KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty

The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (130): « First ... « 104 105 [106] 107 108 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
BLM have nothing on the Texas chapter of the He man PVS haters club, "I'm sorry specky, I mean Broly, I have to live my own life".

laughing out loud it actually happened

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
who did that?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
fully agreed. thumb up

no more "oops my body cam just happened to switch itself off" excuses

Yeah something like that needs legs to stick, ending the war on drugs would be a HUGE help and demilitarizing the police......they aren't supposed to be armed that way to protect and serve.

We agree with those things but frankly I don't think many places have the will to follow through with them, it will fall under the if we aren't 10000% in support you aren't for Murika talking points.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:28 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud it actually happened
it did laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:30 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where? Show me

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol the NYT:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2020 11:43 PM
ares834

And replace it with what? A volunteer service? Because the best idea to solve the issues plaguing law enforcement is by replacing them with people who are even more poorly trained then they currently are....

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 01:18 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Far-left people aren't known for thinking their ideas through

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 01:21 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

We all know what needs to happen...

Attachment: 001.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 01:28 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Trigger warning, Tim Pool video:

Leftist Policy Is DESTROYING Cities, Truckers REFUSE Deliveries, Jobs Are Gone, Property Value Gone

So truck drivers are saying they won't deliver to cities with defunded police departments.

(please log in to view the image)

Why should they? It's a liability that they should not take. They want their trucker pulled out of their truck and killed? Their trucks pillaged and raided? Why? So they can lose millions to tens of millions on just one trailer?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 02:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Here we go again:

Atlanta police officer shoots a black man dead at a fast-food drive-thru, authorities say

Seems like he resisted and went after a cops taser.

Not saying it was or wasn't justified.

First of all: no guns should have been used. It was a taser. Fight tasers with pepper spray and tasers.

Secondly, this black man's death is on the Democrats, MSM, Anitfa, and BLM for instigating the hysteria. Another victim of the US "progressives."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 02:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Eon Blue
It’s too early to tell the exact nature of what took place, but it seemed he resisted the police when they were initially just doing their job. It’s undeniably a shame that it had to lead to a death, however.

you can trust the official story. when have they ever lied?

I saw the whole vid yesterday. There's nothing to believe or not believe. You can see what went down, yourself. No narrative needed. They were fighting (3 cops and that dude). He wrestled the taser away from one of them. They fight some more. He got away and ran away. Then he was shot to death while running/confronting the police while running.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 02:26 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
First of all: no guns should have been used. It was a taser. Fight tasers with pepper spray and tasers.

Secondly, this black man's death is on the Democrats, MSM, Anitfa, and BLM for instigating the hysteria. Another victim of the US "progressives."

thumb up

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 05:08 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I know is the guy was running and the story is that he decided to point a weapon at the cops while doing so. If accurate then he wasn't killed for "sleeping while black" or any nonsense we're hearing. He resisted arrest, started fleeing the scene, and then pointed a weapon at a cop.

So far this does not seem like there was any racial motive.

Yet I see the Wendy's it happened at was set on fire. Oh well, animals gonna animal thumb up

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 01:38 PM
dadudemon

Cuomo (news guy) says stupid shit.

Some really weird white dude, eating ramen raw, calls out Cuomo's stupid shit:

https://files.catbox.moe/0clycv.mp4

Don't give TikTok views.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2020 11:43 PM
dadudemon

I finally got my hands on the autopsy report which also includes toxicology numbers.

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:
1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL;
Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hen...-3700_Floyd.pdf

Lethal doses of Fentanyl happen at blood concentrations as low as 2.4 ng/mL. Floyd's was at 11 ng/mL.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3576505/

https://academic.oup.com/jat/article/40/8/588/2445888

Depending on when he took the Fentanyl, his blood serum levels may have been much higher and his liver was processing it from his body. Regardless, that is a really high amount of fentanyl. This poor guy is a walking pharmacy of drugs.

Methamphetamine lethal blood serum levels are commonly seen around 600 ng/ml and above. But therapeutic levels are at 100 ng/ml and lower. So his meth levels were not that high: even lower than therapeutic doses.

