KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty

The death of George Floyd/Chauvin guilty
Started by: tru-marvell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (130): « First ... « 111 112 [113] 114 115 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it's a non-factor why would the media mislead?

Offer up a theory smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 10:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
They're praying to their gods that the cops who murdered Floyd get off, because they think it will somehow disprove BLM as a whole. It's a very weird mentally as it wouldn't, but they're weird people.

Wow, this is quite the retardedly huge assumption. Should be pretty obvious what my stance is on BLM. You don't have to go this far out of your way to strawman me just because you're in a race to look the most retarded. Let this be a lesson to you. Work harder on being honest in the future.

thumb up

BLM is not discredited by the acquittal of police officers involved in a controversial case where everyone agrees the cops shouldn't have piled on the now dead man.

BLM is discredited by their positions, their founders, and their actions.

I can see the cops who didn't kneel on Floyd's neck getting off or with a light sentence, but the cop who did the neck-crushing, he's likely going down.

Except it was compression asphyxia and his drugs that killed him, not a tracheal occlusion.

smile

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't want the cops to just get away with it for two reasons.

1-Floyd should be alive so there needs to be consequences
2-I don't want them to burn down cities

See they like to burn down cities and assume others do too, but no.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
I don't want the cops to just get away with it for two reasons.

1-Floyd should be alive so there needs to be consequences
2-I don't want them to burn down cities

See they like to burn down cities and assume others do too, but no.

You're far too optimistic about a man being alive who had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his blood, meth in his blood, MJ in his blood, had severe heart disease, and was recovering from COVID-19.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
You're far too optimistic about a man being alive who had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his blood, meth in his blood, MJ in his blood, had severe heart disease, and was recovering from COVID-19.

It's true George Floyd was playing with fire when it comes to his life choices. Perhaps I should instead say that there needs to be consequences so cops know there is no scenario where it is okay to kneel on a mans neck for 9 minutes.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2020 11:53 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
If it's a non-factor why would the media mislead?

Offer up a theory smile

"The media" did not mislead. They released the video when they got it from the police. Now answer my question.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 03:25 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Why does people knowing the truth trigger you so much?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 03:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"The media" did not mislead. They released the video when they got it from the police. Now answer my question.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 7th, 2020 04:02 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 03:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not really, his lawyer is doing whatever he can for his client; he's doing his job as a lawyer.

The autopsy is the autopsy though; while Floyd had drugs in his system and was COVID-19 positive, a drug overdose was not listed as the cause of death. The county medical examiner noted: "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression." The independent examiner from Flyod's family did not list "drug overdose" as the or a cause either.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 05:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

What we do know:

Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his blood when tested.

The cops sitting on his back caused compression asphyxiation or contributed to it.

What we don't know:

How much fentanyl Floyd had in his system at it's peak because he may have been coming down from a high.

The degree of blame the cops on Floyd played in Floyd's death. It is not 100%. But it is not 0%.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2020 05:23 PM
Impediment
Endless

I renamed the thread.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 20th, 2020 01:05 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Ehhh, I don't recommend being an Antifa shill, at this point. It's legally best to distance yourself as far away as possible. In his arrogance narcissist rage, he might end up having a conversation with law enforcement.

I've warned him.

They us AI that crawl the internet, index for key words and phrases, and create risk ratings for humans to follow up on.

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 09:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ehhh, I don't recommend being an Antifa shill, at this point. It's legally best to distance yourself as far away as possible. In his arrogance narcissist rage, he might end up having a conversation with law enforcement.

I've warned him.

They us AI that crawl the internet, index for key words and phrases, and create risk ratings for humans to follow up on.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Perfect laughing out loud Best Bump ever? Possibly thumb up

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 09:38 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

so much irony laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2021 12:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Derek Chauvin is still awaiting trial for Floyd's death. It's set for March 8th of this year.

I did not know he's (and his ex wife) also been charged with multiple felony counts of tax evasion for acts committed between 2014-2019

Old Post Jan 26th, 2021 06:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Derek Chauvin is still awaiting trial for Floyd's death. It's set for March 8th of this year.

I did not know he's (and his ex wife) also been charged with multiple felony counts of tax evasion for acts committed between 2014-2019
Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2021 07:30 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ah, that time trump tried to ride george floyd's corpse directly to a fascist takeover.
this was supposed to start the 'great purge' of anti-fascists. trump and his loyal minions thought it was going to happen. couldn't have been more ridiculous if floyd was jewish and was murdered by proud boys instead of police. typical 'eric cartman' logic and plotting.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 26th, 2021 at 08:25 PM

Old Post Jan 26th, 2021 08:20 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
ah, that time trump tried to ride george floyd's corpse directly to a fascist takeover.
this was supposed to start the 'great purge' of anti-fascists. trump and his loyal minions thought it was going to happen. couldn't have been more ridiculous if floyd was jerwish and was murdered by proud boys instead of police. typical 'eric cartman' logic and plotting.
This might be the most insightful post of 2021 thus far! Yes, I used "thus", it deserved it.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2021 08:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Opening arguments have started today.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2021 03:19 PM