KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Harry Potter (Harry Potter films) vs Anakin Skywalker (Revenge of the Sith)

Harry Potter (Harry Potter films) vs Anakin Skywalker (Revenge of the Sith)
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Artol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Its going to take him more than a few days to learn a plethora of new spells needed to specifically deal with Anakin. Why not have Yoda teach him how to catch energy or Mace Windu teach him Vaapad so he can learn to efficiently use his anger and dark side energy? He never used those powers but they aren't specific to the people who used them and if anyone could learn quickly it would be Anakin.

Like I said, I see it differently, I think it would be relatively easy for Harry to learn spells to deal with Anakin, and he might even know some already if he knew what Anakin can do. I don't really see what Anakin could learn that vastly improves his chances.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 01:21 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Force Lightning.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 01:30 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artol

Do you think that Anakin's shortcoming is a lack of quick killing power? Because I don't, I think he can kill Harry fast enough in multiple ways, the only obstacle he could have is a spell that makes it impossible for him to dodge and get to Harry.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 01:46 AM
Artol is currently offline Click here to Send Artol a Private Message Find more posts by Artol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Ossio Dispersimus.

Old Post May 29th, 2020 02:29 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote