KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Zack Snyder's Justice League

Zack Snyder's Justice League
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman snapped Zod's neck.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's a shit movie and will almost definitely continue to be a shit movie no matter who edits it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:16 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

with Jussie jr having a breakdown, the so called Sneedercut might fail

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 19th, 2020 10:26 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 11:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's a shit movie and will almost definitely continue to be a shit movie no matter who edits it.

Shut up already dudethumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 11:31 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also nobody gives a **** about the Riddick franchises the movies were complete dogshit.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 12:10 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Pitch Black was pretty good.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 04:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, Riddick's fine. Just trying to bait someone for speaking the truth about a bad DC film.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 07:24 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Patient_Leech

You can't polish a turd, yes.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 11:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, Riddick's fine. Just trying to bait someone for speaking the truth about a bad DC film.

Nobody knows what’s going to happen the fact people want DC to die off is stupid. Even Quan wants this film to succeed. It helps both universes marvel and Dc and helps cinema in general.

It’s not Zachs fault WB cut him after his wife died

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 12:13 PM
ShadowFyre

The Riddick trilogy is decent. Pitch Black is a ****ing superb movie.

I hope this does better though I'm not counting on it. Adding Ryan Reynolds at this point seems kinda silly tho

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 12:48 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Nobody knows what’s going to happen the fact people want DC to die off is stupid. Even Quan wants this film to succeed. It helps both universes marvel and Dc and helps cinema in general.

It’s not Zachs fault WB cut him after his wife died

What laughing out loud

Zack LEFT ON HIS OWN after his daughter died.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 12:58 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought it was his wife. Daughter even worse

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 01:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

They still have 7 other children, fyi. Some adopted.

It was understandable that he couldn't finish the film ----- but let's not pretend it'll be any better with more Ezra scenes, Playstation 1 Darkseid and Desaad cosplaying as Corvus.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 02:18 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

can't wait, this film looks great. What could be better than Ezra. shifty

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 02:37 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Them burning all copies of the movie and starting over with people that know what they're doing.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 03:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They still have 7 other children, fyi. Some adopted.

It was understandable that he couldn't finish the film ----- but let's not pretend it'll be any better with more Ezra scenes, Playstation 1 Darkseid and Desaad cosplaying as Corvus.

don't forget jussie jr throwing a hissy fit because his script revisions were turned down

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 07:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Nobody knows what's going to happen the fact people want DC to die off is stupid. Even Quan wants this film to succeed. It helps both universes marvel and Dc and helps cinema in general.

I'm just waiting for this Synder turd to come and go again, while the good/better DC films come back to follow. This movie shouldn't succeed if there's a chance Synder will get reigned back in, because he'll just run DC back into the ground if so as he did before. I want DC to do well, and that means having as little to no Synder as possible. I liked MoS more than most for the action scenes, but that's where his goodwill for me ends. Everything he directed after was dogshit.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2020 11:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

DC is in a good spot right now. Their biggest mistakes were trying to emulate Marvel, and trying to rush it. The upcoming flash movie, which is going to be based on the Flashpoint story in the comics, which acted as a soft reboot for the comic universe will probably do something similar with the cinematic universe, allowing them to keep the aspects that work and abandon those that didn’t.

I’ve really enjoyed the way they’ve been embracing the multiverse lately too. Like Joker is in its own universe. The upcoming Batman trilogy will be as well. It gives them a lot of freedom and I think it’s a great idea, as well as setting up possible crossovers in unique ways if they decide to do that.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2020 02:05 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This movie shouldn't succeed if there's a chance Synder will get reigned back in

Well that's the real fear, isn't it. If this movie does well, they might think they were wrong before, and that he should be the man to rebuild the DCEU. It's not as much of a long shot as I think some people might think it is either.

His cut of Justice League is likely to be a more cohesive, less messy product. And, if I heard right, it's going to come out in four one-hour pieces. That means he doesn't need to rush a damn thing.

And of course, the big thing that concerns me, is that the minute he got that cheque, if he hadn't already, the first thing I could have imagined him doing was going on to Google and searching "ten worst things about Justice League" and deciding to erase or change them. All he has to do is reconcile it with his own slanted viewpoint of what a "grown-up" superhero film is.

Then when it comes out, and if it does well, he can tell us all how this is the movie he always intended to make in a nice bit of revisionist history.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2020 05:00 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote