat

Yeah finti, have you perfected that "Pretneding to be asleep act" for when baby wakes up at 3 in the morning?laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 8th, 2001 11:39 PM
finti

Consider the fact that I am a guy, what can I do in the middle of the night. The baby wants food and food is milk and milk is in the womens breasts, only thing is I`m a light sleeper and I am awake by the tiniest of sounds.
The baby is doing great she actually sleeps through the night, well awake around 4 eats get back to sleep, and both mother and daughter is asleep when I go to work.
Due to the fact I`m a light sleeper Monika wouldn have fallen for pretend to be asleep act.
Maybe I`ll do the act at work. *Finti can you do this?....zzzzzzzzzsmile

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 01:15 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

That'd work. laughing out loud

Okay, Gundy, my lawyer talked to your lawyer and then my Sith Assasin told your lawyer to settle and he agreed. You will now do as I tell you. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 03:05 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OK, not even going to get intop expressing milk and the like. If monioka hasn't come up with it then you're on a winner. One little point, sometimes they wake up and they're not hungry.

Don't tell me you don't change the nappies finti. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 04:51 AM
Dim
Creativity

Nobody really gets away with that do they?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 11:23 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Which bit?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 12:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

I think she means the nappies.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 02:26 PM
Ratcat

OH, right. Well we worked a shift system. One night on one night off. Alsoi, after the first few weeks we started to switch to forumula milk too.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 03:44 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

The first time Tommy and I had our Goddaughter for the afternoon (about a year and a half ago) I went to change her diaper (scuse me, nappie) and Tommy looked and said "what the $%&* have they been feeding that kid?" and then pinched his nose shut and ran from the room. I laughed my head off and made up my mind then and there. Dogs only. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Oooops, almost forgot....yes, master queeq. (Gundark goes to phone book to find new lawyer) laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 08:19 PM
queeq
Chaos

*phone rings*

Girl: Good afternoon Sith Lawyers and Partners
Gundy: I need a new lawyer.
Girl: Ah, yes my boss said you would call, here's some free advice: settle!
laughing out loud

Strange thing is though, that you get used to changing nappies. It took me quite a while to change a doodoo one, especially in the morning. Now, I'm fine with it. Anyone needs a clean diaper? Gundy?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 09:04 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Ahem, sorry master, I don't think I've physically reached that stage of my life again. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 10:05 PM
queeq
Chaos

Maybe you'd like to relive your early childhood? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 9th, 2001 10:07 PM
Ratcat

I never had a problem with it with Ben, but I'd already had to deal with 2 nethews in the past. The worst ones are when they are new born and that black stuff that comes out like tar. It's not the smell, just the fact that it's so hard to wipe away...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2001 05:04 AM