KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Awful is Robtard!!!!

How Awful is Robtard
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Robtard ****ed my wife when I was at work. **** you Robtard!! 2 10.53%
Robtard stole my job and then got a promotion!! **** you Robtard!! 2 10.53%
Robtard recorded Bada and PR having Sex. **** you Robtard!!! 4 21.05%
It’s fcking Robtard fault for everything. **** you Robtard!! 11 57.89%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How Awful is Robtard!!!!
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am so tempted to wear my Jason Hockey Mask to the Store... Just to see the looks on other faces, and so I could yell out... "I GOT A MASK ON!"

I’ve been wearing an assortment of Halloween masks. Get with it, Fly. I’ve more balls than you.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 06:09 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Eon Blue
I’ve been wearing an assortment of Halloween masks. Get with it, Fly. I’ve more balls than you.

You mean those Stupid Little Doggie Phone App Pics?

If Not.

Post the Pics... in the SUPERMARKT... OR STFU!

Am I talking to the right Sybil?

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want one of those old timey plague doctor costumes to walk around in outside.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Let me pu it this way.

When i woke up this morning i squeezed out a giant Robtard. Unfortunately the Robtard got clogged (u know how difficult big pieces of Robtard can be) and i had to spend 5 min plunging my Robtard down the drain.

Then i took my dog out and what do u know, he had to drop a cpl Robtards also. So i got out my bag and put on my gloves ( there's nothing worse than touching Robtard bare handed) and scooped up the stinking pieces of Robtard.

Lucky for me the wife already cleaned the cats Robtard box, so one less Robtardy job for me 2 do.

To answer the op. He's not the worst guy in the world but also not the best. All in all he's probably a solid #2. (Ha i squeezed another poop joke in there at the end)

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:40 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Poop

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
Let me pu it this way.

When i woke up this morning i squeezed out a giant Robtard. Unfortunately the Robtard got clogged (u know how difficult big pieces of Robtard can be) and i had to spend 5 min plunging my Robtard down the drain.

Then i took my dog out and what do u know, he had to drop a cpl Robtards also. So i got out my bag and put on my gloves ( there's nothing worse than touching Robtard bare handed) and scooped up the stinking pieces of Robtard.

Lucky for me the wife already cleaned the cats Robtard box, so one less Robtardy job for me 2 do.

To answer the op. He's not the worst guy in the world but also not the best. All in all he's probably a solid #2. (Ha i squeezed another poop joke in there at the end)

Just awful really

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

#1 post so far

Old Post May 4th, 2020 02:43 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

This is Rent-Free the thread.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 07:11 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This is Rent-Free the thread.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 4th, 2020 07:15 PM
Stringer

I wonder where Robtard is?

Oh that right, he’s living rent free

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post May 4th, 2020 07:54 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
I wonder where Robtard is?

Oh that right, he’s living rent free

What do you base this on?

I love this part smile

Old Post May 4th, 2020 07:58 PM
Stringer

Originally posted by Surtur
What do you base this on?

I love this part smile

Ok I’ll make it easy.

It’s somewhere above both of your ears

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:06 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thought so. Moving on.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:08 PM
Stringer

Thought so. Moving on.

Don’t die on that ant hill, son

Old Post May 4th, 2020 08:11 PM
LordofBrooklyn

I'm sorry sir, the tests have come back and you have been diagnosed with...

ROBTARD

There is no cure!

Old Post May 4th, 2020 09:12 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I'm sorry sir, the tests have come back and you have been diagnosed with...

ROBTARD

There is no cure!

Unrelated, Lob. Next time you bet on anything let me know because I’ll pick the other.

You’re like a retarded fortune teller

Old Post May 4th, 2020 09:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unrelated, Lob. Next time you bet on anything let me know because I’ll pick the other.

Comparing LOB to a climate scientist is low even for you. So many fortunes have they told that didn't come to pass, you god damn monster.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 09:57 PM
Stringer

Comparing LOB to a climate scientist is low even for you. So many fortunes have they told that didn't come to pass, you god damn monster.

Quick to the response. I accept nothing less from you, Surtur.

It’s not my fault he’s an idiot. Sorry I mean, has “bad luck”.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 10:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Responds quickly while noting someone else did

#SoEasy

Old Post May 4th, 2020 10:04 PM
dadudemon

If someone consistently gets odds wrong between 2 variables (the "coin flip" bet), that doesn't mean they are a bad prognosticator.

In fact, it means they are very good. Perfect. And you should definitely make bets based on their predictions.

In before descriptions of eerily lengthy results in binary probability simulations. Yes, I'm aware that you can technically role 1000 heads in a row with a trillion coin flips.

Old Post May 4th, 2020 10:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote