KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Looking for Gamers

Looking for Gamers
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 31 32 [33] 34 35 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

https://www.gog.com/game/la_mulana

Wow, La_Mulana on a heavy sale.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2020 09:29 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Darkest Dungeon is a pretty odd Christmas Day offering from Epic Game Store.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2020 11:58 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So, anyone here into the ASCII rpg's? Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, Ancient Domains of Mystery, Angband, Dwarf Fortress ect..

Because after forever, Nethacks been getting updates.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2020 10:28 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

The Nintendo king is here.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 03:10 AM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wxyz
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi Nintendo King.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2020 01:58 PM
wxyz is currently offline Click here to Send wxyz a Private Message Find more posts by wxyz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

https://store.steampowered.com/app/...NetHack_Legacy/

I really hope no one bought this.

Even without touching on the questionable ethics of packaging a freely distributed game and selling it, this is based on one of the worst variations of Nethack.

Looking at the positive reviews, I guess it does prove there's a sucker born every minute.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 03:08 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Is Jedi: Fallen Order worth getting? It's free on xbox game pass but I'd rather not spend 3 or 4 hours downloading it if it's crap.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 10:09 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Is Jedi: Fallen Order worth getting? It's free on xbox game pass but I'd rather not spend 3 or 4 hours downloading it if it's crap.

It plays like an easier Dark Souls, so if you like that game style you should enjoy it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 10:19 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by cdtm
It plays like an easier Dark Souls, so if you like that game style you should enjoy it.

Probs give it a go then, cheers. thumb up

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Dec 30th, 2020 10:48 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So what do you Sega lovers think of Sonic Mania?

Got it on a steam sale. I don't like how it won't work with my PS2 Dual Shock controller, but I guess thats a sign of the times (I mean, Sonic CD HD worked with it, so you'd assume its easy to just add it to their next thing under the same engine, but nope)

Love the game itself though. It's a greatest hits of the classics, remixing the levels and adding some new ones. A pretty good consolation prize for never getting an official Sonic 3 and Knuckles to the "Retro Engine", as it has a lot of its dna in it.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 01:12 AM
Neon1234
Restricted

Account Restricted

Haven't played it.

I do love me some side scrolling Sonic though.

Joim KMC on Discord, it's a fun, laid back place to chat with people.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2021 01:13 AM
Neon1234 is currently offline Click here to Send Neon1234 a Private Message Find more posts by Neon1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I bought so many vertical arcade shooters on the Steam sale, but I'm so bad at them. Always have been. I don't know how people master these things.

Getting a little old for them anyways, reflexes aren't what they used to be. Point and Click adventures are more my speed now. Playing Thimbleweed Park now, and its pretty relaxing just taking your time and mulling over puzzles.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2021 09:47 PM
cdtm

One problem PC' gaming seems stuck with over console gaming is input lag. Ikaruga and Street Fighter 5 are notorious for it.

Simply hooking up a laptop to a TV can give lag you won't get with a console.

The thing I really hate is controller support. I used a PlayStation 2 gamepad with a USB converter I bought at Radio Shack for years, and Microsoft to drop Directinput for Xinput. Meaning any gamepad made in the early 2000's won't work anymore.

Older games will, of course, but newer games don't implement Directinput at all.

I bet its a scheme to force people to buy new gamepads, or buy Xbox gamepads.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2021 01:25 PM
FredHokk
Restricted

Account Restricted

i love games very much, but only online, to play with friends

Old Post Mar 30th, 2021 07:19 PM
FredHokk is currently offline Click here to Send FredHokk a Private Message Find more posts by FredHokk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Pinball FX3 comes with two free tables on Steam, if you're a pinball fan. One a Williams recreation of Fish Tale.

Played Fish Tale a lot on college, fun table.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2021 05:54 PM
cdtm

Alien Isolation up for free again on Epic Game Store. I've been playing it, and it is amazing.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 03:18 AM
cdtm

Portal Reloaded just released for free on Steam for Portal 2 owners.

Adds a third green portal for time travel. So far liking it, it feels like what Portal 3 could have been.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2021 09:42 PM
cdtm

CS:go, Valorant, Overwatch..

Just another shitty online fps by my watch. At least Team Fortress 2 was fun.

"But TF2 is for casuals!" Yeah, that's because casuals actually like fun for funs sake, you nitwit. Chasing after Daigo and tier whoring pretty much destroyed the fighting game genre, just like aimbots flooding servers drove off the casuals just wanting a good time in fps's.

I'd say at least I have my Pac-Man, but even that's been ruined by hacked online leaderboards and "patterns" to study like you're preparing for the SAT's..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 10:55 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I was really into CSGO for a few months a few years ago. Hear it's in bad shape now because Valorant stole all of the players. Too bad, really enjoyed that game. Valorant doesn't look very appealing to me.

I haven't played TF2 in like a decade. That game was always fun though. Fun to just go in and screw around.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 11:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
I was really into CSGO for a few months a few years ago. Hear it's in bad shape now because Valorant stole all of the players. Too bad, really enjoyed that game. Valorant doesn't look very appealing to me.

I haven't played TF2 in like a decade. That game was always fun though. Fun to just go in and screw around.

Back when I played we had "sandvich summits", where everyone picked a heavy and just nom nom'd together. Was supposed to be a symbol of peace.

Of course you'd inevitably have one or two people asking "What's wrong with you clowns?", as they sniped at a few before leaving.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2021 11:37 PM