KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Hulk (MCU) vs Hulk Dogs (2003 Hulk film)

Hulk (MCU) vs Hulk Dogs (2003 Hulk film)
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk (MCU) vs Hulk Dogs (2003 Hulk film)

The MCU version of the Hulk is fighting The Hulk Dogs, would he have what it takes to survive the battle.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 12:43 AM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Hulk smash.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 02:17 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 02:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 04:19 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

The dogs get stomped even worse

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 12:09 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Hulk still wins but barely. He might get wounded pretty good. Without scaling I'm pretty sure 2003 Hulk would beat the shit outta MCU Hulk. Due to HF and getting stronger

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 05:19 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Going to say dogs, on account of one big dog giving him a hard time in ragnorok

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 02:34 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

You really gonna compare Fenris to the Gamma Dogs?

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 02:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Based solely on memory, yes. However, after further research I would like to change my stance. I remembered the gsmma dogs being bigger...

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 03:23 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Okay thats cool. I thought it was like a serious stance with full knowledge of both films. Because I was gonna point out that Fenris was absolutely massive and Hulk was manhandling her. The only reason she lasted as long as she did was because she was a zombie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 03:41 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Manhandling her? Yeah, no, he literally got one punch in at the end and he suplexed Fenris in the water which is something so retarded because that literally does zero damage to anything.

So the dogs didn't seem to have a HF or get stronger like 03 Hulk which is odd since that was a major part of not central part of him in that movie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 03:49 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He got several punches in, held her mouth open and suplex her before they fell in the water and the current drug them to the waterfall. What else do you call a 8-9 foot tall guy who maybe weighs 1,000lbs picking up a 2 story tall wolf by the mouth and body slamming it? I already said she tanked his hits because she was basically a zombie kept alive by Helas fire. He'd toss the gamma dogs around like rag dolls.

And while they were powered up, they were just bigger and stronger.. The point of the movie was that of all the gamma creatures, Hulk was the original, and the most powerful. He even overloaded Absorbing Dad by feeding him more gamma energy than he could handle.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 03:56 PM
ShadowFyre

Did they fight that long? I just remembered the uppercut, and suplex from Hulk and him getting bit by Fneris and drug underwater. I get what your saying, but when someone says mahandled I think dominate a fight and I really didn't feel like Hulk was dominating that fight at all. It seemed pretty even and I would have liked to see a proper fight between the two on dry land but I imagine that Hulk fights are WAY WAY more expensive to make than anyone elses.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 04:04 PM
KingD19

Well in this instance I mean physically manhandled as in used superior strength to move your opponent against their will. Like in the old days of MMA and you'd see a sumo wrestler vs a bantamweight. Its more impressive in Hulks case because he is so much smaller.

My whole point was saying if he could toss Fenris around like that and she was a 2 story unkillable zombie wolf with fangs better than peoples arms, then he'd definitely be able to take out all the gamma dogs. Especially the poodle.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 04:12 PM
ShadowFyre

True. I wish movies would really embrace how savage and brutal animals can be though instead of making them fight in ways that look cool. A true pack of vicious dogs isn't going to act that way, it's going to be a relentless assault from all 3 of them until they or hulk are dead. Hulk still wins, but he's definitely gonna have some peices missing.

Also, is 2003 Hulk way way bigger than MCU Hulk? Not that it really matters.

Old Post May 23rd, 2020 09:27 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk kills them very easily. Ang Lee Hulk was a beast but those dogs don’t hold a wet paper bag to Fenris

Old Post May 24th, 2020 04:45 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Well an Asgardian Gatling gun couldn't do much more than annoy Fenris, plus she smshed Hulk through the Bifrost when the ship crashing no it didn't leave a scratch. I'd say that's better than the dogs.

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post May 24th, 2020 05:55 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Going to say dogs, on account of one big dog giving him a hard time in ragnorok

LOL, seriously? laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2020 08:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Hulk takes a few bite sounds but should survive
Bane dies in the process though

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 30th, 2020 04:24 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
meep-meep
What are you angry about?

Hulk fo sho

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2020 05:26 AM
meep-meep is currently offline Click here to Send meep-meep a Private Message Find more posts by meep-meep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote