KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Looking for Gamers

Looking for Gamers
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If you ever get tired of hoarding duct tape and want to make it more like current real life, you can add this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43857

I saw that on the site. I've often thought that if Survival Mode wants to be truly immersive, you should have to find a place to defecate every 18 hours or so, ultimately leading to you soiling your pants if neglected and a reduction in your charisma. Makes as much sense as some of the other stuff in Survival.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:45 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I only play on PC and I don't have any gaming consoles.

I stopped playing Destiny after I got to the "light" requirements in the armor and got a couple of exotics. Then the grind was very very tedious and boring. Zero interest in a game like that and it is not fun to me to kill the same bosses and do the same missions over and over again to farm equipment.

I also got very bored of the PvP aspect of the game and stopped playing when I unlocked a few legendaries. It was just pointless and unenjoyable for the incremental improvements.

Remember Perfect Dark? The Laptop Gun? That game was fun. It lasted for ages and you could play for ages. I got a similar enjoyment out of Black Ops II.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by samhain
I saw that on the site. I've often thought that if Survival Mode wants to be truly immersive, you should have to find a place to defecate every 18 hours or so, ultimately leading to you soiling your pants if neglected and a reduction in your charisma. Makes as much sense as some of the other stuff in Survival.

Lol I am pretty sure there is some kind of poop-related survival mod somewhere, but it'd likely get banned off Nexus if someone tried uploading it there. In fact, I think the RSE Elements mods (which functions as a Survival Mode replacer mod) actually did something along those lines... And ended up getting deleted off the site for some reason. But I know Nexus has become less and less tolerant of the edgier stuff in recent times. Hell, even the friggin' Donald Trump companion mod got deleted after only being on there for like a few hours lol. I'm honestly surprised mods like Chinballs are still up.

But yeah, Survival Mode is kinda dogshit IMO. I just play on Very Hard with a few other mods to simulate some elements of Survival mode (the ones that don't suck), and otherwise beef up the rest of the game with a large combination of NPC/Enemy overhaul mods, ranging from ones that strengthen them (Deadlier Deathclaws, Courser Crusher, Deadly Predators, Supermutants Shall Inherit the Earth, High Level Spawns and a few others), increase their numbers and activity (NPC Travel, Roving War Parties and Raider Gangs, Raider Gangs Extended, More Enemies etc.), or give them better gear (like more powerful weapons with LL-inject scripts, so they don't conflict with each other, Galac-Tac Tactical gear etc.). I used to run The Deadly Commonwealth, but that mod hasn't been updated in years and it really shows at this point.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 03:37 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayelewis

"I’m a fighting game junkie. Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5 (currently a Diamond ranked player), Mortal Kombat (won several local tournaments), Dragonball FighteZ, and more obscure titles like Guilty Gear and Under Night In Birth. I’m a PS4 console gamer, strictly. I’ll also dabble in enveloping RPGs: Dark Souls, as well as the entire “Soulsborne” titles being my bread and butter. Bloodborne is my true pleasure as it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but has a complex story and gameplay. I’ve played all of the Castlevania games and as a whole, it’s my favorite series of games to date.

Survival Horror also has a soft spot in my heart. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Evil Within, as well as more obscure Japanese titles are also my go-to.

Nothing else truly interests me, although I used to be fairly good at Halo and old FPS games. Platformer games are quite fun and evoke nostalgia, i.e, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Metroid."

Hey f ucktard, shouldn't you be giving out to him that thread is in the wrong sub forum?

Old Post May 4th, 2020 06:52 PM
Ayelewis is currently offline Click here to Send Ayelewis a Private Message Find more posts by Ayelewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ayelewis
"I’m a fighting game junkie. Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5 (currently a Diamond ranked player), Mortal Kombat (won several local tournaments), Dragonball FighteZ, and more obscure titles like Guilty Gear and Under Night In Birth. I’m a PS4 console gamer, strictly. I’ll also dabble in enveloping RPGs: Dark Souls, as well as the entire “Soulsborne” titles being my bread and butter. Bloodborne is my true pleasure as it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but has a complex story and gameplay. I’ve played all of the Castlevania games and as a whole, it’s my favorite series of games to date.

Survival Horror also has a soft spot in my heart. Silent Hill, Resident Evil, The Evil Within, as well as more obscure Japanese titles are also my go-to.

Nothing else truly interests me, although I used to be fairly good at Halo and old FPS games. Platformer games are quite fun and evoke nostalgia, i.e, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Metroid."

Hey f ucktard, shouldn't you be giving out to him that thread is in the wrong sub forum?

*rolls eyes*

Looks like you need some ointment.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 07:44 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of games I just saw they are making a stealth game where you play as Gollum lol. Weird.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better be a fish catching mini game.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I’m a fighting game junkie. Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5 (currently a Diamond ranked player), Mortal Kombat (won several local tournaments), Dragonball FighteZ, and more obscure titles like Guilty Gear and Under Night In Birth. I’m a PS4 console gamer, strictly. I’ll also dabble in enveloping RPGs: Dark Souls, as well as the entire “Soulsborne” titles being my bread and butter. Bloodborne is my true pleasure as it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but has a complex story and gameplay. I’ve played all of the Castlevania games and as a whole, it’s my favorite series of games to date.

Nothing else truly interests me, although I used to be fairly good at Halo and old FPS games. Platformer games are quite fun and evoke nostalgia, i.e, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Metroid.

Action/hack 'n slash/beat 'em ups man.

Ninja Gaiden Black, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, God of War. Or as I call them "Lonely men's fighting games".

I used to love fighters too, but the fact is unless you're part of a healthy community, have a lot of like minded friends, or get your kicks out of beating down strangers online, the action brawlers are the thing to play.

Although I will say VF4: Evo had an amazing virtual arcade mode.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:23 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Are you playing on PC?

I have the game on ps4. I’ll let you know if or when I play it again.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 12:09 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm usually a single player kind of guy.

Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, Metal Gear series, etc. I don't like to have to keep up with everyone or be tied to one game.

The grind in Destiny got old and I prefer the controls in CoD for PVP.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 12:13 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm also more of a single player gamer. Only MP games I've really played for any significant amount of time are XCOM Enemy Unknown/Enemy Within (still enjoyed SP much more though; probably my favorite game of all-time), Civilization Revolution on XBOX 360, and the strategy card game Magic both on PS3 and XBOX.

Never played Destiny or CoD.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post May 5th, 2020 12:55 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've started playing Overwatch again, mainly cos I've not bought a new game in years. PS4

edit: Wait, I bought 'Detroit: Become Human' for my kid a few weeks back , not tried it yet though

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I couldn't get into Overwatch. The mechanics were too different from the CoD and Battlefield games I usually play if I'm going to do MP.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:18 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Those early access Lets Plays of Streets of Rage 4 has me hyped up to do only one thing.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Play some Dust an Elysian Tail.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:23 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by dadudemon
I only play on PC and I don't have any gaming consoles.

I stopped playing Destiny after I got to the "light" requirements in the armor and got a couple of exotics. Then the grind was very very tedious and boring. Zero interest in a game like that and it is not fun to me to kill the same bosses and do the same missions over and over again to farm equipment.

I also got very bored of the PvP aspect of the game and stopped playing when I unlocked a few legendaries. It was just pointless and unenjoyable for the incremental improvements.

Remember Perfect Dark? The Laptop Gun? That game was fun. It lasted for ages and you could play for ages. I got a similar enjoyment out of Black Ops II.

Goldeneye was where it was at. I remember putting cardboard down the middle of the screen to stop the screen watching

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:23 AM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm excited for cyberpunk

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:25 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I’m a fighting game junkie. Tekken 7, Street Fighter 5 (currently a Diamond ranked player), Mortal Kombat (won several local tournaments), Dragonball FighteZ, and more obscure titles like Guilty Gear and Under Night In Birth. I’m a PS4 console gamer, strictly. I’ll also dabble in enveloping RPGs: Dark Souls, as well as the entire “Soulsborne” titles being my bread and butter. Bloodborne is my true pleasure as it’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but has a complex story and gameplay. I’ve played all of the Castlevania games and as a whole, it’s my favorite series of games to date.

Nothing else truly interests me, although I used to be fairly good at Halo and old FPS games. Platformer games are quite fun and evoke nostalgia, i.e, Crash Bandicoot, Mario, Metroid.
Sounds like we have similar tastes Quan. Just replace fighting games with online shooters.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by NemeBro
Phuck that, play Hollow Knight.
Yeah, best Metroidvania no contest.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 5th, 2020 01:40 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

I honestly found this whole thread funny, imo.

He asked if you guys did/ would play those specific games.

After that it was a video game fashion show without the breasts

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 5th, 2020 02:11 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Look at every other thread. The all divert into something else. Hell, most of the political ones diverge into insults. At least that's not the case here.

Old Post May 5th, 2020 02:23 AM