KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty

The murder of Ahmaud Arbery/All three perpetrators found guilty
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (123): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
What makes them "hicks", surt?

Will be glad to answer once you answer what makes these men racist. After all, I inquired first.

So if you wanna keep this thread on topic, answer...now if you don't wanna discuss the claims you made we can talk about other things.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Your dodge has been noted. Would have been rather simple for you to post the numbers.

If I prove your numbers wrong, will you apologize?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image) Rob seems right to me.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:50 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Caught up again. Seems like Robtard characterized this correctly:

Similar to George Zimmerman and Treyvon Martin.

These guys were acting like bounty hunters. Unless it is Texas and that property belonged to them AND the guy jogging had just stolen something from them, there is 0 justification to shoot the jogger.

Did the jogger at any point yell at or attack the 2 shooters? If no, these two guys need to be charged with and swiftly convicted of manslaughter.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:51 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
[Img]https://i.imgur.com/k4Vm0LL.jpg[/Img Rob seems right to me.

Rob said 98.27%, your graphic doesn't say anything close to that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Will be glad to answer once you answer what makes these men racist. After all, I inquired first.

So if you wanna keep this thread on topic, answer...now if you don't wanna discuss the claims you made we can talk about other things.

What makes them "hicks"?

He still doesn't see it. Too funny.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
If I prove your numbers wrong, will you apologize?

Another dodge. That's it, you had your chance to post your data, you're done, troll.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Caught up again. Seems like Robtard characterized this correctly:

Similar to George Zimmerman and Treyvon Martin.

These guys were acting like bounty hunters. Unless it is Texas and that property belonged to them AND the guy jogging had just stolen something from them, there is 0 justification to shoot the jogger.

Did the jogger at any point yell at or attack the 2 shooters? If no, these two guys need to be charged with and swiftly convicted of manslaughter.

But he didn't characterize it correctly: he claimed they were racist without proof.

Just like there is no proof George Zimmerman did what he did out of racial animus.

Why can we not say some people stupidly tried to take the law into their own hands and leave it at that? Unless some other evidence is unearthed, of course.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He still doesn't see it. Too funny.

I do see it: you're a coward.

At least I explained why I used the term, you have still yet to give any valid reason for why they are racist

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:54 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

But he didn't characterize it correctly: he claimed they were racist without proof.

Just like there is no proof George Zimmerman did what he did out of racial animus.

Why can we not say some people stupidly tried to take the law into their own hands and leave it at that? Unless some other evidence is unearthed, of course.
Sorry Surt, he did.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:54 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Sorry Surt, he did.

Prove it. Open challenge to anyone to prove this wouldn't have happened if the jogger had white skin.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:55 PM
Silent Master

Another dodge. That's it, you had your chance to post your data, you're done, troll.

^
Says the guy that didn't post the data to back up his original claim

Robtard
Senor Member

Ummm, have you heard the Zimmer call to 9/11? Why do you always take the side of the Alt-Right, Surt? Not a good look.

dadudemon

I don't care about yours and Robtard's petty word game over the word 'racism.'

But I do agree with SM and you about it being VERY easy to prove if these guys were racist. It should take just a few seconds and any of you could do it by just looking at their social media profiles if they are public.

So get to it.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

^
Says the guy that didn't post the data to back up his original claim
Whilst Robs figure nay have been sarcastically high, it does tend with truth.

Robtard
Senor Member

Rob said 98.27%, your graphic doesn't say anything close to that.

That was a typo, I meant 78.27%. That's the vast majority of White men voting Trump in GA.

(please log in to view the image)

You time-waster troll.

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ummm, have you heard the Zimmer call to 9/11? Why do you always take the side of the Alt-Right, Surt? Not a good look.

I'm still waiting for the proof of racism here.

Will it come yes or no?

Silent Master

That was a typo, I meant 78.27%. That's the vast majority of White men voting Trump in GA.

(please log in to view the image)

You time-waster troll.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't care about yours and Robtard's petty word game over the word 'racism.'

But I do agree with SM and you about it being VERY easy to prove if these guys were racist. It should take just a few seconds and any of you could do it by just looking at their social media profiles if they are public.

So get to it.

To be fair you came in saying he characterized it correctly and for that to be true would mean racism as a motivation was proven, but you seem to acknowledge it has not been.

So...he didn't characterize it correctly. It's like if he took a test and got half the questions right. That is more apt a comparison IMO.

And you know I'm lazy but I sought out articles from NPR and CBS and CNN and found no proof of racism. I'm not doing more than that, Rob can do the rest of the work to prove his claim.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:58 PM
dadudemon

I'm still waiting for the proof of racism here.

Will it come yes or no?

Court of law, yes: innocent until proven guilty.

This is real life. Burden of proof does not exist contrary to what the internet psuedo-intellectuals claim. "You can't prove a negative!" Yes you can it is complete and utter bullshit to say you can't. Lots of science is done to prove a negative - all the damn time.

If they posted racist shit: likely racist.

If they didn't: likely not.

Both of you would be looking at the same set of data. How hard is it to look at it and prove your side of the case?

Last edited by dadudemon on May 8th, 2020 at 09:04 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2020 08:59 PM