Here's an old tox sheet I was able to find (it's missing the more recent fentanyl numbers which is why I had to look up numbers from more recent research):

https://abmdi.org/documents/winek_tox_data_2001.pdf

The drugs are also contraindicated. On the street, combining Meth and Fentanyl is called the "Goofball" and is a really really great way to die.

https://cronkitenews.azpbs.org/2019...bination-trend/

Obviously, no one will care about this information. No one will comment on the actual science. But someone might actually find the information interesting. So it was worth doing this research. George Floyd was doing goofballs and was on the fasttrack for a body bag if not already on his way when killed by the cops.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2020 12:17 AM
dadudemon

Here's a very well researched (but often tinfoil hatty) documentary on the George Floyd murder.

It's very well done. Including footage of the encounter with George Floyd that has not been previously seen. Also, he brings up in very well researched journalism the corruption in the Minnesota police and the obvious evidence destruction cover-ups done shortly after the protests started. Of the veritable evidence presented, the narrator makes it clear that the Minnesota police are corrupt as hell. Also, there appears to be ties to this entire incident with Islamic terrorists.

The narrator takes the hardline position, about 20 minutes in, that George Floyd was killed by the police and he supports my theory that Chauvin had a personal beef with Floyd. But the narrator takes it a step further and proves that the "beef" they had is likely part of a larger organized crime falling out.

Some parts will make you roll your eyes, others will open your eyes. Pretty enjoyable and it has been a while since I enjoyed a documentary so much. Get some snacks, drink some caffeine, and watch this full length documentary:

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 07:28 PM
cdtm

Here's a very well researched (but often tinfoil hatty) documentary on the George Floyd murder.

It's very well done. Including footage of the encounter with George Floyd that has not been previously seen. Also, he brings up in very well researched journalism the corruption in the Minnesota police and the obvious evidence destruction cover-ups done shortly after the protests started. Of the veritable evidence presented, the narrator makes it clear that the Minnesota police are corrupt as hell. Also, there appears to be ties to this entire incident with Islamic terrorists.

The narrator takes the hardline position, about 20 minutes in, that George Floyd was killed by the police and he supports my theory that Chauvin had a personal beef with Floyd. But the narrator takes it a step further and proves that the "beef" they had is likely part of a larger organized crime falling out.

Some parts will make you roll your eyes, others will open your eyes. Pretty enjoyable and it has been a while since I enjoyed a documentary so much. Get some snacks, drink some caffeine, and watch this full length documentary:

Islamic terrorism?

I've wondered if terrorists have infiltrated. That would explain a sudden shift from the post 9/11 hawkishness, to a sudden and perplexing narrative against "Islamaphobia".

Keep in kind Saudi Arabia and such allies of terror have vast wealth, easily enough to buy their way into any open capitalistic society. It would be childs play to invest in key industries and set their own narratives.

This strategy bolstered by more traditional threats, such as bombings. The examples we saw, such as Charlie Hebdo may not have been meant for us, but as an example to political and business leaders..

I mean, they can't even withstand traditional protest or had pr. BLM made them fold like an accordion.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 21st, 2020 at 07:53 PM

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 07:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Islamic terrorism?

I've wondered if terrorists have infiltrated. That would explain a sudden shift from the post 9/11 hawkishness, to a sudden and perplexing narrative against "Islamaphobia".

Keep in kind Saudi Arabia and such allies of terror have vast wealth, easily enough to buy their way into any open capitalistic society. It would be childs play to invest in key industries and set their own narratives.

This strategy bolstered by more traditional threats, such as bombings. The examples we saw, such as Charlie Hebdo may not have been meant for us, but as an example to political and business leaders..

I mean, they can't even withstand traditional protest or had pr. BLM made them fold like an accordion.

Follow the money. Watch the whole documentary as there are multiple connections with the George Floyd situation and Islamic terrorists. It took me 2 days to watch the documentary (yesterday and today) as I had to pause and look up things as it went along. Some of the connections he brings up are legit.

That burned down night club was definitely involved in organized crime. Oh, and Floyd's death over a fake $20? Smacks of a hit job from Chauvin. You don't work at a night club for over 17 years, which has terrorism ties, and not know who you were arresting. There's a part in the video where it looks like they hit Floyd with something that causes him to collapse. Drug cocktail? Don't know.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 09:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm over it, I don't care.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 09:15 PM