KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Kefla VS Gogeta

Kefla VS Gogeta
Started by: Jintonnojutsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jintonnojutsu

Kefla VS Gogeta

SSJ 1 Kefla (Tournament of Power)

SSJ 1 Gogeta (Version that fought Jamemba in movie)

Anime Feats Only

Mindset: IC / Ready to battle

Starting Distance: 35 feet

Knowledge: None for both

Win By: Death

Who Wins?

Old Post May 10th, 2020 04:59 PM
Jintonnojutsu is currently offline Click here to Send Jintonnojutsu a Private Message Find more posts by Jintonnojutsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kefla stomps.

Kale alone was SSB-level, which already scales her massively above all of Z combined.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 10th, 2020 at 06:50 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2020 05:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jintonnojutsu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Kefla stomps.

Kale alone was SSB-level, which already scales her massively above all of Z combined.

My power scaling is Full Powered Kelfa is around Full Powered SSJ 3 Goku (Tournament of Power) or Mabey, SSJ God Goku (Tournament of Power).
1. Had goku been fresh when he started tutoring Caulifa to help her get to SSJ 2...he could have probly beat beat both SSJ 2 Kale and Caulifa in BASE..mabey open some Kiaoken multipliers while in base. Goku just got done fighting and taking alot of damage by Jiren and using all his energy on Spirit Bomb...then Caulifa challenges him and says "Hey, old man teach me SSJ Blue!" Then goku says "your not ready for that" and proceeds to "hold back" while teaching caulifa to get stronger/achieve more SSJ forms. Heavily Fatigued + No energy (he was stalling to recovery energy) + Holding Back + Tutoring them SSJ 2 Goku was holding his own against both SSJ 2 Kale and Caulifa. Then same said Goku, goes SSJ 3 for like a second and scares them, then powers back down to SSJ 2, then starts getting overwhelmed by the girls because they learn teamwork, followed by goku going SSJ GOD and starts beating them no problem and was just about to eliminate them off the stage with a kamehameha when the girls decide to use fusion. By this logic, i know potara fusion is really powerful but lets say goku was fresh when the girls fused, SSJ 1 or SSJ 2 Goku should be able to match Base Kefla.

Old Post May 10th, 2020 06:35 PM
Jintonnojutsu is currently offline Click here to Send Jintonnojutsu a Private Message Find more posts by Jintonnojutsu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jintonnojutsu
My power scaling is Full Powered Kelfa is around Full Powered SSJ 3 Goku (Tournament of Power) or Mabey, SSJ God Goku (Tournament of Power).
Whis stated that LSSJ Kefla's energy was roughly equal to the Spirit Bomb that SSB+KKx20 Goku used against Jiren(her massive energy is what triggered Goku to activate UI a second time.)

...And that was well before she fully powered up.

Old Post May 10th, 2020 06:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Base Kefla oneshots.

Old Post May 11th, 2020 10:13 AM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pretty much. thumb up

By all accounts, base Kefla ~ SSG-level, which would also scale her above all of Z combined.

Old Post May 12th, 2020 01:32 PM